If you were to go on a killing spree, how would you do it?

If you were to go on a killing spree, how would you do it?

Alright, I'll start
>document the times each neighbor leaves their home
>knife family in their sleep
>wait outside the doors of each neighbor, knife them on their way out

IED's in a shopping mall on black Friday. Wait for people to run out of the door and starting firing upon them. Even better with multiple people/bombs

and where is your local mall, and your current distance from said mall. jw

Ramen into a microwave.

Located at the center of fuck you and kiss my ass.

Greed traps. Touch poisoned money in places visible to others but they know not to reach there. Visible valuables (junk fakes) that look like easy loot, protected by sapper traps (poor mans' claymore mines, string triggered explosives)., etc.

Carefully

Join the airforce and become a drone pilot.
they kill so many sand niggers they cant count them

>start with myself

id kill myself twice

Craft a bomb and place it in a mall full of people or a concert

Id use the elements and butt fuck everyone with yella stone so they'll stfu about it

I would never suicide by cop
I'd suicide by military base
>attack a local base
>get shot to death by MP
>become fucking famous on the news
>>"did he do it bc he's a TERRORIST???"

Why does no one attack military bases?

>Get a fully bullet and rpg proof suv and get it fully armored
>tons of jail break untraceable ammunition
>face covered
>have another high class luxurious car waiting for me and escape to canada or something.

go to Santa Monica or some
other similar douchy place filled with liberal hippies, niggers and other subhumans and get the party started.

because you get a bullet in each knee and then get life sentence / the chair

Ketchup on steak

Arrive at columbine high school precisely on Hitler's birthday , Round 2

There's little point in a killing spree. Idk if the people I'm killing deserve it or not. There's just so much to consider. I would most likely just kill the thing that made me so mad in the first place.

I'd spawn rush to the rocket launcher and kill 1 or 2 faggots who tried to grab the launcher before me. Then I'd run over to somewhere that might have a faggot who rushed the sniper rifle. I'd kill that nigger (I'm now at 2 or 3 kills) and use his sniper rifle to wipe a few more of his team mates out. After getting 2 or 3 sniper rifle kills, I've earned my killing spree. While using the sniper rifle, I've used the last of my rockets for quick and dirty kills... and then I find a BR. After handling a few more faggots with the sniper/BR combo, I've earned a killing frenzy.

i would throw my smoke immediately after we spawn in, and then ravage the entire team, followed by a 1 month ban

lol. bullet in each knee. They aren't trained well enough

How do you get the IEDs in place without being noticed?

cute

Good ol' bait 'n' take

And slowly?

cute

feel free to start whenever

what kind of concert?

cute

so you'd get an armored car and move to a different country...... how is that a killing spree? smh trash

gay

be prepared, comrade

look into moral disengagement

cute

cute

I knew someone would post about this.
Now THAT'S going above and beyond.

I haven't really thought about a killing spree before. I sometimes imagine beating the shit out of individuals before they get away with a crime. Killing someone feels too removed for me.

I'd car bomb my local homecoming parade, get out of town, and then just start killing randomly till I get caught or killed. Probably Bobby trap my house so I might be able to kill some cops too

*Booby

trips of booby

sounds like a good plan
are you prepared?

>How do you get the IEDs in place without being noticed?
I could probably make some Boston bomber tier ones with some time and effort. The ingredients they used in that bomb are pretty easy to obtain.

Even if the bomb isn't that effective in killing, as long as it creates a human stampede to the nearest exit then it will still achieve it's goal

this thread is horrible, have fun in jail were you sick fuckers belong

i was going to post this mah nikka