I'm struggling with coke cravings Sup Forums. What's the best thing to do to get my mind off it?

I'm struggling with coke cravings Sup Forums. What's the best thing to do to get my mind off it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYTbUXuF7ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do a line

Do some coke

Getting it in your nose.

Carlos???

Eat food

Fuck dud how'd you know?

think about the price

wrap a hot towel around your head

Distract yourself with squids youtube.com/watch?v=sYTbUXuF7ks

Do Meth

/thread

have a pepsi

>struggling with cock cravings
ftfy

just put an ad in craigslist

i wish it was u lol, if it actually is text me because this is fate and destiny part 3

i wish it was u lol, if it is text me, because this is fate and destiny part 3.

Do crack

Meth, stupid.

LSD
S
D

go to a meeting

I mixed lot of amph with xanax with high benzo tolerence is dxm is good too lower the benzo and stim tolerance

this might actually work

LSD + Meth + Xanax combo = death of any drug addictions you might have.

Just don't look into the mirror for too long. You'll realize Satan is inside of you.

not OP, but I miss crack. was craving last nigh

exercise, find other hobbies, visit /lit/ cold turkey is the only way my friend

always wondered about the masochist mix (Xanax is replaced by booze but same same)
Greentext plz

The xanax will prevent the LSD from having any effect, they give benzos to people who are trippin at the hospital. Youll just get high off meth and waste money, do coke

Maybe I will See Moses or Messiah

I've taken valium to abort a bad trip before. Visuals and headspace were still there, the anxiety was just gone

Cole is the worst, yet so bad once you've done it regularly after a few years you get used to the major cumdown that follows. Got on the coke on sat night and still haven't fully recovered. Didn't go work yesterday and their pissed about it. Nose is still in pieces and think ti myself I paid £150 to feel like this???

Still know next time I'll go drinking I'll up sniffing grams as I've been doing it over the last 8 years. .

Life ain't easy dick heads. That's why people do drugs to escape from reality

This is where I was at. Also for about 8 years.

I quit cold turkey three months ago. Drinking too. The cravings are still there, but it's all psychological. If I stay busy doing things I like, the cravings go away completely.

My country is for all Europe one of the most important amphetamine producers ,the coke is very expensive in Poland, and not clean SO much people take RC'S

Maybe neuroleptics will be better for end of visuals like risperidon, benzo also good for anxiety after bad trip

smoke a joint
take a hot shower

You take the Xanax once the LSD + Meth combo becomes too much, to calm the paranoia.

Crystal Meth is very bad idea ,take lsd and xanax and this will be good combo

Meet some not doping drugs people ,do a list of things that you like when you are sober, do a short rehab in home ,take a valium for max two weeks to keep calm

Check the information about Little doses of dxm sirop because i read that it's good for cocaine addiction,and be strong

Same Sup Forumsro, first time going cold turkey ever for me. Safe to say I went a little too spastic on my 21st birthday. Shit scared the life out of me. Nice to hear other people are in the same boat though.

Little bit of xan can't hurt

How do you feel, op? Exhausted or antsy? How often do you use and quantity

I haven't used in almost a year actually. Cravings are still there though

Benzodiazepines and maybe very weak opiates may help,if you feel bad and feel spastic

coke

snort some meth instead pussy
coke is nigger tier

Better will be not so destructive normal amphetamine like in adderal

Do a line of no doze or take shrooms

Subflower seeds . With the hulls.

Sunflower seeds . With the hulls.