Is Sup Forums the board that hates itself the most?

Is Sup Forums the board that hates itself the most?

No r9k

That trophy goes to /r9k/.

I'm sure Sup Forums and Sup Forums are above Sup Forums too, but Sup Forums is one of the top 5 normiest boards for sure.

this tb'h

It's a mix of self-loathing and extreme narcissism actually.

I don't hate the board, just the plebs on it

That's all of Sup Forums.

yep, what this guy says
although the shitposting here also has to be quite abstract and be related to the culture of the place so i quite love it for that

Sup Forums could do with some more self-hate desu. everyone here thinks they're some unique snowflake.

>abstract shitposting
>basic grimes bait always guaranteed to get dozens of angry replies

is desu getting added on to comments?

>being this new

desu

You should see /x/. Some people there think they are Gods.

enlighten me?

>being

try to post "t/b/h" without the slashes

t b h turns into desu when the three letters are side by side, it's been like this for quite a while

that's not abstract shit posting
now THIS

arigatou!

Isn't /x/ a support group for people suffering from schizophrenia?

.>looks at speck in brother's eye
>fails to notice beam in own eye

>support group

I don't know about support but yes, lots of schizos there.

mu is shit because it is full of underages who overrate music as thing in live. It is most meaningless shit, yet they pretend that knowing some bands and having a "taste" is something that makes you a better person...

at least Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are self aware how miserable and pitiful their "hobbies" are.

music is still cooler than video games, tv or anime

>Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums are better due to "durr I know I'm shit duhur"
>posts greengoblin

It is actually more stupid as on average you don't even pay attention to what is playing or just follow the rhythm.

Just because it is most common form of entertainment (basically appeals to most stupid people group) you somehow validate it as a real deal.

u r projecting, just said music is a cooler hobby than anime, like for getting laid

>>/r9k/

a joke or u haven't been on r9k

Im just here for grimes

As in they support each other's insanity, yes.

oh really?