I'm a god trapped in a human body. AMA

I'm a god trapped in a human body. AMA.
>I am not omniscient so I do not know everything
>I am not "god". I'm what people would consider a god, before I was trapped

I have memories of the creation of the universe, and I was there when your planet was formed although I wasn't watching it at the time, as it was just like any other planet.

Why would you make niggers?

I didn't make anything. I'm not it.

how did it happen?

How and why were you trapped?

You're definitely going to see this on the next YLYL bread

I cast you out of this world and back to hell, Satan

Prove it by making me wake up 4 years ago but knowing what I know now

OP is smoking meth by the 8 ball.

It was an accident actually. You have to understand that everything that exists now, existed then, just chopped up. It was almost like observing water pour together, then suddenly becoming steam. It was very interesting to observe. Everything was condensed together, and something happened and suddenly, everything was far apart again.

After a very long time things started to settle down. We all expected things to go back to how they were, but suddenly there was a new phenomenon that was causing things to condense together in a different way. All very interesting to observe.
I made a mistake and now I'm being punished for it. I'm not the only god like entity. There are more of us.

Is my penis limp or erect?

Both.

I wouldn't know though. I can't see you.

it's communicating with you too ?

Eh you were close enough. Can you make it erect?

How did you get to be such an attention whore?

stop watching so much anime

I have nothing better to do and I enjoy answering questions to humans.

You have to understand. I've been alone for my entire existence.

visions
almost like dreams OP
dreams that have become far more realisitc ? almost trapping ?
seeing something talk to you through impossible coincidences ?

you are right
there are more of us

Who created niggers?

The primordial of light.

I don't dream.

Yeah not helping

liar
you dream
we all dream
you are not a good like entity
you are confused
and scared
i know this

Make me rich and give me all the great things in life?

If you got trapped, then you were never a god to begin with, more like a powerful deity.

I can't. I don't have that kind of influence over the world.

There are many other god like entities.

they showed you what they can do
they told you to keep quiet
they told you to play their game
you are scared
and you are not a god

Fucking hell! What the fuck can you do for me then?

Answer your questions.

What's the most red pilled hair cut?

you have very little answers
the visions have only told you so much
you still don't know whats happening
nor will you for several months perhaps.
i repeat you are not a god
but they ARE talking to you

Fuck that, I want riches, this shit ain't helping me.

Cut your hair short and keep it messy.

What the duck is wrong with me op? I havent slept in a week I haven't eaten in a week and I haven't drank in a week everything happened after that accident I'm not tired I'm not thirsty I'm not hungry whenever I try food I taste every molecule in it its disgusting

If you want riches, go rob a bank. It's perhaps the fastest and easiest way to acquire a large amount of money.

op am/was i a god too

you we're never a god before your birth
you were just a whisper in the wind
like all of us.
no one believes you because that part is not true
it is what your lost mind has tried to gather as an explination
it is not the correct one
they will guide you do not fear them, listen to their signs, accept their criticisms

Most likely not. I am the only primordial currently among living entities.

Why do we have to outlive our dogs?

you are a lost fool

Wrong. I knew you were bluffing, OP.

In what state what the pre-bigbang universe in

so what does it feel like being schizophrenic? Oh wait, you already answered that, nvm

I don't want the consequences of robbing a bank.

that is just the word people associate with what they perceive as a disease.

OP is learning right now,

but one day he will be finished
and then he will be enlightened
you will remain in the dirt for ever

Contained would be the most accurate word in the english language to describe the pre-radical state of the universe.

There was no light at all. I would even go so far as to say that there was no space, because there was nothing except the concentration of everything. Now everything is everywhere except outside the bubble.

It's everywhere it can be. Imagine the smallest particle your brain can comprehend, then put all of existence inside of it. That was the pre-radical universe.

sure pal, waste your life living in a dreamworld, I will actually live

this idiot is spouting what science has allready told him. He can't think outside of what he allready knows.

and the reason he thinks he's a god is because an actual god is giving him insight :) OP is squandering his gift

Why are you on Sup Forums and not on the fuckinf news, how did you even find out about. Sup Forums, or even get aa computer???

What can you tell me about the afterlife/ heaven and hell? Are there any backdoor for going in and out? And, what is your name?

we live among you

bump

Key word "God like entities" not GOD, but god like, i.e. not actually a god.

Heaven and Hell don't exist. There is no moral entrance to different rooms in the afterlife. It would be nice.

Take comfort in the fact that you will never truly die. You were never alive to begin with. Life is nothing but particles structuring themselves into shapes, which form the basis for what is considered "alive". Life is virtually indistinguishable from, say, a rock containing multiples of minerals. The only real difference is that life is full of energy, like a battery, while a rock is not. When you die, you lose that energy, and you are considered "dead",

I wish I could give a more comforting answer. just try to enjoy the time you have where you are able to comprehend that you exist. humans are incredibly things. Never before has there ever been something that can observe and understand the universe.

i know what your talking about
their power
how they cannot be found :)
how we are everywhere and in every person

you are not alone brother

the word is "aliens" then

Yes, god like. Before being trapped, had I made myself known in some way, humans would have regarded me as god. The sun is not a god, yet humans use to view it as a god, and revere it. In a way, the sun is a god. It gives energy to all of you. Without energy, the state of autonomy known as life would not be possible.

Do we reincarnate or something or are we conscious in the universe? And if heavenue and hell doesn't exist what about angels? Or how do we exist the way we are? If there was nothing before something mustve helped the universe start, maybe god himself?

What is thy name? The name you used as a god

Indeed that would be vastly more appropriate description, aliens that is vastly technologically more advanced than us.

Being regarded as a god due to limited understanding by lower life forms still does not make you a god at all.

It depends on your view of reincarnation. The composition of your body will be used by other things. The very structure of your body will be separated and used to build the structures of new life. The energy that allows you to achieve life will transfer to something else. You will always be here, on this planet, until the day that the planet ceases to exist.

You will lose all consciousness, as the human brain is what gives you your consciousness. Angels do not exist. The reason you exist how you do, and are able to perceive the universe as you do, is because your minds became so incredibly powerful and complex that consciousness was achieved. That in itself is very impressive.

There was not nothing. There has always been "things". If there was some outside influence that caused existence to radicalize then I was unaware of it.

I had no name. I call myself and the other "gods" primordial, of the respective aspect, but no names, as the word primordial is accurate in describing us.

my consciousness inhabits the entirety of the void of space between matter. If I were not trapped I would be able to perceive everything around me, which is to accurately include everything in existence to the edge of existence.

I would have been considered a god. I cannot create life, I cannot control time, but my original state of being is limitless.

My consciousness inhabits this body. I got a computer by buying one. I live like a normal person.

I will not go to any news outlet because it might disturb my life. I just want to live until I die, until the cycle ends and I can go back to my original consciousness. Going to the news would likely cause some people to reject me, some people to worship me, some people to try to kill me, and so on. It's not worth it.

I still enjoy asking questions. I found out about Sup Forums because I heard about it through a few people talking with themselves about the site. I asked them about it, they told me about it. Here I am.
Because you age more slowly.

How do I become godlike like u?

Reach a state where people revere you as a god, to where you would be considered a god by all accounts. That is to be godlike.

Being a god and being godlike are very different things however. In a way, the quantum computer created by humans could be considered godlike.

So you're just a trap

Can you guide me? And what's up with Jesus how did he become so popular that they made a whole relogion about him

How did you get trapped in a human body? And how did you learn of Sup Forums/decided to post on it?

Put quite simply I tried to kill all life on this planet. Obviously I failed. It was a good try though.

The other primordial entities are younger than me. They don't understand, but they are more than me, so I had to comply with their demands, and there demands were that my consciousness be separated from my existence, and to manifest itself in a living organism capable of feeling pain for an entire life cycle, until it dies, which starts the cycle over again.

This is my first time inhabiting a human being. As for how I found out about Sup Forums; I was walking through a library and I heard 2 people talking about it. I asked them about it and they told me it was an anonymous website where people talked to each other. I figured it would be entertaining.

This isn't the first time I've come here, nor the first time I've made a thread like this one. People have asked me a lot of questions and it's always interesting to see what people want to know.

Jesus was a man with a lot of ideas. He wasn't a particularly good man. He once killed all of a man's livestock and told him he was performing a service from god. That they won't reference in the bible.

He indulged in a lot of what many today would consider sin. He was ultimately executed and made an example of, but his followers only believed this to be a divine service and only revered him more.

He was a cult leader. Just because his cult is larger than another doesn't mean it is somehow different.

>obviously I failed
Faggot.

Anyways, did you incarnate as a baby and had to wait to grow up or did you kill someone's consciousness and inhabit their body? If you were born as a baby, did you immediately know who you were or did it take you time to "wake up"?

Up until now I've only ever been along for the ride. I had to observe and wait until my host met some horrible end.

As for this one, it was born and I was more or less expecting the same thing as before. I merely observed my surroundings for a while. I started noticing that I could control the host when they were tired, or had fallen asleep. I was caught trying to escape the host's parents multiple times.

It wasn't until the host was about 7 years old that I started really trying to gain control. For the most part I slowly eroded the host's ego until I was the only thing left. Now I control the body. The host's consciousness is gone.

And yes, it did take me time to "wake up". Things are always foggy at first, but with this one it took about 5 years.

LSD is a hell of a drug.

Are there any evil gods and who was lucifer? Since they made him the bad guy he must've done something good or bad but people's perspective changed it and what's that 616/666?

Is everyone in this thread really this fucking stupid? Youre asking a schizo for existential wisdoms.

Are there more like you who enter this realm and possess humans?

Well hey, I'm open minded

Tell us somthing only an otherworldly being could know.

Open minded is an entire different ballpark than the shit in here. Just go to your local mental ward and talk to them, at least do some good if youre going to be this gullible.

How could you verify the information then? If what he says can only be known by the otherworldly, how would you be sure he's telling the truth?

How *could

no, there are no evil gods.

As for lucifer, or the devil, I'll try to explain the best I can.

Lucifer is considered the change that sparked chaos. Lucifer is the changing tide of the universe, opposed to God, who is suppose to bring life and represent order, peace, and good.

So in short, lucifer is the personification of the violent chaotic nature of existence, which will always lead to negativity, which adversely effects people, and God is the personification of the peaceful, stable state that everything that exists is hoping to achieve. Ironic, because once that state is achieved, all life will cease to exist.

This is the rapture that is spoken of in legend, where all good souls will join God in heaven, and all wicked souls will remain below. it stems from the believe that wicked souls go to hell, and righteous souls go to heaven. In reality, this is the state where everything dies, and in turn it would suggest that if everything dies, all the souls will go to their place in the afterlife.

After this happens, I will be free again.
No, i'm the only one.

I will answer once more before I leave for the day.

As someone who has spent his life studying religion and gods your understanding of this is pitiful.

Im open minded, answer my question too if you'd like, you know the one with lucifer

So, I wish to believe that you are a god, but I need more proof than just an answer on this specific post. Give me something tangible... Some kind of proof that I can not only see with my eyes but that I can hear with my ears or touch with my hands. What kind of serious proof can you offer?

If youre open minded open up a book on the subject dont ask some schizo what his minds concocting

I can't. None that could persuade you to believe what you already don't.

you have small dick...
you should try out sissyication....

That's my last answer for the day. Goodbye Sup Forums. i'll be back to answer more questions at a later time.

My oh my, how convenient....

But that would be the whole point of the proof.... To persuade me.... What kind of god (even of you are trapped) can't provide any type of serious evidence to their godly existence. Even if you are trapped in the sense of "confined to physical limits of human beings", yet you still "know for a fact" that you are a god, then you ought to have some kind of evidence for that very claim. How do you know this to be fact? I'm looking for one hell of an explanation

Other then the creator right?

>I am the only primordial currently among living entities
>we live among you
Either we have retarded deities roaming around, or OP is going to his 8th grade classes today.

Kek

What are the best set of questions to ask? What are the most benificial to my species set of answers . How or why do these things differ or correlate?

What are the other god like entities like?

Oy that is offensive one dimensional representation. Like a cartoon caricature.