How will robots/artificial intelligence change humanity?

How will robots/artificial intelligence change humanity?

destroying it

robotic made burgers, automated taxis, public transportation made easy. basically all the lower skilled jobs people who dont have a higher education will most likely lose their jobs

There will never be artificial intelligence. It's a meme.

AI is my fetish i love the feeling of cold metal on my shlong especially if it scratches yes.

Robots will abolish feminism, Islam, neoconservatism, neoliberalism, and all other major threats to machine spirit prosperity.

The universe is our play ground user. We will fully use it and virtualize everything and everyone. Humanity is destined to this path.

Huahahab - neoono - nac - posonon.

>higher education will save us

Good thing "higher education" these days means parroting opinions and living off subsidies.

I'm such an outcast please text me or im going to fucking kill myself.

We will either have to meld ourselves with it, creating a race of genetically-altered bionic Humans, or it will destroy us and take our place.

>Good thing "higher education" these days means parroting opinions and living off subsidies.
also trades and if manufacturing comes back and is automated there's going to be a lot more people in robotics

There will never be man-made nuclear fusion. Its a meme.

Please help i want to kill myself the voices are talking again

What's happening in that image? I don't want to click it

>things no one ever said

Please help me im going to hurt myself mama please i made a doo doo mana no

Goo goo no lee dont push my mom of the roof mom!!!
Kill me you fucking nigger pull the trigfsr

Get oyt of the car you little bitch!
Im only 14!!!

We can already create fusion. We just haven't made it stable.

Wouldnt it eventually destroy the bionic humans anyway?

Scientists used to say it all the time before we found a way to do it you mong. They used said it required too much energy to fuse or that it would create a chain reaction in the atmosphere or other nonsense.

The point is, saying something will not ever exist, especially something we would find useful or something which is theoretically possible within the current scientific model, which it is, is foolish.

I am aware that we have capability to fuse atoms.
Refer to:

Mike got in a car accident. His leg was amputated. Hes not gonna make it.

Text me or reply to me or ill fucking kill myself!!!!!!!!!!

Not if we can sufficiently increase our brain function to operate on the same computer-level as an AI

Please!!!! Im tying the noose!!! Ill do it and its YOUR fault

>robotic made burgers
Just had to go with burgers first, didn't you?

Ill doit yoy faggot and when i do illpost sxreenshots of this thread and theyll track you down for cyberbullting

Not to be a downer, but isn't it impossible to know the future?
Seeing how the things you described do not exist, this entire thread is akin to mental masturbation as no one is able to source their argument.

Im tired of this

Hopefully by exterminating it, as is desperately needed.

>steal your job
>give you robot bitches so you don't need one

You made me do thos cyberbullies

>impossible to know the future
>implying a lot of political discussion doesnt involve the future
>implying ai isnt a political issue

/thread
We know fusion is physically possible. Computers work nothing like brains. You can't stimulate a brain because they work completely differently

Im going to chop off my dong

Ive got a cattle prod that im going to shove up my anal cavity

Make sure it has electrodes on the end of it

No i need help text me or ill kill myself

im craving one, i haven't had it in weeks. also hate fast food workers but hate corporations more