Which Sup Forums board has the worst taste in music?

/fit/ probably has the worst taste, imo. a lot of people there recommend dadrock tier rock music or edgelord metal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI6cLTl26pI
youtube.com/watch?v=PZuxWHUdtLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums by far

/k/'s taste is pure fedoracore

definitely Sup Forums

Unironically this

Sup Forums

what does Sup Forums even listen to

Sup Forums also has the added bonus of feeling that their shit music is superior

besides Sup Forums, Sup Forums

Classical music, any type of music that is pro nazi.

Ocassionally dadrock/edgelord tier music

Sup Forums obviously

Whatever board you currently post on.

Probably /soc/, /cgl/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, any anime board besides /m/, and /jp/. /r9k/ is definitely too mixed in taste to be a contender.

>Hurr durr, I'm gonna trash Sup Forums's taste even though I contribute to it and post here every day
>Look at me, I'm so superior and contrarian to you plebs and your stupid taste. Can I get some recs btw?

this, Sup Forums has excellent taste

>Classical music

So they have the best taste?

I only come on here for the collage threads once a week or so

My favorite albums are Greed by Ambitious Lovers, Revolutionary Pekinese Opera by Ground Zero, and Ceres and Calypso into the Deep Time by Candy Claws. What are yours? ;)

Fashwave.

It's literally vaporwave for neo nazis that's picking up steam right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI6cLTl26pI

It's a board that unironically digs rap, it is destined to have shit taste
Sup Forums crossposters post here and there and /r9k/ is basic sadboi Sup Forums-core so those two are ok i guess

Sup Forums knows obscure musicians that sound so good and patrician and makes you feel like a dumb normie

Your personal taste was never relevant to my argument, but considering how hipster your picks seem to be, you were destined to act like your taste was better than literally any other person or group anyway

>Obligatory "All Rap/Hip Hop" is shit argument
Fantastic refutation

>Greed by Ambitious Lovers
I didn't know there were actually people who like this crap, let alone call it a favorite of theirs. It's not because arto lindsay is in it that it's patrician.

congratulations

shit taste, what's worse is that you thought your taste was good lmfao

Sup Forums

It's a joke dude, chill.

Probably Sup Forums desu

if Sup Forums is so bad then which boards are better
PS. if you say Sup Forums just get out

Nah I only brought up My favorite albums as a talking point, the reason I believe Sup Forums is shit is because I believe there is very little discussion on this board about music. I think this is less of a problems on other boards. I think talking about favorite albums is a very easy subject, because probably everyone on this board has a few albums they would consider their favorite. Of course, no matter what albums I picked, I was destined to be ridiculed, either for liking a) hipster/obscure music, b) Sup Forumscore, or c) bad music. Haha, I don't think my music is better or worse than any one else's. I like pop music and alternative rock, so I'm going to gravitate to albums like that. So, do you want to have an actual discussion in this thread and tell me your favorite albums? :)
What makes the album crap? I think its pretty good Art Rock/New Wave. I get that the bass guitar is borderline cheesy 80s bass, but I'm actually a big fan of that slap sound. I actually am not a big fan of most of Arto Lindsay's stuff, so liking this album for me was a pleasant surprise.
>falling for the plebeian/patrician meme
Lol, I only said they were my favorite albums, not that they were good/bad. That's a problem a lot of people have on this board. What albums do you like?
I was obviously using this thread as a way to say that Sup Forums is shit as bait. Now I'm using it to address some problems I have with Sup Forums. I think the Sup Forums hive mind right now has bad taste in music just because my taste has branched from Sup Forums's in the past year or so.
/fa/ had a favorite album thread some months ago and someone posted Sunshower by Taeko Ohnuki, so if I had to pick another board I would pick /fa/.

Sup Forums

I think it's /fu/.

>>>/fu/g

Sup Forums's taste
>Synthwave (Depends on how cucked the artist is)
>Future Funk
>FutureFash
>anything with heavy synth and a retro feel really
>Classical Music
>Folk music
>Throat Singing

I know a polster irl who buys a ton of cheap future funk and vaporwave albums off bandcamp and listens to them all the time. He also enjoys metal.

>getting this ass-blasted about someone criticizing his precious board

Prog metal, Tool anf Porcupine Tree.

whats wrong with metal? not enlightened enough for you sissy numales?

/po/ has the best taste in music

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is into Neofolk as well.

Honestly this.

I'm not even memeing. Sup Forumscore has to be the worst garbage I have ever listened to in my entire life.

Even fucking Nickelback is better than the hipster shit that's posted here.

144p bait

>implying it's bait
If you think that shit like Death Grips and NMH is good music you are mentally ill.

nobody debates NMH or death grils you double nigger
The hot shit now is rap shit and that's what you should be complaining bout

If you personally enjoy listening more to Nickleback than the Velvet Underground, then good for you, keep listening to what you enjoy.

Just becuase someone has bad taste doesn't mean that the person listens to bad music. It's more about the reason he/she listens to it.

what's wrong with NMH? death grips is wierd experimental music but this is just a rock folk band

While Sup Forums's taste is a little behind what it should be it's certainly not the worst

this

how come no one has mentioned Sup Forums yet ?

>mfw I post worship music in every lifting music thread
Rate my taste boyos

youtube.com/watch?v=PZuxWHUdtLo

I wanna say a lot of Sup Forums listens to exclusively vidya soundtracks. Same with Sup Forums listening to exclusively anime soundtracks. Possibly /jp/ with 2hu as well.

some vidya soundtracks are patrician

Not saying soundtracks are bad music, an anime soundtrack is one of my favorite albums. The "exclusively" part is the problem.

Sup Forums, not even joking
Those chart threads are a cringefest

>a lot of people there recommend dadrock tier rock music or edgelord metal
>coming from someone who probably drones over the most basic Sup Forumscore
Is this supposed to be irony?

Probably /gif/ or /wsg/
All of the """""groove or lose""""" threads are always that shitty vaporwave with some anime video clip

I'm gonna say Sup Forums because they probably refuse to listen to music made by anyone who isn't white, so they'd be missing a ton of great music.

They're a top choice, honestly. Sup Forums's taste is Animal Collective, Weezer, Ween, Death Grips, and Radiohead.

someone who actually uses the board here
the most popular genres seem to be classical and metal. it's not bad music and not the worst on the site, but the types that enjoy it there are beyond pretentious and so far up their own ass, although that's true of /classical/ and /metal/ on this board too.
also everybody loves the smiths for some reason. no clue why, but we've had consecutive morrissey threads back to back, several times.