Can you honestly say that you have real friends?

Can you honestly say that you have real friends?

Nope, not a single one. I get lonely as fuck. I actually almost killed myself today. Went down to a waterfall where I go for alone time some, really beautiful scenery, strung up my belt, hung there for a few seconds, but decided to swim instead. Besides, I'm moving into the dorms in a week, so maybe I'll make friends there.

No. All of that and what little of it was faded away in grade school. I have no one to honestly hang out with. I have nothing to do besides work and it's boring as shit.

I have one.
I'm old now and all the friends from high school either drifted away or started a family and i can't stand hanging out with people from work.

I have to say, I'm not mad though, that's the way things go.

Smoke weed

I have several, but I am not a egotistical fuck who says "HAHA virgins u need to get a life".

I understand why people don't have friends. All I can say is, you do you.

I don't want an escape like that but thanks for trying man.

Nope, unless you count my wife and even then I dont think she likes me that much

Come back when you're 18

Not anymore. Used to though. Would have taken a literal bullet for them and they would have done the same for me.

What happened

Friends are for losers

Two of them moved away years ago and have since lost contact. The other killed himself. Such is life, I suppose.

Yes. I am only here for fun.

got three true friends and quite a few acquaintances

For now

Yes, I can. I have a best friend from the 4th grade that still hangs out with me and we play couch vidya all the time. I even have another best friend. She's dope as fuck. Life is going to get much better for me here soon.

Yes, quite a lot actually

I've got friends all across the world.
I've lived in enough places that no matter where I travel in Canada or the USA I don't need a hotel room. Except probably the mid and south west. Fuck those places though.

Yes, 2. They have 46 yo and 53 yo. Fucking kids don't know about true friendship.

zero friends.
only one person in my life who would be a true friend if she lived closer

no , just 1 lover but shes psycho
that relation is similar to jigsaw and amanda

All relationships are trade relationships, but the social engineering network has made us fall into the belief that this knowledge is intrinsically not beautiful or true or "real" but that's not the case.

Having friends is a matter of being available to have them, worth is a matter of being able to listen and this we call being used or abused by another person when they don't give back.

But we dont fight for our sovereignty in those contexts and weakness is easy to take advantage of and the trade relationship gets skewed because we willingly sacrifice this availability for nothing.

We get tired of the abuse and the misuse of our intrinsic worth and usefulness as a friend and push others away and mistrust each other.

We go online to fill the void of loneliness, and beg others to corroborate our misery when the truth is we are just afraid to demand our share in the relationships.

And abundance no longer matters because we are convinced we have some internal flaw making us incapable of being appreicated and thus the problem magnifies.

We cling to the division and take pride in our self sufficiency, and continue to be blind to the world that surrounds us as we dive deeper and deeper into our own worlds and then we say, finally we have no one and we are alone.

Despite this fact we exist in a world where everyone consistently talking can corroborate this pain and yet we feel, no one truly understands.

You've rigged yourself for failure from the start, you don't have no friends. Friends are a matter of simply becoming available, and it becomes true when you accept your own worth and demand reciprocity.

Friendships are a trade relationship, it cannot work one way and the only difference between those of us that appear to have friends and those that do not is our willingness to trade.

Pedophiles have support groups, murderers are believed in by loved ones, those that are alone have chosen it. I do not have no sympathy, we have been systematically...

TL;DR

...trained as such, so that we can be controlled, manipulated, and deceived, not by some sentient being but by our own paranoid inadequacies because misery feeds on itself.

And this is the world we have chosen to create, we have rejected our divinity because we do not want to accept that true beauty of what we are.

We give and we take, and we move madly around one another creating life itself, and balance, adaptability, it let's use survive, we survive because we are balanced and moving.

We are balanced, and this is good.

nice writing user

mildly related ncase.me/trust

have fun with your willful ignorance flam

i can

I hadn't ever seen that before last week when I had a very similar conversation with a friend I met online. I suppose it could have been this website that influenced that writing, it's worth checking out for any user that's having trust issues.

Personally I think it's beautiful, thanks for sharing.