I got some weed from this guy in my class but i have no way to smoke it. stoner engineering thread

I got some weed from this guy in my class but i have no way to smoke it. stoner engineering thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24JqIfnt4C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have a source of fire? A stove burner?

Get a can, poke holes in the top with a pin, place ground up weed on top of hole, smoke out of sippy mouthpiece from the can.

another one is just burn a hole and a carb into a plastic bottle, let it cool, put foil over the hole, poke holes in it, place your weed in the makeshift bowl

make sure not to burn the plastic while you smoke and give yourself lung cancer

Use an apple. A lot less carcinogens than the other options.

Nice trips slut

if your'e desperate you can do a hand bowl. A hand bowl is where you make a fist, stuff weed in the pinkie side and inhale through the thumb side. Doesnt hurt as bad as youd think.

just roll up some notebook paper with the weed in the middle and light one end while breathing in the other end.

Is that a what a blunt is? sorry im new to this

Thanks you hot mama

I knew years of having to hide weed from my mom in grade school would pay off one day
now it paid off in trips

Where are you located?

Use a gadarade bottle some garden hose and find something to use as a bowl

Throw it away. Drugs are degenerate.

Dubs too? You're on fire

Just carve a pipe from wood. You can make it out of multiple pieces of wood, just be creative.
I've made pipes numerous times while drunk out of scrap wood while camping.

If you are this stupid you shouldn't be smoking weed

i'm new to it too. i'm just saying that's what i would do

i've only smoked pot a handful of times. i think there's a specific paper for smoking stuff. just use manufactured cigarette papers

A blunt is a cigarello with weed instead of tobacco.
Do not try this guy's suggestion as you'll probably totally fuck up rolling it, and also that notebook paper SUCKS to smoke. If you want to roll joints like that actually go buy some Tops rolling papers, or just roll blunts.

Eat it faggot

this
Another way is water bottle, taking tin foil to the lid and poking holes and lighting 2 holes (including carb) in the bottle

Don't make foil bowls or beverage can pipes wtf... at the very least make an apple or potato pipe.

weed is for stupid people anyways

ok idiot, get a pop can and make it look like this, put weed on top, suck through the hole, you fucking dumb piece of shit

water bottle
burn cigarette hole in it 1/4 of the way up
insert big pen
metal tip of pen as bowl
or tin foil or a nut driver

>Apple pipe or potato pipe
>waste perfectly fine food to smoke weed with

Fuck off underage.

cook it in oil.
steps...
use a double boiler (google it)
put the oil in a bowl or pot over a pot of boiling water.
wait about an hour or two. mix it in with anything you need to cook with oil.
examples....
honey
jelly
eggs
toast
the list goes on. shit is potent this way have fun.

>get some cookie dough from the store
Make that shit
>grind up the nug really well and sprinkle it in the dough
>bake as directed
>then bake yourself

Like caffeine and alcohol

not him but you don't want to smoke weed from a soda can anyway. I've done it times when I've had literally nothing else and I don't want to just eat the weed, but that shit is bad for you. You can end up burning the protective corrosive resistant coating on the inside of the can and inhaling it. Not good for you man.

Never understood the whole "apple/potato pipe" thing though. Seems like it would give an off taste.

Not everyone is so poor they can't spare one apple.

And any prescription medication

oh and dont forget to light the weed with a flame device such as a lighter or match, you cocksucking underage moron

To light:
Use aerosol on a surface and spark the negative ends of two batteries together to produce a spark.

Wow this thread really brings me back to when I was 15 and had nothing legitimate to smoke out of. I did some really dumb shit.

With that being said, don't listen to any of these people. These are all terrible ideas that can get you seriously hurt. Just hollow out an apple and smoke out of that until you can get some papers.

I once drilled a hole in a conch shell and smoked weed out of it. Told my parents it was just a conch horn and they believed me. Didn't even have to hide it.

Do you have a Bible? Ok rip a page out and roll a joint. Then go to your car and use the built in lighter if it has one. If not drive to s 24 hour gas station supermarket and buy a lighter and some papers.
I just like destroying Bible's. New testament especially

I used to use aluminum cans. Oh god. The damage I must have done to myself

Make a pipe out of apple or potato. If you have a horn mouthpiece with out paint use that to make a water bottle bong. Betted yet if you have a mouthpiece, a diamond shaped drill, and a glass water bottle you got yourself a nice homeade bong.

>Just wrap it up in a napkin
>Go to friends house
>shove it up his ass
>And just start puffing on his dick

Boom I call it crack skin.

This, also, you can do a pipe out of any fruit or vegetable

If you have the following, I'd suggest a gravity bong

>bucket
>gallon milk jug or 2 or more liter soda bottle
>something to use as a bowl. A wrench socket works well
cut the bottle in half, cut a hole in the bottles cap (no clue how to do that for a soda cap. Milk jug works better, unless you have a drill) and fit the socket in there. Fill the bucket around halfway or so with water. Put the cap with socket in it on the bottle/jug and push the jug/bottle into the water. Hold it there and then put the weed in the bowl and light it and slowly pull the bottle/jug up, letting the whole thing burn as you pull it up, but don't remove the jug from the water. Take the cap off and put your mouth on the bottle and push it back into the water. Go to Mars.

Don't smoke out of aluminum. When burned aluminum let's off a poisonous gas and believe it or not the lighter slowly burns the aluminum.
My family made its millions off scrap metal. I know metal and the aluminum used in cans isn't exactly a HT.

I use the can trick all the time. It works.

anyone got a good way to take dabs without a nail? mine recently broke and a new one's comin soon but would like something in the meantime. I've got a rig, just no nail.

Personally I like the risk of cancer when I smoke. So I use an ink pen that has had all the mechanical shit taken out and a tinfoil bowl that I wrap around the end of the cancer tube

Joints vs pipes/hydrators gimme a rundown, goym.

Right? Some people saying retarded shit, please dont listen to them user. For now use an apple and you should really invest in a bong unless you have the tools and safe materials. Be safe user

Listen faggot... get a piece of tinfoil. Agreed, soda cans are bad, but tinfoil is okay. Theres nothing on it.

Get pieceof tinfoil about the size of a birthday card. Wrap it around a plain Bic pen, like you're rolling up a carpet. Slide the pen out. Bend tinfoil tube into a pipe shape. The crimp will filter out any sparks. It'll do the trick for a couple sessions.

>also, you can do a pipe out of any fruit or vegetable

except maybe an orange...
and a watermelon is too big.
a canteloupe has a hollow middle area already.

technically, a tomato is a fruit, but dont use a tomato, that would be stupid.

grapes are really hard to use, unless you want a tiny pipe for a very small nug.

oh, and a kiwi might work...

Ok start by deleting your sys32 folder on your computer, this will help you later on. Then you must form a device, for this you will need clean glass, so use a solution of one part ammonia and one part bleach then wash the glass in it...cont?

Easy

This whole thread is incredibly frustrating for regular tokers. Just take in apple and use a pen to poke a whole from the top halfway into the apple then take the pen and poke it through horizontally. blow through the whole to clear it out and its ready. Im mean you have the fucking internet why are you even asking this on 4 chan you dumb fuck

Go buy a titanium nail and never ask this question again. Stainless steel is often treated with an oil which you do NOT want to inhale. This includes knows. Nickle or copper would be fine except your dealing with pretty high temps and that will denature the copper. I don't like that idea at all. Titanium is the way to go. Go to a headshop and get a universal titanium nail. A good one is 50 bucks. You'll never need a nother one. It's literally titanium alloy. A universal will work both as a male and a female and for most standard sizes. So if you have a regular bong then you just put the nail and and presto chango it's an oil rig.

put it in a vape.
all you faggots have vapes...

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth

How old are you?

What do you use to toke tho, user?

It's here nigger, do u not read CNN? Google Nanotransfection Ohio

I've got a friend whose a strong advocate of quartz over titanium. Obviously the titanium is far less likely to break than the quartz, but aside from that are there any other pros?

Put some holes in a empty soda can and place weed on top of said hole and light it and smoke it, i don't recommend cans for regular use though, the aluminum is bad for your head, can cause annerisms I've heard

Underage fuck
It takes more than that little amount to make edibles.
Let me guess your friend knew someone who ate an edible and now you are an expert?

This makes me feel 13 again kek

ima let you niggaz in on a little secret...

youtube.com/watch?v=24JqIfnt4C8

build a real bong, pipes are for crackheads