New 4-chan user, can I get a rundown of how this whole site works? (Using a mobile browser btw)

New 4-chan user, can I get a rundown of how this whole site works? (Using a mobile browser btw)

Welcome, this is a multi chat thingy, you have boards here, (Sup Forums, Sup Forums etcetera, do whatever you like here, enjoy your time!

Lurk moar faggot

Go fuck yourself and have a great time

inb4
>newfag

One thing I'm curious of, how do I figure what other boards there are? I have Sup Forums and Sup Forums just because I knew of those from my time on reddit but I have yet to see suggestions or examples of any others. And thank you for the welcome

Can do fam

just go to Sup Forums's homepage

how did you get to Sup Forums without going to the homepage first

Idk what the double arrow thing above your comment means as none of the other replies have them but I assure you I'll be lurking more

>blood in
>blood out
>never talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
>chances are you will see gurl dic
>you will then want a trap waifu
>this will develop into either drugs or alcohol dependace due to hating yourself.
>you will then suck dic for drugs and fun.
Get out now while you can.

You can start by getting off and going back to Instagram where you heard of Sup Forums in the first place

OP is a faggot

On a mobile app called mimi to browse Sup Forums. Started with Sup Forums and found Sup Forums pretty damn quick

This is old

Reddit my guy

No u

Leave as soon as you can and never look back OP
You'll thank me later

oh ok. I use mimi from time to time. just go to Sup Forums.org from a web browser and copy the board extension from the url when you click on a board

Here's the rules

Perhaps. I've had a taste of far worse than I've already seen on here though

bro do yourself a favour and leave Sup Forums and never come back cause once you stay here you cant ever leave

Thanks friend

A good read, sounds like it was written by 19th century autistic vigilantes

I'm already hooked on a fair number of bad habits, what's one more?

>19th century autistic vigilantes
aka 21st century Sup Forums neckbeards

We've come full circle

This is the original site for all Nigerian Princes. Just post your name, address, SS#, and full access instructions with passwords to all your bank accounts and wait. Several millions are in the mail

AB???
Either way NORMIES BTFO

>greentext

> almost working too

I've been looking for this site for ages! Lemme just find my mom's credit card

>am I doing it right?

Follow the instructions OP, and a mod will send the rules and login/password instructions to you.

Can confirm deleting system32 works, sped up my computer dramatically and actually got rid of a few viruses my virus scammer and malwarebytes couldn't

Hmm working from mobile so I'll just greentext it and someone can register one for me
>4412809027580013
>1337
>[email protected]
Just reply the pass so I can log in and change it from there