I am convinced my "type" does not exist. i absolutely love misanthropic, dark, morbid, shy...

i am convinced my "type" does not exist. i absolutely love misanthropic, dark, morbid, shy, sarcastic girls but i am convinced this is a 90s teen movie stereotype. think the girls from ginger snaps. pic related.

well the thing is you never really got into the way of looking past the preference. from my personal stand point of view, it's all water on the bridge from here. Just put yyour MIND to it and you can be POSSIBLE

Nobody's ideal "type" truly exists in the way that they want them to. Get with reality and learn to compromise...you'll be much happier that way. My girl is girly-girl as fuck and I can't lie, I get crazily annoyed with it sometimes because we have such different interests but we've learned to make it work.

So you're saying you search for an emo who stopped wearing makeup and who will peg you?
I'm sure she's out there.

you love crazy till crazy loves you

Kik?

real question is whats YOUR kik

or leaves you

Make a bogus one and tell me that. I'll message you on mine and vice versa. Safe

op here, that wasn't me.

mourningnoize

out of billions of girls there is just not one that fits your "unique" tastes... no

same Sup Forumsro same, like Daria & Jane

Lost interest

Satanic trips
Holy trips

yeah i dont own a phone so i was trying to download kik on my emulator its harder than it looks sigh

holy shit

at any rate, my kik is mourningnoize. let me know if it works out. i've got nothing better to do.

Men and women want different things

>i am convinced my "type" does not exist
Correction: massive faggot does indeed exist (in both genders).

art school is full of these