How does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

how does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

when is the baby due?

Holy shit are you fucking dying ?

how does it feel to be constipated for 7 years?

I think this is the case of "what is a leg day?"

your hernia is showing

Been seeing this pic for years and still want an explanation.

His abs require a giant phillips screwdriver to tighten.

not a doctor but pretty certain that's a tumor.

lost

Popeye chin implant

Where is Barbie you colossal faggot

how does it feel knowing i could grape your crush like a head?

All I see is the behind view of an obese bitch bent over

u jelly

feels like you're compensating for something

Hey OP timestamp and ill show my tits.

>lmao

You ever fucking taste concrete?

Lol wow, pathetic. So new.

gross

I know its a fake picture. post a pic with your hand on your cock and if it's not fake I'll be surprised you baiting cunt

That wasn't a threat I just wanna know

ahahahahahaha

underrated post

you couldn't and that is that bye

EWWWWWWWW.

Collection of heads on table behind him.

obv overused bait post but seriously how do you get such a fucked up stomach?
Is this a disease or genetics?

fuck

I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure that's a serious hernia. Dude is seriously fucked though.

no you wouldn't i can kick yer ass easy

You are a massive faggot and you should be ashamed of yourself

bro, you are missing 4 abbs.. how do you expect to crush us whit that body?

Excuse me? Do you even know who you're talking to? I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

reverse google IS redirects me to Tiffany Cappotelli..

guess the treatments are going well. didn't expect the Cow Titties wot come in so well. Thought in India you would be treated well. got that going for him i guess/

Tasty copypasta

You just opened the wrong can of worms, bitch