Why the fuck would Matt Le Blanc have agreed to do this?

Why the fuck would Matt Le Blanc have agreed to do this?

Did he think it would be the next Frasier? Or was he just in it for the hot dinners?

Gotta put those hot dinners on the table, they aren't cheap you know.

I watched the debut episode when I was very young. I laughed but not often.

Two more seasons of Friends salary.

Matt "when the money flows, hot dinners are go" Leblanc

Am I in a Mandela Universe? I always thought the first thing he bought was a mattress, not dinner.

You know what made this meme work the way it did for years?

It was posted very sporadically. Extremely rarely. It was a patrician meme, like many others.

What you are is a newfag, one of two or three by now, I reckon, that was most amused when you saw this delightful meme not too long ago and decided to force it down people's throats as if you had some invested interest in it succeeding.

What has transpired instead is that you, and no doubt at least one or two other reddit frequenters, have driven this once harnless, quaint little meme into the ground.

I implore you to kill yourself.

>hot dinner
Idk why but I've always hated that phrase

>He takes memes seriously
>He makes verbose posts about the use of them
>He thinks years on Sup Forums is a badge of honour

I've been here 9 years, faggot. It's not something to be proud of.

Wasn't even that bad of a show

from dindu to din dins

it was never going to be Friends though. Friends worked specifically because there were an ensemble; their dynamic was what made the show endearing; a lot of the jokes were actually kind of stale but we love it because of how they function within a group.

That's like saying frasier didn't work because it wasn't cheers

I think If it had two more seasons it could've found it's ground

Cheers wasn't a success solely because of the relationships of its characters. It was genuinely funny and each character could work on their own, not just as part of the group. Look at all the characters on Cheers. You could probably make a successful sitcom about all of them.
Ross is probably the only one from Friends who could have a solo sitcom and it would depend on him breaking up with Rachel and embarrassing himself in front of potential girlfriends and students.

HOT MEAL

This. He was getting a mil per episode for the last season of friends, he leads a series and is probably a producer so he gets a massive raise

yeah but it's not going to be that way if the show is cancelled.

I'd watch a show based on Chandler in the early seasons.

Fair call. He was easily the best character before he and Monica went official with their relationship.

i always hated the phrase hot dinner idk why

>only make $40 million because the show got cancelled

I bet he still cries to this day

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU THE SHOW WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

How many hot meals did he get from this kinoshow?

Holy fuck, I didn't realise he was on a million an episode: That's a lot of hot dinners.

Disregard my earlier post, I suck cocks

$40 million worth apparently