I don't know what board to put this on but i just had a profound discovery about how my bad acid trip affected me as a...

i don't know what board to put this on but i just had a profound discovery about how my bad acid trip affected me as a person emotionally and i wanted to find someone who has had a similar experience! go!

Oh wow a degenerate who truly found himself through drugs maaaan

Thats rad bro

no it impacted me very very poorly

no it impacted me very very poorly:(

Wow dude you like had an epiphany maaan... What if like we're here for a reason bro! Wooooahhhh

no i think i have ptsd.

Dang bro your brain is not corroded at all maaan. And it isnt obvious not only through the content of your posts but the lack thereof! Duuuuuuude... *hits bong*

i have really bad depression because of what i remember

I remember like my father... He didnt believe in me bro, then i proved him wrong by acquiring the dementia of a 90 year old through the use of drugs. Rock on bro peace and love

If you think you have PTSD or depression, you should probably go see a clinical psychologist. I've heard of people getting headfucked from a really bad trip, so I'm sure it's not uncommon. Good luck, my dude.

My first trip was terrible I got violent and way overly sexual with my gf ( no rape or anything, just felt really guilty because I was being gabby and she wasn't feeling it). I've always been a pacifist and the diplomatic type so seeing this side of me scared me for a long time, then I realized it's my ID, and I've always a had trouble expressing my sexuality and standing up for myself (i.e. standing up for myself), so it seemed like my ID was lashing out in that brief time where I finally let myself go. Nothing too bad happened I just twisted a TV in half smashed a six pack of beer on the ground for no reason, and then tried to headbutt my way out of a second story window (luckily I fell backwards).

Follow up to this, I try acid a second time, this time taking only 1 hit (last time I took 2). Apparently this time, I'm out camping with gf, a friend, and gf ' brother. So we are all high on acid and I start talking like I'm god, thinking I'm mind fucking the brother, turns out he's getting pissed andni was just being an asshole the whole time. I felt like I was being lifted up by the ground and sitting on a throne, looking back through time as a vortex, and I started going off about some chaos theory shit and talking about eons of time that I lived. Needless to say, my gf is pissed because the brother kept trying to fight me b ease I told him Christianity is a fucking joke in the big picture. Anyway, then I tried to crawl into the fire apparently, so I had a great time the second time but apparently I was still a huge ass so still technically a bad trip for everyone else?

haha i don't have any money to do that! fuck capitalism right?

What happened in your trip to traumatized you? If you work it out a lot of times there's a lesson behind the madness.

Yea bro fuck the establishment. Why cant we all just like get everything for free and the people that provide those services be my slaves? Fuck capitalism and free trade bro

>i cant afford treatment for my bad life choices
>fuck capitalism

i've tripped lots of times before and had great experiences every time! but the last time was just so fucking scary in the most extreme sense i just don't really know how to even recover mentally while i'm sober let alone trip again

So what happened that made the last time different

no it was just like pure emotional rawness of like fear even though there was nothing wrong and i also thought i was dead and i was just in so much persived physical pain that i just wanted to die it was so bad

Blaming an entire economic system for your personal problems isn't healthy. I don't know if you're going through shit or not, but talking to people you know/reading stuff online/calling support centers would also help. A psychologist wouldn't even do anything for you, because you're not ready to fix whatever you have going on yet, by the way.

what do you mean that im not ready? i'm actually curious

I can say from bad trips now whenever I have deja vu it sends me into intense panic attacks, shit fucks with your head, as tough as it can be so see someone about it, trust me it really really helps.

The thing about therapy is that by the time the client gets to the therapist, they've already recognized that they have a problem and decided that they're going to stop making excuses and try to solve the problem. You seem to recognize you have a problem, however, you appear that you'd rather blame your problems on monoliths/intangible concepts like capitalism. Keep in mind that a psychologist only helps you strengthen yourself; they aren't brain engineers that can fix you whether or not you want to be fixed. Then again, I don't know anything about you or your troubles, so I could be dead wrong about you.

hey fellow tripmen here, had a similar experience what did you learn? through mine i learned that i should stop doing all this stuff to fit in with my friends, it really helped.

Not op but you are right, all people who do drugs are 17 year old stoners from california I forgot. How are the weekly DARE meetings? Did you get to talk to a police officer?

i learned what it means to be afraid in its truest form. i learned what it felt like to die. i leanred nothing too pragmatic or proud

dont be lame OP its just ego death it's fucked up and there's no words to describe it but life goes on. do what you have to.

Yeah temporary ego death will fuck you up for a bit. Ate a shit load of shooms once and "died" for like 10 hours before I felt like a person again. Just eat pasta and fuck someone and you'll get a over it. Eventually you'll cherish the experience.

real advice coming through,

grab a blindfold
go get some mdma.
take a low dose , maybe 50 - 100 mg depending on you weight.
grab person you trust
put on blindfold and lie down
talk about you trip and your fears.

you feel better , guaranteed.

Ew. She had a mole there the entire time?

Fucking immersion ruined

This was my first experience with acid. I was watching rick and morty back when season 1 was airing with friends when suddenly my stomach started to feel bad and I just wanted to be alone so I kicked them out. After they left at the peak of the trip I started to vomit really bad which Ive learned is just my bodys natural response to the drug in specific. Vomitting while tripping is fucking terrifying as all hell so not no whether or not I was dying I took my dog outside then we hopped in bed and I stared at the ceiling for two hours and for the first time I really understood how I felt about death and was scarred shitless. After those two hours I wasn't going to sleep so I stayed up and watched a few rather powerful episodes of m.a.s.h. which ended up being a great trip show and put me to sleep. I tried acid once more a few months later and had a similar experience.

tldr psychoactives are highly romanticized as something that unlocks higher consciousness which is bullshit but it can show you what raw chemically powered emotion feels like which can be insightful and makes a lot of people more empathetic.

>twisted a TV in half
Wut

Only bad trip I've had was on 25i. Took it unknowingly back before I knew a lot about drugs, thinking it was LSD.

Basically I punched my best friend square in the face for no logical reason, thought about ending my life to the point where I had a knife pressed into my wrist and woke up the next morning alone with no recollection of my comedown. It opened a lot of mental doors for me which I can no longer close and my perspective on life is much more jaded than it was prior to the trip. Although the trip played a large part in what turned into an existential crisis, it was not the sole catalyst. It merely opened those mental doors, it did not push me through their thresholds.

Your trip didn't change you, you changed yourself.

Best way to get out of bad trips is to just remember you're ok, your body is fine, you're fine the only thing that's wrong is that you're in a bad headspace and to keep thinking this over and over, having a friend keep you company can help, my first bad trip ended up in an existential crisis I got over in 2 weeks you'll be ok, as soloman once said, "this too shall pass"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>depression
>ptsd
HAHAHAHAHAH

Next time just handle your shit or stick to your manga, let people have their own damn trips

> do 5 grams of shrooms at seventeen years old
> scrolling through facebook
> see in suggestioins a girl from one of my classes who I never talked to but saw a lot
> fifth-dimensional beings inform me that she's sad and I need to help her
> too beta to approach her
> can't do drugs because the beings are still mad at me

It's been three years.

Why do people on here tend to have such a low opinion of recreational drug use, especially even just mild stuff like pot or shrooms. The beginning of this thread is a perfect example of how you can't even fucking have a serious discussion about experiences with drugs without some asshole jumping in all "DUDE WEED LMAO" and mocking right off the bat. Try and be at least a *little* more open minded, jesus christ.

It's just acid don't be such a bitch.

Do you know where you are, friend?

capitalism isn't very good for the fringes of the human condition, if you're in that, then you'll be having problems.

You should be happy that you've realized that the system isn't built to include your type. So now get excited in figuring out how you can adapt your life to make yourself a more comfortable person.

eg.
>work 18 hours a week instead of 40
>be very grateful for being way up on the capitalism ladder relative to human race
>pursue hobbies, produce and consume art

This

ITT: Noobs who watch tv and play video game while tripping
Listen to some real music and stop wasting what you think Is acid but is actually 25i

>your acid actually being 25i
happens a lot.

That's a panic attack, belive me I've had fucking plenty

>drugs are bad
wow, who knew

your having what is known ass "flashbaks" look it up

Wow, user, it's almost like everything in the modern world is bad for you. Who knew?

I said this hoping that you would be happy having an answer to what is happening but my panic disorder is... I can't put it into words how awful it is, I just can't. since it happened while you were tripping you most likely don't have panic disorder but if you do... I'm sorry user...im just so sorry

>this thread
>this thread in its entirety

wait drugs are bad for your health and emotional well being? well slap me silly.

Pitter patter.
Speak your mind, user.

Dude, I first saw Rick and Morty high on Acid. Fucking hilarious with the multiple worlds splitting into 2, then 4, etc!
Next time, take less, and something to calm you down. It gets better.

I've had this happen to friends and I before and there's only one true way to fix it

you have to take the same dose again and have the courage to see it through, it will take time but defeating the way tripping is in your mind now will repair your ego