No one wants him

>No one wants him
>199th draft pick
>drafted in the 6th round by the least successful team in the league as a benchwarmer
>about to be traded away but is played out of desperation when Drew Bledsoe suffers internal bleeding
>Wins the supervisor and creates a dynasty
>Shapes the Patriots into the most elite team in the league
>breaks every record in the last 50 years, then breaks them again
>first QB ever to win 5 rings
>his 2017 stats and physical abilities are more impressive than his "peak" 2004 stats

Is his the greatest sports story ever told?

He literally became the greatest football player of all time through sheer will, and he's not even done playing yet

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/news/20170201/dueling-quarterback-diets-matt-ryan-vs-tom-brady#1
youtube.com/watch?v=R4sB2mtpphA
youtube.com/watch?v=xHJMfF-3FD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was his coach that made him great. Let's be real.

I am positive that BB would tell you that this is 100% incorrect.

Good discussion

Bill Belichick record before Brady: 51-65

>muh Belichick genius!

He's a good coach, but it's mostly Brady.

Don't mind me I'll just enjoy my 7 rings.

>implying a coach even does anything
Brady calls the plays and the audibles, Bill is there for clock management and roster requirements

>throwing underarm

That just proves how shitty this "sport" is

Something like this would never happen in a real sport with real competition

how do you go from this....

TO WHAT????????

>Don't mind me I'll just enjoy my 7 rings.

>retroactive """super bowl""" wins

kek, a(nyone)gaf

(i was hoping someone else would finish it)

....to this????

NNNNEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!

>I was alive to see it faggot.

Maybe Brady babby can get a true three peat. 65 66 67.

Poor little white boy

How long can a quarter back play for?

4 quarters.

>tom brady is so good he gets to play in 5

tom brady can play for another 4-5 years

he credits his diet

He's so cute

A QB could come into the league at 21 and play until 45 if they have a combination of high skill and insane luck. Average starting QB will play from like 24 to 37 or so.

In comparison, a ton of the heavy hitting positions average careers of like 3 years. Good players in these positions will last for ~9 seasons.

Being a halfback or CB sounds like a shitty life as an NFL player.

The problem is that Tom Brady hasn't had a good OL probably ever. He gets hit a lot compared to the average QB

But he says he feels better than ever, and that he hurts less now than in 2001. Its probably his ridiculous diet that has brainwashed him.

Or steroids let's be real.

>Brady’s personal chef, Allen Campbell, has said that the quarterback and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, eat a mostly plant-based diet. They don’t eat white sugar, white flour, or dairy. Brady also avoids ''nightshade" vegetables (hot peppers, sweet peppers, eggplant, and tomato) because he thinks they cause inflammation, Campbell says. Brady also rarely eats fruit.
>On the menu: 80% of Brady’s meals are vegetables, all organic. Whole grains only: brown rice, quinoa, millet, and beans. And 20% of his calories are lean protein from sources such as salmon and steak.
>For cooking, coconut oil only. And Brady says he drinks little alcohol.

webmd.com/diet/news/20170201/dueling-quarterback-diets-matt-ryan-vs-tom-brady#1

Also, that aint no steroid body.

Fuck man I love Tommy but this sounds like a gay fucking die that a woman would adhere too.

Also, you don't have too look like a freak to be on roids.
I'm not saying it in a bad way, because everyone and their mother is on dope in any professional sport's league. You still gotta have the heart, determination, skill and luck (injury/bodywise).

Or shit maybe he hasn't ever touched steroids and didn't put his body through a hell that it wasn't meant to go through like most people who roid do and end up injured.

>>about to be traded away
Is this true? Proofs?

He credits his gay diet with him not feeling like shit after getting continuously hit by 300 pound niggers at age 40

It's not that shocking. QB is mostly mental, but scouts are awful at judging that, so they go off of physical potential. Brady just has the best football mind of all time.

That mindset won't win you shit

What mindset you dumb nigger?

Gay ass, new age, hippie shit or not, it seems to be working. Even if its just a placebo, I'm all for him keeping it up.

It's not just that he has a mind for football. It's his ridiculous mental toughness. He never collapses in the face of diversity. This Super Bowl demonstrated that more than ever. Even quarterbacks like Peyton, who was also a football genius, would break under pressure. When shit hits the fan for Brady, and he's on the ropes, he just goes to another level, like a fucking Super Saiyan.

That's why even though he isn't the most athletically gifted, he will always be the greatest.

>like a fucking Super Saiyan
>like

this is such a crappy animation, but the concept is good

Jamarcus Russell could bench 405lbs and throw a football 100 yards. Strength is meaningless for QBs. Any pass that requires a monster arm will have too much hang time to be a reliable weapon.

The
>That diet is gay so I wouldn't do it
Mindset

If it works it works, that faggot diet he's got going is what's keeping him in GOAT mode at age 40. Wonder if Peyton thinks all that Papa Johns and Budweiser was worth it

If you make it, the peaks are extremely high. Everyone knows who you are, tons of fame.

If you are the 95% that don't make it your body gets destroyed in 3 years and you retire without anyone remembering you

Yeah being an undrafted NFL player who only gets $350k a year is garbage if you play a position where your body takes damage. You'll never make the 4 years or whatever it is to get an NFL pension.

y'all hear about randle el? Dudes like 35 cant even walk down his stairs anymore because of CTE

At this po8int, I'm imagining Brady becoming a semi cyborg so he can play another 10 years. If he hasn't done so already

>Brady won't get 8

Why does this look like the start of a casting couch video?

>Brady is now so GOAT that Sup Forums has given up arguing his GOAT status and is instead arguing how he got that GOAT status

What a time to be alive

Tom Brady movie when?

When he retires, then makes the NFL version of Space Jam

youtube.com/watch?v=R4sB2mtpphA

Republican Gov of Mass, after a stint in state legislature.

>least successful

What? Weren't they in the superbowl like 4 years prior and lost to the Packers?

Please god, if this happens I'll never leave MA.

Only really good QBs last to 37. The vast majority of average starter tier QBs wash out before that. Brady is well past the average expiration date for QBs.

Space Slam?

Peyton was fine until his neck exploded. His diet wouldn't have protected him from that.

Notes: Baseball catcher and football quarterback in high school who was drafted by the Montreal Expos in the 18th round of the June 1995 baseball draft. Opted for football and redshirted at Michigan in '95. Saw limited action in '96 and '97 and started the past two years. Completed 3 of 5 passes for 26 yards, no touchdowns and one interception in '96, 12-15-103-0-0 in '97, 214-350-2,636-15-12 in '98 and 180-295-2,216-16-6 in '99, when he often shared time with super sophomore Drew Henson. Went all the way against Alabama in the Orange Bowl and completed 34-46-369-4. Unlike many Michigan quarterbacks, Brady is a pocket-type passer who plays best in a dropback-type system.

Tom Brady Positives: Good height to see the field. Very poised and composed. Smart and alert. Can read coverages. Good accuracy and touch. Produces in big spots and in big games. Has some Brian Griese in him and is a gamer. Generally plays within himself. Team leader.

Negatives: Poor build. Very skinny and narrow. Ended the '99 season weighing 195 pounds and still looks like a rail at 211. Looks a little frail and lacks great physical stature and strength. Can get pushed down more easily than you'd like. Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush. Lacks a really strong arm. Can't drive the ball down the field and does not throw a really tight spiral. System-type player who can get exposed if he must ad-lib and do things on his own.

Summary: Is not what you're looking for in terms of physical stature, strength, arm strength and mobility, but he has the intangibles and production and showed great Griese-like improvement as a senior. Could make it in the right system but will not be for everyone.

His diet is a meme, it's not any better than a regular well-balanced diet but is 1000x as expensive. He takes care of his body in general and hasn't really suffered injuries on the level of Peyton, noone even thought Peyton would play again after his neck injury. The dude literally can't feel his fingers still from the nerve damage, it's a miracle he played as long as he did.

already exists: youtube.com/watch?v=xHJMfF-3FD0

severely in need of an update though

This was insanely accurate.

>Le beer league man

>bill belly asks all draft prospects if they're willing to cheat
>only one says yes, is a literal who so waits until the 6th to get him
>puts bounty on starting QB who said fuck off when offered to show him videos of the other team's practices
>new guy comes in with full knowledge of every play the other team is about to run
>commissioner is best friend with teams owner so he lets it slide for 2 decades, with an occasional minor slap on the wrist for some nonsensical thing to generate media outrage at him rather than the team
>goatgoatgoat

don't bother, these people wouldn't even be able to fathom the real truth about the reptilian presence in the NFL and its role in NATO

Get over yourself tom

Senator Brady

He plays for four more years then runs as vice president in Trump's second term.

>Looks frail
He's actually one of the toughest QBs in the league.

>He never collapses in the face of diversity
:^/

>6 team amateur league

NFL combine is basically slave auction advertisements

why didn't he do the same with other players?

Theres one ability no one talks about ( with the exception of below knee hits ), Tom knows how to take a hit and fall to the ground, although he gets sac'd a shit ton, he rarely ever has trouble getting to his feet and almost never takes a play off.