Found on of these in my apartment, is it good or bad that I just see that one?

Found on of these in my apartment, is it good or bad that I just see that one?

you're gonna have to move out temporarily

Fuck, really?

Mmmh, bed bugs. Get the fuck outta there!

would you describe them as more salty or bitter?

You're fucked m80 I lived with those devils for years, have fun being eaten and smelling that nasty odor they have when you do get a chance to pop one.

Find out where they are, if they are only in the sleeping area, well time to sleep on the other side of the place, or throw out the furniture. Most pesticide is only semieffective.

I had them, I got rid of them but now i have diatomaceous earth all over my apartment year round.

if you apply a mixture of bleach and vinigar to each corner of your matress they'll be gone in under a week

i found one after buying a coat at goodwill. that was the only one i found, and never had to deal with another one again

isopropyl alcohol or whatever it is at the 90% or higher. Put it in a spray bottle and spray around every nook and cranny around your bed and bedroom. Repeat once a week for about 2 months and the problem should go away. Just have to stay vigilant and thorough. That's how i got rid of them.

OP, you haven't answered how they taste, this is very important.

You see, the bitter ones, while and aphrodisiac (for sex) are pests and should be killed with a mixture of bleach, ammonia, wormwood, and baking soda.

the Salty ones however are harmless, but when mixed with cinnamon or cumin they become delectable.

try them on salads in place of croutons or with dry cinnamon toast crunch or apple jacks, it's the best!

They taste like mac n cheese -OP

oh, then you're good, they wont give you boners, but they wont really do anything but be tasty or get in the way.

Dealing with this now. Had an exterminator come and the fuckers still aren't gone after 3 weeks... we quarantined that room and made sure everything that came out went directly in the washer and dryer. Nobody slept in that room for a month and if u go in they still exist. Haven't moved to any other rooms tho. Tried bombs, didn't work. Tried sticky traps under bed posts, didn't work, tried spraying alcohol over everything.... didn't work. Vacuumed daily, didn't work. Good luck OP, it's not gonna be good.

To continue... here's some pics

Why not just learn to coexist?
Bring someone over every now and again so they can have their feast and make sure they understand you'll keep doing it as long as they leave you alone.

Sitting on top of eggs

Huh, didn't know Merkel posts on Sup Forums

ur pretty much fucked.... I took all my clothes, put them in the dryer to roast them. Immediately bagged them. Took them to my family's house, repeated the process of cooking the clothes in the dryer for a 2nd time, and now I'm at a safe location until it is dealt with.

ur fucked, trust me... dealing with same thing and it isn't fun. BTW it costed us $675 for the pest control guy to come spray and it hasn't been effective yet. He's making his 3rd spray 2 weeks from now. I'm not going back til they're gone.

We don't live like slobs and the place is very clean. I think we picked them up from a hotel when we went on vacation to the beach.

Land?

huh?

there's never just one
cover everything in diatomaceous earth so the little heebs cant suck your blood

Dude, just be thorough. I got rid of them with alcohol in a spray bottle and a few pounds of diatomaceous earth. I washed my sheets, put a allergen cover over my mattress and box spring, sprayed the few I could see, and powdered my entire room with DE while wearing a face mask.

Good luck, fuck those things man,

Terrible advice. They'll just move to where you are and make the infestation worse.