I've been a good doggy woggy, maybe I need a treaty weaty? Maybe a punishment wunishment...

I've been a good doggy woggy, maybe I need a treaty weaty? Maybe a punishment wunishment? I like it when daddy puts a colly wolly and leasy weashy on me and makes me worship his dicky wicky like the dumb animal I am. Especially his cummy wummies, I love it when daddy gets all sticky icky.

makes me feel ill knowing that freaks like this exist

Could we not? thank you.

don't make me angry.... I might bite your balls off

fucking furry

Here's your collar. Fucking kill yourself.

wtf dogger why the fuck haven't u hit me back up dude like its been forever here the fuck u been at

>>Punishment wunishment

Top fucking kek dude

do not joke with me, mortals. There are always 2 sides to every coin. You think you're funny, punk? I'll show you funny, when I ram my 12 inch cock in your ass.

Ur the reason y I want a second holocaust

You should create your own baits fucker.

???? What are you talking about

Your suit is poorly fit. Black is a shit colour and the yellow tie just makes it worse. If you want to play god, fucking do it right.

Also your tie knot is shit. What the fuck even is that boxy shit? That's a wide collar; you should be tying a windsor know. A balthus, a pratt, anything but that shitty oriental/four-in-hand.

Im the guy in the mask, he just downloaded my pics.

This isn't furry

This is next level autism

OP is a faggy waggy

prove it with a time stamp, bitch. I'm real. Fuck you. I'm a cute doggy woggy, you're nothing but a nig noggy

With people like this, it's no wonder we don't bother curing cancer.

No treat for you. I'm going to shit on the floor and I expect you to eat it like the dumb filthy animal you are. I will beat you with a fucking belt if you don't obey me.

>nig noggy

I will kill you. And enjoy it

You don't get to be my master until you lick my anus clean after I take a fat dookie... master also has to let me knot inside his bunghole once a week, and master loves it. Then master tells me what to do.

No lol, fuck you. You want to be a dog so I'll treat you like a fucking dog. I'll make sure you're an outside dog too. You'll never come in the house with, even on Christmas. You'll be nothing but a mutt chained onto a pole barking at shit that tries to break in.

You wish you could tame me faggot... only a real beast can handle THIS. You have. No. Idea. The power that is within me...: the raw power. I am so strong and mighty, you're nothing. Just a weak little pup

You know ots that shit there which is why many people dont like you

Kill urself furfag degenerate, keep your perversion off of my Christian site.

>Mediocre bronze medal for the ITG try

What suit color do you prefer not op

Uh, yeah I can tame you. There's a little known thing that people can do. I'm on top of the food chain for a reason.

Someone needs to put you down mr. Doggy woggy

What you gonna do? Lick my taint? I'm not just some weak pup you can tame... it takes work, dedication, perservierence... none of which u have... ur just a lil boy

I prefer my fur suit, I feel most at home in that

Are you crazy wazzy?

this thread need's to stop

Dude you are literally in public with this shit on like a joke. The joke you probably are were and always will be. You need to be caged up and brought on a little car ride to the Chinese restaurant. I'm sure they could bring you to a nice farm.

I'm going to fucking puke

puke fuke?

This is by far the best bait react out of all the bait reacts.
>muh horror mangas

>calls me a lil boy
>keeps toys
So you are a furfag and a overgrown kid. All the more reason to kill yourself. Do it with a shot though, like how the big bad evil men in white coats did to your mommy.

I have. Nothing. to be ashamed of. I get more dick and pussy then your mom does on a Friday night bitch. I fucked your dad and your brother then I gave your mom herpes lmao

I've heard of "beta males", but you barely even qualify as an omega. Leave Sup Forums forever, whelp!

let's see u talking shit when my crew rolls up on u and slaps u around with our huge massive dog dongs bro, ur in for a real treat, we willl use u as a toy u bet ur little pansy ass... we will chew ur balls and feed it 2 u bro

You've got plenty to be ashamed of. You are living a deprived sexual fantasy in hopes of pushing in far enough so it can be normalized. You are no better than necrophiliacs, rapists, and pedophiles. You actually pay money to get this shit too, and have little roleplays to shit more on your family's graves of their decency. If I were your father I'd kill myself for raising such a freak like you. I love insulting you though, you make really cute whimpers like when I hear starving dogs at the pound.