How do we fix the Argentina soccer team?

How do we fix the Argentina soccer team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayBZsJmBlTY
youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't fix what it ain't broken

#1 FIFA ranking
Reached the finals in the last 3 competitions we've played

In the most popular sport on Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=ayBZsJmBlTY

I am a huge fan of Messi. You know that video of Messi at Disney World, where nobody recognizes him and he's just being a normal person? I filmed that when I was like 10, at Blizzard Beach. But the Argentine NT are a bunch of short-sighted chokers.

Much like your whole country. You have so many little flashes of brilliance, of great potential (1890-1910, Rayuela, pre-WWI Buenos Aires), but you always fuck up. Always.

>muh ranking
They have the literal goat but they failed to win a single competition.

Don't be a dipshit

Get some boys who can make creative passes in the midfield

get a manager that doesn't do this

Your post is so wrong it makes me think you are baiting

I don't get why people have such expectations for our NT, we've never been so good and right now we probably have the worst XI in our whole history. Reaching final after final is overperforming

Cut Messi

Dybala and Icardi and future GOATS
Messi has 2 more World Cups in him
there is a chance

LOL
Low quality

This isn't basketball, a single star can't win competitons by himself

Check the XI we used in the last WC, without Messi we aren't even a top 50 nation in the world

We unironically started Romero, Rojo, Garay, Demichelis, Biglia, Mascherano out of position, Lavezzi and Enzo Pérez. Our "power sub" was
Rodigo fucking Palacio

>Dybala and Icardi and future GOATS
>Messi has 2 more World Cups in him
We only have forwards, you can't win shit without a midfield, defense and goalkeeper

We aren't Brazil, we don't have half a million footballers

You guys had the best defense of the tournament in Brasil. It was ironically the attack that couldn't score goals. Question is do you continue the meme of Messi in the midfield? If the forwards can score this time it should work.

Biggest elephant in the room: Is Higuain your starting 9? Let's say he enters next summer is in his current excellent form. Do you give this puto another chance?

>Di Maria
>Maschersno
Not top midfielders.

>funes mori, demichaelis, and rojo are best defenders

Your problem lies solely in defense Juan

>argentinian tactics

Do you have more of this?

Di Maria is pretty much a forward 'cause he plays on the wing-a-ling.

>You guys had the best defense of the tournament in Brasil.
Because they overperformed, they aren't actual good players. They are either benchwarmers or play in shitty leagues

Yes, Bauza said Higuaín is his number 9 of choice

I don't get why poeple expects so much from us, we pretty much only have Messi. England, France, Italy, Brazil, Holland, Belgium, Portugal, Spain and Croatia all have better teams than us but they keep shitting on us for reaching the final. A meme I will never understand

Di María was injured and Mascherano hasn't played in the midfield for like 5 years

I just have faith on you guys for Russia. I think using the good performers of Brasil, and the promising young new crop, you can make a glorious run that redeems all the past failure. It would be a nice story so I'm sending it my energy.

You have Higuain, choker or not he's scored more goals in Serie A in a season than anyone. Dybala is great, Mascherano is one of the besr DMs in the world and Di Maria won a ClL. Not saying you have a complete set of platers but you're more than Messi.

>we've never been so good

You won 2 WCs, and I've seen you reach 3 international finals.....

I thought you did, an Ecuadorianon posted that pic

there was another one fron the Paraguay match

Funny, he was just meeting with Icardi, and Pratto (a player who never got a chance before Bauza) was performing well.

Higuain's days are numbered.

Our young lads are even worse, we got rekt in the groups stage of the last Olympics losing to fucking el Salvador and our U-20 is crap

Check our lads playing in 15 minutes against Brazil

Dybala hasn't played yet in a relevant game but he's still worse than Higuaín. So is Icardi

Because we have balls, we've never been good

You should watch those games in the 78 WC, it was literally murderball. And in 86 we had Maradona, a player with both balls and talent

I think you're being a little pessimistic amigo. Most countries dream of players like the ones you have being born there.

Do you think England has a better chance to win in Russia?

>we've never been good

wut

>had Maradona
>have Messi
>unironically have 4 of the top 10 strikers in the world right now
>"we've never been good"

fucking sudaca, this is the mentality that makes your people blame all their problems on the big bad yanquis imperialistas

Nah, because you are chokers, but you do have a better team than us

It's just an objective fact, we don't have good defenders and goalkeeper. And you can't win a cup with only good strikers

Will Otamendi ever be great ? Or too soft

>Nah, because you are chokers, but you do have a better team than us

You're fucking delusional. England's best striker is Harry Kane, who at best is only a little better than Icardi. Their best winger is Sterling, who is nowhere near Di Maria or Lamela. Their best #10 is Ali, who is nowhere near Mesis. Their best central mid is Henderson, nowhere near Pastore. Their best defender is Dier, nowhere near Mascherano.....

I love England as a country and watch their teams a lot, but in what way is their NT better than yours?

i don't care about non white countries

I said we have good strikers, that's completely different from having a good team

I'm not crying, we are shit but still manage to overperform and reach finals

He's good, but to smart for the Premier League

They don't apreciate ball-playing centrebacks, same with Funes Mori

Sure. But for wingers, you have Di Maria, a starter for the best team in France, and Lamela, a starter for the 2nd-best team in England. You've got Mascherano, you've got Pastore, you've got Zabaleta (who isn't great, but still)....hell, arguably your worst outfield player is Pastore, and even he is a key player for PSG.

You're not "overperforming", this is exactly Argentina's level. You have just had a little bit of bad luck (Higuain's shot going wide in 2015, Messi's shot going wide in 2014), and some bad coaching (why did you hire Maradona for 2010 lol). Talent-wise, nothing is stopping you from winning the WC.

We know you don't care about your own country, that's why so many people don't vote there

can he fix the bing bang theory ?

>He's good, but to smart for the Premier League

You're kidding, right? I remember watching Lamela humiliate him on two occasions:

1. Made him run into HIS OWN GOALKEEPER, they both fell over, Lamela scored.

2. Lamela passed the ball right through Otamendi's legs, letting his teammate score easily.

Otamendi is not good. He is to defenders what Roberto Soldado was to strikers: a guy who was just made to look good by a solid system and a weak team. I would rather have John Brooks than Otamendi,.

lmao rekt

Pastore isn't even called for the NT, Zabaleta isn't a starter anymore, Lamela sucks

The main problem is the defense and goalkeeper

We use Romero and Rulli, a benchwarmer and a piece of crap

Swap missi for icardi

Have you ever seen our NT play without Messi? We wouldn't even qualify for the WC without him

We've lost all matches when he was injured, we lost to Ecuador at home lmao

play Icardi

1. Remove Messi
2. Fail
3. Don't let him come back until it's fixed

you almost made it, but ya blew it.

Messi is a nigger, just like Argentina is a nigger.

>Pastore isn't even called for the NT, Zabaleta isn't a starter anymore, Lamela sucks
>Lamela sucks
>Lamela sucks

Fucking fight me. Lamela is fucking amazing. You ever seen him play for Spurs? He's incredible. Puts his neck on the line every week.

>The main problem is the defense and goalkeeper

Yeah, definitely agree there. You've got Masch, who is well past his prime, and Otamendi, who is utter shit. Then for a GK, you've got....Romero? That's tough.

Maybe if you had just beaten Brazil in that war like 200 years ago and annexed Uruguay, you wouldn't have this problem...

Who cares lol European teams are the best

Literally the most kc tier post I have ever read

give 10 pounds of cocaine to Messi before the gave

worked for Maradona

>Messi on coke

youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg

I once saw Messi at Disney, and he was on something, idk if it was coke though

This

What the fuck man, is like they are scared of being in the mid

Literally just a 442 diamond with higuain and aguero up front & Messi as #10 lavezzi and di Maria on the wings and pastore as holding mid.

Buy some new defenders and a keeper and then they're set.

Pastore is 5x the player that Lamela. He doesn't get called up because he's healthy for 5 weeks out of the year.

Bump

Ironically Lamela may never play again

3-4-3 with Messi playing the Hazard role, just on the right.

Messi as CAM and have dumbasses surround him so he has space to lure them to close him down and make cheeky passes where he'll have space. He will literally win the WORLD CUP

>discover the legendary fountain of youth
>take maradona there
>collect all the dragon balls
>bring di stephano back to life
>take him to the fountain of youth aswell
>profit

why'd you film messi buying donuts

>pastore

>buy
LOL

>2 Strikers & Messi & 2 wingers
>pastore as holding mid
What did he mean by this?

let atletico tucuman play as the argentina national team

at least they won in ecuador

>Argentina
>White

>buy some new defenders

U forgot

> falklands

Somehow turn their team into a team.

They won't win shit until they fix their obsession with 1/11th of the team, neglecting the rest.

>#1 FIFA ranking
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>muh ranking

>Reached the finals in the last 3 competitions we've played
How many did you win?

>This isn't basketball, a single star can't win competitons by himself
this. Niggers need to understand this, but they don't.

>formations fix teams

Sooo... out of the 205 member nations of FIFA, the one that needs fixing is the one that's currently ranked No 1 in BOTH THE FIFA AND ELO RANKINGS, and the one that has been a finalist in the three major competitions played...

>But but but did you win?

Peoople can be, in fact, this retarded

>Reached the finals in the last 3 competitions we've played
>Copa America

The Euro cups are a joke with the current format, my man.

And even then, you didn't reach the final, France beat you fuckers clean.

>Be Argentina coach
>nominate Lavezzi
>nominate Pratto, Marcos Acuna
>ignore Dybala and Paredes
>always somehow manage to choose the worst defenders
>play with United's reserve goalie
>Demichelis

You guys need guido pizarro from tigres, great fucking cdm/cm

>implying Germans care about Euros
also
>2014

sounding a bit like England fans there breh

Y A C O B
A
C
O
B

they need more white players.

>get blacked
>we don't care lol

You just went full England, my man.

>Buy some new defenders and a keeper and then they're set.

>Be Argentina
>Have Rulli as option
>#3 best gk of La Liga, only behind Navas & Meme Stegen
>Decide to play with Romero instead

R
O
M
E
R
O

>> 74149183
Tbh you had a pretty easy path down to the finals in 2014. We defeat Chile and Colombia while you faced Switzerland & Belgium and only faced Germany in the finals (and lost).

6/10 made me reply

this.
same goes with defeneders
>Be coach
>have Otamendi, Musacchio, G.Rodríguez, Garay
>play with Demichelis, Federico Fernandez, Javier Pinola nad Victor Cuesta instead

t. football expert

Euros are fucking trash ATM. Fuck off kraut.

>pastore
>cm

Posts like this are the reason no one takes us seriously

>psg
>best team in France

>Tottenham
>2nd best team in England

>lamela
>starter

So many things wrong

>reach 3 finals
>lose all of them
>not broken

>dutch
>finishing first at anything
pick one

to be fair Bauza is playing with Otamandi & Funes Mori for a while now.

The problema with Argentina is creation.

They dont have a good midfield and moreover they have shit fullback. Look at Brasil, we have Marcelo and Dani Alves creating at the sides, while they have Mas, Zabaleta, Mercado, etc. They are all good players, but none of them is a world class like Marcelo or Dani.

The Netherlands is blacker than Argentina yet still has more euros

pppff no way
netherlands is as white as iceland and has the qtest qts on earth
we are becoming southern bolivia because of not having a wall like yours

What about Augusto and Biglia?

Not good enough. What Argentina needs is a world class.

I mean, we can have Paulinho & Renato Augusto (not world class players) coz we compensate them with Coutinho, Marcelo, Dani Alves.. all players who knows what to do with the ball.

They are awful, rulli should be the GK, ascasibar should already be starting instead of biglia or some other european league playing faggot

>none of them is a world class like Marcelo or Dani

Rulli and Ascacibar are worse than Romero and Biglia mate

You should watch them play

I've seen them play since they were 16 more or less, romero shouldn't start in the NT and biglia is a lady