Me

>Me.
>Moving.
>Cleaning and packing shit out from under bed.
>See old laptop uncle gave me for my thirteenth birthday.
>Haven't touched this since at maybe 2011.
>Immediate wave of feels crashes over me.
>Turn it on.
>get a bit sad.
>Browse through everything.
>All my old macros, jokes, pr0n, school assignments, torrents, GIFs, low quality MP3s, MySpace stuff, YouTube stuff, everything is there…
>Get more sad.
>Step back and stare at computer.
>Realize this is the machine that my entire life was in when I was young. Seems like a completely different person though.

2007 was 10 fucking years ago.
Been browsing Sup Forums since 2006, but god damn… 2007 was when I really feel like I was getting into this.
Things are different now. I have a job, boyfriend, apartment. Life is good but sometimes bad.
Still miss those old things though.

Same

Post the goldies OP

People say that you never leave Sup Forums and I think thats true. Its that nostalgia that keeps us around.
>do u liek mudkipz?

You should post some old reaction pics. I love seeing older ones

Everything's still on the old machine, but I'll try and transfer some things and post them.

damn. remember phrases like "The lulz" and the motivational poster format?

>those filenames
Checks out. I'll dump my folder too

This used to laugh me to the point it hurt. I was a dumb gal.

>zwinky
holy shit I had so many fake gfs on that thing. 12 was a weird age

I spent 2007 getting into flame wars on Gamefaqs.

I think a lot of people have fond memories of that year.

>zwinky
>gaia
>msn messenger
>yahoo chatrooms
>had my first cell: LG chocolate

i have been looking for that gif for years!
bless you, user!

People have been trying to make me forget my shit and i just have to keep fighting the good fight... thank god for my computer

Im in my late 30's got a kid, house, cars, bikes, debt,
and I been lurking longer than you.

Anybody else here remember when Sup Forums played Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking in every single thread for like a whole week? Must have been 2008 or 2009.
We've put up with some real bullshit…

Proud of you.

I started browsing in 2008 I think, and I find myself often stumbling back here in random 3 am nights where I can't sleep. It's kind of shitty here now and I mostly lurk these days but there's occasionally threads like this that are nice for good nostalgia feels. I've lost all of my old memes through many phases of moving but I do love seeing flash back threads where people still have 'em.

Cheers OP

man I envy you am in my 30s too, but I kind of a missed the whole school, job, wife thing, so am just living in my parents attic.

does Sup Forums remember the Russian gore revange raid ?

I vaguely remember that! I think I started using Sup Forums just after that fiasco was dying down but I remember people talked about that for like a month.

OMFG i shed a tear, never had a meme about me... tearing up.
OMFG my family is home.... bye bros.. wipes tear..

OC. Fucking OC. Must be real oldfags.

It's ... its .... beautiful.

Not fucking joking, laughing my ass off. My wife is smiling too the stupid cunt.

This guy is going places

OP made some good shit in this thread god damn!

Fuck off newfag and bring back snacks

This bloke just became an ol' fag, show some respect plebbit!

Kill yourself you literal neogaf trash

There's the ol' Sup Forums we know and love!

Sup Forums was never good, but this thread really hit a nostalgic spot for me too. Fuck you, OP! I don't want these real feels…

Win

Savage

Kys homosexual

nah