Donald Trump warns London Mayor Sadiq Khan: 'I will remember those statements'

Donald Trump has warned that he may not have a "very good relationship" with David Cameron after the Prime Minister branded his proposal to ban Muslims from the US as "stupid".

The presidential hopeful also sniped at new London Mayor Sadiq Khan, calling him "ignorant" for comments he made after being elected and warning him: "I will remember those statements."

The presumptive Republican nominee, who is likely to go against Democrat Hillary Clinton in a bid for the White House in November, was speaking to ITV's Good Morning Britain.

On being elected as London Mayor, Mr Khan said Mr Trump was "ignorant" in his views on Islam and he risked harming security on both sides of the Atlantic.

Mr Trump said: "He doesn't know me, hasn't met me, doesn't know what I'm all about. I think they were very rude statements and frankly tell him I will remember those statements. They are very nasty statements."

Asked if he was offended by Mr Khan's public denouncement he replied: "Yeah, I am."

Mr Trump denied he was "at war" with Mr Khan, who said the tycoon's "ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists".

Mr Trump said: "I just think it's very rude of him. In fact it's the opposite. I wished him well when I heard he won, he's a Muslim... I think it's ignorant for him to say that."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3592299/Donald-Trump-warns-poor-relationship-David-Cameron-PMs-criticism.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6UkkoCNe29Q?t=1m52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K.

David Cameron is working with the Rothschilds to make UK a Muslim country before 2040.

England is on the path to Sweden and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Trump should glass these shitskins in London.

Trump proving once again that he's a better man. Sadiq on suicide watch.

Is there a video for this?

First post worst post, fuck off subhuman wetback scum.

I can't support Trump any longer. I am now a #Diqsucker

There were some anti-French phases in US history where America renamed French fries as "freedom fries." And during WW2, America renamed sauerkraut "Liberty cabbage"

I think if Trump gets elected president, we may again have an anti-British and German phase where we rename things. London Broil may become "Washington steak."

not yet, it was on British TV a half hour ago

MAGA broil

>"ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists".

So we have to shape policy in accordance with the preferences of Islamists because they'll attack us otherwise. So the lesson here is that violence is a legitimate means by which government affairs can be run. I very rarely use the overused word cowardly, but in this case it applies.

Let the Muslims radicalize. They were already doing it without such policies and the policy to ban them is a response to that. Let ALL of them radicalize, I don't care, because then ALL of them will be thrown out of the West, banned forever. I'd love to see that. They can no longer bitch and moan about being oppressed. They can enjoy "freedom" under ISIS.

Rename kebabs as freedom wraps.

Crusade to reclaim bongistan when burger bro?

Noice. The Emirate of Londonistan deserves to burn. Those fucking sandniggers have desecrated the capital of white civilisation

I like that Trump is taking down names to settle up with them later. We need a little more Nixon in the White House.

These fucking agitators and foreign agents get away with fucking murder. They need to be put in their place.

Doesn't really matter when even BoJo sold out to all the anti-Trump shilling over here.

Trump should nuke London.

t. Londonistan resident.

Remove freedom wrap

>London Broil

London IS broiling alright

The difference is that Nixon obsessed over his enemies with an Ahab-like single-mindedness.

Whereas Trump will just step on them like little bugs and keep on walking

>I'm sure glad we gassed all the freedom wraps.
Doesn't really work. :/

KEEP

>yfw history venerates him as being correct

just put them in the oven as they are

Make London Great Again

>better man
>takes attack on his policies as an attack on him
>offers no defence, declares opponents rude
He's hardly a man at all.

sandnigger knows that hes safe within his army of britcucks

MUZZIE MAYOR BTFO

he might actually pull through on the all out muslim ban because of this guy

Yeah he shoulda bashed that muzzie cunt right mate?

>why are all Australians classless bogans?

>Politicians using the press like Twitter

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

He didn't jump into a fight with Sadiq. He just called him rude and moved on. That's what a better man does.

Not like you would know what a better man even looks like, Australia.

good post maple bro

An elephant never forgets. Just as Mr. Saddam... oh wait.

>If you act smart then our dumb country that deserves to suffer will suffer
Why defend?

Trump has dementia. He won't remember shit.

Damn...makes you think

OUT

joking aside, why do British politicians keep calling him names?

it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

>Mr Khan, who said the tycoon's "ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists".

I love this more and more everytime I read it

"Islam is peaceful but if you don't accept Muslims they will become terrorists"

Mr Trump denied he was "at war" with Mr Khan, who said the tycoon's "ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists".

Like England was an Islamic shithole before you assholes started emigrating.

Haha fucking Muzzie bitch BTFO

On the Cameron stuff: Cameron won't be PM by the time Trump is in. Boris will be because Brexit; and Trump said he likes Boris.

It's called flank steak, philistine

Who honestly gives a flying fuck about anything Britcucks have to say? We declared our independence from that shithole for a reason.

No he should've explained what was wrong with Sadiq's comments and used the opportunity to talk about why his policy is such a good one.

Instead he sounds like some out of touch aristrocrat who has taken offence to someone defying him.

But that's what happens when you have a policy SO STUPID and SO INDEFENSIBLE that now the democratically elected mayor of one of the largest cultural and financial centres of the world is unable to visit your country.

Do you remember when Reagan did this? When Reagan banned all communists from America "until we can figure out what the hell is going on"? Oh wait, he never did that, because it'd be retarded. Instead he welcome every communist defector with open arms. Communism was just a political belief system, like islam, like conservatism.

>'I will remember those statements'
>tfw Sukdiq suddenly dies of an accident
>wasn't paying attention and got hit by a speeding hellfire missile

Brits are faggots. When have they ever not stuck their noses in our shit? That's why we exist in the first place.

> He just called him rude and moved on.
> frankly tell him I will remember those statements.
That's what we call an "implied threat"

All polls indicate no chance of Brexit

Sorry my fellow Anglo

British politics are completely subverted by Marxism. It's exclusively taught along globalism in a mockery of "education" and this same message is blared from every state-run media source.

Brits are so deep into this bullshit that anything even slightly right of center is immediately viewed as Hitler. Their perspective is just really slanted.

>wasting time on some nobody's comments

That's what a butthurt person does, Australia.

See, in America, we don't get butthurt. And that's because we're #1. We can't comprehend that emotion. Maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to understand.

Is rolling over and taking it in the ass a man to you?

this

This is why we need Newt as VP.

The Avengers' Ticket.

>That's what we call an "implied threat"

No it's not

Stop projecting what you think he means onto his words

It's called "good luck trying to get any favours from me in the future". Not everything is a threat you pussy.

This.

The only thing I know about David Cameron is that he allegedly stuck his penis in a dead pig's head.

kebab isn't really a big thing in America yet

I'm sure it varies by area but where I am most people have no idea what that even is

>we

You on vacation or something?

You don't have halal cart? Good stuff actually. Very cheap.

Trump is the president of the world.

It's big in every major city

I think it would have been better to have taken the higher road. Say he was not offended. Instead of showing a tough skin, Trump kinda took a dose of his own medicine--why should a man who knowingly speaks his mind in a supposedly purposefully edgy manner be affected by someone who returns the favor?

I'm tired of all this offended bullshit and I kinda cringed when he took the bait.

Still gonna vote for him and he's miles better than any other option, with the potential to finally make it happen. Though I could be being taken for a ride, I'd much rather ride the Trump train over any other

Remember that statement when Merkel wins reelection for the 6th time and continues to flood Europe with Muslims

I've never seen it anywhere. of course I'm sure it's in NYC but you can get anything in NYC.

I'm curious to try this kebab stuff someday and see what all the noise is about

And then the US Legions storm across Europe decimating the Mohammedans and their Western European lackeys. We can dream, can't we?

He would still be able to visit, but not immigrate to the U.S. I doubt he would now though to make some sort of bullshit stand against Trump.

No, that's the fake high-and-mighty road that libs take. Trump is well known for being no-nonsense and speaking his mind. Yes he got offended and he'll tell you that precisely so you know why he won't play the ball game the way you want him to play. Trump is a tactician. He wants other people to know he doesn't take this kind of crap while at the same time still seeming like a better man. He's played it perfectly so far.

That retarded kebab wasn't attacking his policies, he status signaling like a jackass.

Calling something 'stupid' is hardly a rebuttal, but you have subhuman abo blood coursing through your veins, so I can understand how the nuances of the situation could be lost on you.

Soon™

An implied threat is suggesting that not being nice to Muslims will get you blown up

It's even worse

later in the interview Donald Trump challenges Sadiq Khan to take an IQ test... the mayor of London and hes making fun of him like he did to Rosie...

I wish I was kidding

trips of truth

It's okay. Though a good burger or even a panini can most of the times beat the average kebab.

Also I would claim that a kebab is the only good thing that muslims ever gave to the world, which is rather sad desu.

Who fucking cares about him remembering this? After November he will be a fat loser business man who thought he could become the president. Not like the Major of Londen would even bat an eye after that at him.

>Also I would claim that a kebab is the only good thing that muslims ever gave to the world
That and algebra and trigonometry.

Since when did Netherlands and Sweden become such hostile and prissy cucks?

I remember they used to be more laid back and chill but now every post I see from them is bitter cuck shit. Like they're full of muslims or something. Oh wait.

>this meme again

Ancient Arabs gave us that, not mudshits
If a scientist or mathematician is christian and invents something we dont say "Christianity gave us this"

A
FUCKING
TOOTHPASTE

>Americans
>not constantly butthurt
WEW.

It's hard to be butthurt when you're the greatest Nation earth has ever witnessed desu

that's pretty much all you need to know as well

it doesn't get any better from there

Because they are butthurt about becoming a colony of their former colony.

You're the Canada of Australia. I cannot image a more irrelevant country.

Since they became overrun with muslims.

SADIQ BTFO

youtu.be/6UkkoCNe29Q?t=1m52s

Sadiq Khan is going to die.

So how pissed is Sup Forums going to be when Trump loses the election?

I'll be disappointed if that happens. 4 years of Hillary would be hell for so many reasons

SUCK A DICK SADIQ

You shitheads had better be very very careful about insulting Trump........

You know what I'm realizing?
Watch his body language (particularly his neck and shoulders) and listen closely to how he inflects.
I don't think Trump was always as Alpha as he is now. There's no disputing that he's now the king of alphas, but something tells me that he was at one point in his life an extreme beta type.
There's hope for all of you.

>Don't piss of the muslims, they're crazy and dangerous
am I reading that correctly?

Remember USA, be nice to Muslims or they'll be terrorists.

Thanks Londonstan

Best to kill terrorist as soon as possible...

Just don't lead 'em as much

Nixon never settled any scores. Like most Republicucks he did nothing while his libtard enemies humiliated him 24/7 until he ran out of office.

We need Trump to roll in like an American Putin.