My town has a problem with roaches and all houses downtown have them. What can I do to keep the little fuckers out?

My town has a problem with roaches and all houses downtown have them. What can I do to keep the little fuckers out?

Other urls found in this thread:

domyownpestcontrol.com/roach-control-kit-rotation-p-14107.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G9puHtVcU5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same problem. Bump

Same problem in nola.

Mix boric acid and sugar in a bowl and set it somewhere roaches hang out. A pretty simple trap.

if you spot one and its moving too fast to kill it you can spray it with Windex and it will slow down due to the ammonia in its skin

Nothing. Roaches never sleep, die, stop reproducing or give a single shit. Even Hitler would give up

Move to another town

This

First and foremost, don't be a filthy peice of shit.

Throw out the trash everyday and put a new bag in before you sleep.

Don't leave dirty dishes over night.

Clean. And I mean CLEAN. make that shit spotless and keep it that way. Clean 1x a week on your day off.

Vacuum

Don't eat on your bed, but if you do, make sure there is absolutely no crumbles.

If any crumbles hot the floor, sweep up.

Throw out your piss bottles

Make your bed everyday.

Buy a highly rated cockroach killer from Amazon.

I'm so fucking thankful that these little shits do not exist in my country.
Or at least are extremely rare.
I don't know what it is about them, but they freak me the fuck out. Maybe because of their medium size and movements.

kill yourself

pickle rick

they are like terminators. you won't be able to make those fuckers go away. move to antarctica

Go back to Redd1t, I know you must of heard Sup Forums on the interwebs talking about how we tell everyone to kill them selves but no, we aren't like that. Newfag, leave.

Clean your dishes and throw out your trash everyday.
Put your food in hermetic containers, like glass, steel, hard plastic or in your fridge (and clean your fridge by the way).
Also cockroaches have to drink a lot, so dont let any water in your sink or in your shower : dry up everything. And try to get rid of ditchwater outside your house if there is any (just cover it with sand).

My girlfriend had the same problem one time, she did all this and the cockroaches were gone because they couldn't eat or drink anymore.

Also, a cheap trap is to let open some glass bottles with some beer in it. They love beer, climb in the bottle, feast, can't go out, drown.
Get rid of the dead ones by burning it.

Advion Syngenta, in case you do get a bad infestation

Get a BB gun.

Best suggestion so far

I just name them. call them pets, and teach them to do tricks.

>Don't eat on your bed
>eating in a bed
>eating in a bedroom
>eating in a room that's not the dining room

Roaches can live for a month without food, but only a few days without water. Keep your house dry. Remove any leaves or other sources of moisture outside of your house.

How many days without water can they live?

A few. Can't you read?

Bought a product from lowes or walmart dont clearly remember. Grabbed a cylinder can with a twist off cap meant for ant control. Dont remember the name but the can was black and had a red,yellow,and green label on back. Spread the whiitee powder everywhere in the kitchen even between doors of cabinets (hinges). About week and a half all the roaches were dead. Had to sweep every morning cause of the dead ones. Worked like a charm

eat them all. if that dont work, an hero

Cats, get cats as pets. they will destroy them

How many days exactly you fucking retarded. A few can mean 2, 3,4

have you even considered coexistence?

I think this was the product I used to kill all those roaches. Havent seen one in about 3 months

only some cats will kill them. one of my cats liokes to trap and murder them and the other is just a lazy cunt

3-7, depending on the breed. I would also get one of those home radius sprays from raid. Spray once at the beginning of spring and the end of summer. If you have roaches presently, there are eggs in the house. It will take at least 1 year for them all to birth and die.

>a nigger who treats Sup Forums like a fucking secret club
>we aren't like that

no nigger, you're not like that. The fuck are you trying to speak on behalf of fucking everyone lmao

Remove kebab

>coexistence

Are you an idiot o what?

House centipedes will hunt roaches like the owner of Jimmy John's on a safari.

But then you have house centipedes.

found the newfag

Diatomaceous Earth

Cheap, non toxic, easily available, and it rips the little fuckers to shreds.

my family has been dealing with you vermin for years, kill one bug and you'll answer to my uncle ed.

get a bottle of this stuff. spray a 6" or wider band around your house, or along all outdoor openings where they can get in. also spray along walls and appliances every 3 months and theyll be gone pretty quick. its perfectly safe once it dries but it will kill those fuckers off pretty fast

Move away from Brazil

Breed some house centepedes. My carpenter ant problem is no more!

no. i've learned to except, even love the life of all things around me.

Try it. just once. there is nothing more delightful than the feeling of my roach friends crawling on my skin. i have a small infestation in my mattress and there is always a roach within arms reach, it's really comforting.

>Be Head papa Roach
>Trying to feed 100+ family on God beings scraps
>Fuck constantly and repoduce family to better clean Trash living environment
>Constant battle for survival against shoes and newspaper
>Mfw Only trying to live my life

>>eating in a room that's not the dining room
I only have one room. That makes my entire house the dining room.

do you find it difficult when you cut your life in to pieces?

buy this: domyownpestcontrol.com/roach-control-kit-rotation-p-14107.html

Commerical-grade roach control products shipped to your home. If you follow these instructions and clean your house of their food, you will be rid of roaches in a few days.

Its usually my last resort

it's exactly 3.5 days you pedantic fuck

This is why I keep lurking

Simple guide
> take a box
> turn it upside down
> with a sharpie make a small roach-size entrance
> write "Free kebab" on the top of the entrancd
> wait for the shitload of roaches to go inside
> burn it down and restart

>I only have one room.
Then move to a bigger house then you faggot..

do roaches like Kebabs?

My house is already big. Here I made this nice paint drawing for you since I don't own a camera.

more rooms, more roaches. not a risk taken lightly.

I like single room layouts, they are very common where I live.
9/10 painting bro.

Bleach.
EVERYWHERE.
DROWN THE FUCKS IN BLEACH.

Release a dozen gekkos and mantis into your home

We used to used flour and boric acid balls with a bit of sugar in our basement. Worked pretty well at killing roaches. used to boric acid the insides of cabinets as well. anywhere moisture could collect.

Upvoting decent advice.
My mom has been setting a jar trap for them lately, halfway-filled with a solution of coffee grounds and propped up against a wall at an angle. It works nicely.
This should be implemented, too.
Yikes! Gotta remember that.

Piss bottles?

we're do you keep your piss? bowls?

toilet

Other people have already given these answers, but I figured I'd corroborate them. First, sprinkle diatomaceous earth around all your baseboards, in cupboards, behind furniture, and so on. Second, consider bringing in a lesser evil. Millipedes and centipedes will devour them, and they're much easier to live with than roaches. And ants and cockroaches will not cohabitate; they will fight a war and one or the other will wipe out the other. Since ants a little easier to deal with than roaches, you could start with them, and then bring in the 'pedes to deal with the ant infestation.

But start with the diatomaceous earth. Try to avoid chemicals if you can because the roaches develop resistance very quickly. You'll find that you have to keep increasing the toxicity of the spray you're using (Raid to Black Flag to Green Cross) until the only stuff which will kill them is illegal for anyone but exterminators to use.

Also, be very careful about your computer. The heat attracts roaches, and they can totally try your system by nesting in it. Do a Google image search for roach infested computers if you want to terrify yourself.

This and:
Spray bugkiller around the house
Consider getting a cat

elitist cuck.

First real answer

My brother had a chameleon and it would hang motionless on the curtains during the day, but at night it would skitter around hunting roaches. It kept their populations under control, and it was nocturnal, being most active when the roaches were active too.

Is your entire house a bathroom too? Do you just shit everywhere? No. You shit in the corner. And you eat in a different corner.

You have to get expanding foam and silicone to fill ALL your wall cracks and holes with. Also seal up your windows and get drain plugs for sinks and bathtub. Then, put bait everywhere on glue pads. Goodluck kiddo

thats not very efficient

29 year old dad spotted

Its not nice to call them roaches. Turks have feelings too!

26!

Here, this worked for me. My neighbors breed the shits and I pay the price (literally $$$.) They have a grill right outside our doors that is constantly infested. They just open it and light it, 100s of roaches scatter then they throw raw meat on like nothing happened. Savages.

oops forgot pic

Eat them

Choice 1. Burn down town
2. get like 30 skinks and let them loose in your house.
3. kill yourself for revenge against the world!

if kys, the roaches will eat you. sorry, that gave me a semi. i fucking love roaches.

that's where "revenge against the world" come into play!

burn down your town and start over

Hire Will Smith
youtube.com/watch?v=G9puHtVcU5o

I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

bump

Get rid of the niggers first. Roaches will disappear automatically.

Do roaches like niggers?

Germany has a problem with roaches too, apparebtly you can't just send them back

you'd think with their advancements in chemical gassing they would have an advantage.

set fire to your house

Mother of a friend made some kind of poisonous potato balls and spread them where roaches used to hang out. It was a roach holocaust. Don't know what he poison was though, so this is kinda useless. But it can be done. Also, for every roach you see, there are 20 more in your walls.

Roaches no big deal. 1 in every 3 have them. Don't fuck during an outbreak and you will be fine.

Boric acid traps, dehumidifiers, raid, and pic related if you wanna have some fun.

VATS the shit out of 'em

>replace an annoying pest with a horrifying one
Kys

kek

Stop leaving food out for them.

if you dont have pets, then sprinkle boric acid in the perimeter of your house

Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort

My piss bottles are sealed with a cap, if you gonna give advice please don't screw with my bottles, now im this mad.

Move out of Turkey

But there are turks, how do you exterminate those too?.

They can't live without each others.