Why are g*rmans such autists

why are g*rmans such autists

why are they wearing cloaks?

No more autistic than the rest of Europe desu

Triggering turks isn't autistic. Everyone does it.

Because they are subhuman, should just roll over them 2bh

>"no tanks for Erdogan"
What is autistic about that? They're fucking right. No tanks for you guys. Leave NATO please, so NATO allies can "restore democracy" in your country.

why are they lying on the ground and how its not autistic

trolling Germans?
you should use the Internet better the few next Days you still have it...

Literally station all of your troops and tanks in eastern europe, we welcome your tanks here Germany is lost.

Apparently it's a protest and they want to draw attention, you idiot.

They want to make it easier to take out the Trash.

Wait so where did they get the tank for the protest from? Did they ask they ask they Bundeswehr if they could borrow one?

ahah yes. are you the same retarded serb whose all prophecies went to trash :DD last time i checked iranian militans were going to kill me during turkish civil war before that putin was going to invade turey and before that we were going to kicked out of nato and us was going to invade us :DD. i think comars fucked you one of your great grand mother thus you end up as this stupid. pathetic cuck

pathetic

tell me my fellow çomar your next prophecy. i will screencap next one. tell me how chechen and afghan shia militants will kill me during ebin civil war. tell me how gomunal kurds will rape me and behead me :DD
btw it still amazes me you still have guts to post in this board. if i were you, if all of my predictions trashed out like yours i would never post in any chan again :DD

goetfucking faggot, you just became the beta version of Iran. And thank god you did, i hoped you will be dumb enough to vote for Dirty Sanches Erdogan, so they finaly will stop give you visas to enter Europe.

It's very cold.

Learn english rape baby.

Its a flashmob protest action against the plan of building a tank factory in turkey by , I think thyssen krupp.

correction, its Rheinmetall

I can t translate, don t mind him

>çomar
>Learn english
Yeah i will. We will still use it in 2 Years, while your Teachers will instead of English, Math and History teach you how to pray to God, suck dick of the great leader and what wild plants you can eat without poison yourself.

>p-please stop selling them tanks

lmoa talking about delusional people

And who owns the EU?

You see, Little Roach, if vroom-vroom were to go pew-pew...

Whats with turks on Sup Forums and their passive-aggessive ":D" smiley? It just makes you look butthurt m8.

imagine literally lying on the street all day (albeit for some political reason) and then going home and truly feeling like you accomplished something

Made me think some thoughts

the world is autistic my burger eating friend

Are roaches the most worthless people? Do they have a single redeeming quality?

They are made to be exterminate. Just a worthless parasites.

>they are made to exterminate

Like 3th wladislaw hehehe