Sup Sup Forums just trying to pass the time, looking for someone to talk to

sup Sup Forums just trying to pass the time, looking for someone to talk to

in less than twelve hours my girl is going to be fucking one of her best guy friends, with my consent

any other cucks out there? AMA i guess, pic very related, my gf

This is my girl and one of the pics she sent to a guy she fucked from work. I loved her telling me how he would come in her mouth and what his cum tasted like.

How does it feel to be a dum loser boy

not great, but the plans already set in motion and i just can't sleep for now

You are literally the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder. Even furfags are above you. I have nothing but contempt for you and your ilk.

does it ever just weigh on you?
"fugg my girlfriend shags other men"
i imagine the thought would take a toll on anyone

post more of ur gf

Why not just quit being a faggot and tell her she can't do it? Fuck the plans, you don't want your girl fucking another dude then don't let her fuck another dude.

If you were ok with this shit, you wouldn't be having trouble sleeping and wanting moral support from a Malaysian basket weaving board. Sack up and tell her it's a no go.

Don't do it. please just never let it happen...

eh, it gets me off plus i hate myself

i just like talking to other degenerates

by all means, keep posting pics of her cuckboi

You are a sad, sad creature.

my gf fucked her friend last weekend after a party they went and i came buckets when she sucked me while telling me how it was, pic related

My gf. She hasn't fucked anyone besides me yet but she's really interested in getting a huge cock inside her (I'm a bit bellow average). wwyd to her?

Keep posting more of your gf OP, she looks nice

bite her ears softly, while i spank her ass ... i wanna meet that beatiful woman take her to dinner and fuck her with love, wanna look my friend? you can:)

would pound her pussy in this exactly position while i play with her nips

i'm a pathetic cuck

I'd love to backhand the shit out of that bitch

never understood this weird ass shit, seems like some peon shit

of course, I got to see her being pounded like the little slut she is
go on

Any of her ass?

im dying to get in that hole with my tongue with love of course, while you sissy watch, give me your contact.

damn would fuck that pussy hard and make her scream for your name them blow my load all inside her

wwyd to my gf?

some but not a lot

kik me: _mart_a12

Cringe thread. How can you fucking loser cucks look yourselves in the mirror without sucking on the end of a 12 gauge shotgun? Pathetic. Low test beta makes.

bump

This thread makes me sad. Go workout, find a hobby. Find your inner man.

Been there, it's a fucking thrill, but lost a gf because of that fetish.

Sometimes I agree with things like
It just doesn't make sense, but liking feet or shit doesn't either, but this fetish seems to come from a self deprecating place.

Any other guys with this fetish also had an absent father?

A fetish for weak sissy fags , you're just a sad try of a man , she needs to fuck other men because you wont ever be a real one and you hide behind the fact of " it turns me on " because you lack balls to properly fill your partner sexual needs , subhumans like you are going to get extinct soon, man up.

>because you lack balls to properly fill your partner sexual needs

Not really, never failed to please the partner with whom I tried this, but the thought still turned my dick diamonds.

Do you have a bull nigger come fuck her and then do you eat his shit? At least you aren't like the other cuck user who would do that but never post a pic of his GF