I got dumped by the person I thought was my soulmate about 4 months ago. Still cry everyday

I got dumped by the person I thought was my soulmate about 4 months ago. Still cry everyday.

Few days ago was the first time I tried weed. Right off the bat, I tried 2 highly potent firecrackers.

I ate them, and then took a shower shortly afterwards. I was sitting in the tub and crying, sobbing, thinking about suicide, what my family would think, how the world will be like when I'm not here, who will discover my body, will an autopsy be done on me, where would I get buried, if maggots will eat me, if anyone will remember me

Then out of no where, everything went pitch silent. I starred into the drain hole for a good minute, I was sucked into the hole and was flying through space. I started laughing uncontrollably, and immidietly I thought "holy fucking shit"

That was the start of a day long+ trip. I was even high the next day.

Thank God for marijuana.

Post your marijuana stories

PS. I just ate one again 30 min ago, waiting for it to kick in

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cannabis saves another sweet boys life

i know that shit man, i had dp diagnosed 10 years ago. Now i am smokin mj for last 10 years. I am fully addicted, but it's much better when AD or suicide.

you should really think about quitting...its nasty stuff

wasn't there a report about a kid in colorado that commited suicide after doing marijuana edible?

I can't seem to find any in 215 area. sucks.

only have had one crazy visual trippy experience off of weed before;

after going to two parties in a night that consisted of drinking and smoking I was driving home late with two friends and was sitting in the backseat. I smacked a .3 dab and suddenly the two friends transformed into me and the song that had been playing changed into a rap about my life and this lasted until they took the freeway exit for my house.

mad trippy

I honestly think it did save me. That day, I was really close to just ending it all. But then my curiosity got the best of me and heard marijuana is good for depression. Boy were they right.

Now I'm thinking of eating it (not a big smoker to be honest and I care of my lungs health) whenever I feel suicidal or down, won't overdo it though

considered dry herb vaporizer?

>girl dumped me because I'm a massive whiney faggot. Waaah! So I choose to stay a massive whiney faggot but do drugs to keep myself distracted from it all.

If you have cheap(for your income) source - eat it, or by vapor. Smoke never ends well.

Huh?? That's weird for him... I think marijuana isn't linked to any cases of death at all.

He probably ate something other than weed... But I'd like to read the article.

always knew VB devs are druggy:)

foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/

Lrn2google friend

Dabs are the most potent of all, 90%? Thc I think

Edibles come second at 60% thc

Joints, blunts come in third with 10%thc

In some mental states it can give aggressive or suicidal behavior. It's no silver bullet, u know

better blame the marijuana and not the mentally ill person for being mentally ill!

We were together ever since we were kids, and we are adults not. I was on top of the world with her, and then hit rock bottom.

Don't tell me you never felt that way.... Probably never will because you are a neckbeard who dosnt know what it's like to have a gf you love

the first time trying weed really is awesome, my first time has a bit of a backstory. I was a sophomore in highschool and overheard some guys talking about weed, i said i always wanted to try it and they sold me a gram for 20$ (at least is wasn't oregano) i wanted to save it for something special i just didn't know what. Well a couple days later my dad calls my phone at 11pm and tells me to come help him up cus he's so drunk he can't move. I go to him and he tells me he has to piss but he can't move, so i improvise and hand him a small trashcan nearby. he pisses in it and i clean it after. Figured that was a good as time as any to have my first smoke. I look up how to smoke weed and discover that you can make pipes out of an apple so thats what a did. I will remember my first puff for the rest of my life, it hurt like hell and i coughed forever, but suddenly i felt great. I was staring at my blinds and saw what looked like faint cursive words floating around, not full blown hallucinations but there was something. And i kept swaying back and forth, man it was euphoric. If you want to keep that feeling of happiness after smoking, do it only on occasion, eventually, you'll start to feel normal high and abnormal sober, that's when mental addiction starts and where i picked up cigs to compensate.

Uh... First the said they suspected it... Then they said they will investigate the death.

Further, they refused to state he had a mental illness.

gave up after intro class. studying psychology now.

how much with vape?

seems fairly obvious that certain personality types tend to gravitate towards marijuana. IDK about you guys but my myer briggs is INFP-turbulent. and marijuana works wonders for me. sooo on point.

I suffered from vitamin b12 deficiency for past year. had heart attack and stroke. on path to recovery.

I suffered from vitami

It is temporary. Take a pair of lovebirds if you ok with loud birdy screams. They will take most of your pain away.

>I suffered from vitamin b12 deficiency
How you got it?

>foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/

of course they refused to state his mental illness! that would be a loss in the battle against pot. it's easier to just blame the weed! idk but if youre taking 5x the recommended dose you are mentally ill sir.

My first time was when the black nigga named kirk from LaGuardia high school of 2012 offered me to try something "special"

He said it'd only cost 10 bucks... I said OK.

I smoked the mystery material and I felt like I was in heaven

And yeah best to do it on occasion only to keep that first time high forever. Once a week or two at most.

>If you want to keep that feeling of happiness after smoking, do it only on occasion
smart kid. moderation is important in everything.

eating trash food. smoking chronic. constant masterbation. or maybe it was the meds I was on but OMG b12 supplements improved my quality of life 1000% if not more. was like i was high on life all over again and before I wwas just lost in my own mind apporaching death.

b12 deficiency can kill a person. leads to mental health issues and blood pressure issues high cholesterol

but ye I'll never forget the first blunt I smoked. the thing I love about marijauna is every time I smoke I become self aware of one thing. TIME ISN'T REAL. you're either alive or you're not and when I'm sober it feels like Ii'm on auto pilot. anyone else?

You should smoke more weed cause you sound like a fuck tard. Weed kills those fuck tard tendencies. Look at Willie Nelson. He's 100 no one likes country Yet he's still fucking 20 something year olds. He's not a bitch about weed

three different potency for vapesofTHC(1.7, 3.4 of 6.8percent) depending on the three temp levels on the vape

HEY GUYS OP HERE.... SO I STATED I TOOK ANOTHER EDIBLE 30 MINS AGO....

ITS STARTIN TO KICK IN............... WOOOOOW....