Legal drug alternatives?

Legal drug alternatives?

I've tried nutmug but the trips aren't intense enough for me.

Through experimentation on my own I've found things that give similar effects.

Anyone know more?

Take a bunch of tylenol

DONT do a bunch of benedryl

do a bunch of benadryl, at least 700mg

Dxm
Poppy pods
air duster

Alcohol

Dont do benedryl
you just vomit up foam for hours

Stand up really fast

ive tripped on dph lots of times and never done that. perhaps you shouldnt have mixed it with so much semen

You could do whip-its.

Kratom.
It's gonna make you feel real good.... Mix a little bit of it with a little bit of water and down it.

Dubs demands it! You gotta do it

Almost all legal drug alternatives are legal because they suck as recreational drugs and aren't worth doing.

Alcohol is your best bet.

For the love of god, never do this. The diphenhydramine trip is literally never a good one.

Imo, you should drink a bottle of cough syrup. A DXM trip is much more preferable.

Drink a whole bottle of cough syrup (with dxm as the only active ingredient).

DO do a bunch of benadryl. worst that can happen is you'll trap a bunch of invisible spiders under cups all night and try to hide from shadow people and have long conversations with your cousin then realize it was a lamp the whole time

I like dph, but generally people do not enjoy it as much as other drugs. delirium is a unpredictable beast.

I will admit, DPH is enjoyable in 1 sense. I love horror movies, and most aren't scary enough for me. The first and last time I tried it, my life was a horror movie for a couple of hours, so that was kind of cool.

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better self discipline
>We need better spiritual guidance

Did this my senior year in guitar class and it was the most horrifying thing I've done. Then I slept for 14 hours and felt great the next day. Your call op

There's plenty of legal tryptamines and lysergamides available on the clearnet. Most of them replicate the effects of lsd, psylocybin or dmt pretty closely

You forgot the photo this time

>most
>pretty close
lol

The entire point of the rc market is having several different chems available so that they can be tested and people can figure out which have the most work the best for them. Some chemicals don't really have any recreational value, but some, like 1P-LSD act as prodrugs for classical psychedelics. Sorry I tried to use nuance.

i just lol at people buying random things online and taking them

I lol at people who have no idea what they're talking about

KHAT google it. It is fucking amazing!!!

This. The body high is worse than anything I've ever experienced, and ur stuck in an echo-y nightmare lul

Robo is great for a night of listening to music or watching cartoons preferably, the worst part about it is ingesting the nasty shit

i lol at 12 year olds who get high on tablesalt they buy online

Yeah you're way superior to all the other kids in your grade man

Pronoucnced ka-ha-tt

Shit I've tried
Ketamine- took 10 pills before I felt anything and it was a let down

Salvia- I loved my trips this far most people hate it I've tried up to 80x and I feel like you see into a different dimension or timeline it's quite amazing

Nutmeg- was stupid did nothing made me sick I got memed

Benadryl- don't do it

yes, i know

Dxm works but it's not fun in my opinion. I've had scary enough trips to never do it again, just do your research and make sure you get the kind with only dxm as the active ingredient

Go on eBay, find unwashed poppy seeds (around a pound) and make pst. Won't trip but its a great legal high if it's strong enough

This

Also, know any good sources for seeds? Seems like quality is going down on major brands

If your in the us, I just ordered some "strong" poppy seeds from a guy on eBay. It was a little expensive, but the ad mentioned that it was good for pst, and had pics of what the tea looked like (it was extremely dark). He had 98% positive rating...I don't want to say his name but you should find it with the pics/description.

DXM

robotrip your way to the higher dimensions

Awesome thanks - stronger than ftl, wgn, and sn?