My mom is a slut /b

My mom is a slut /b
Found texts on her phone with two different guys
Found bottles of lube and massage oils, pregnancy tests & morning after pills in her closet
Found some pink/red lingerie style bras and panties (before this year she only wore plain black underwear)
She's divorced 10 years and my mom is a tiny bit chub 43 year old
Wat Do? AMA

what do you know about the guys she's fucking?

Nothing. Let her, she is old enough to fuck around as much as she wants. Don't even start snooping around her phone and computer for nudes or whatever, you wont like the path that leads you down.

Did you find any nudes? Dump them

Op ignore this faggot try and find evidence then slut shame her for the lulz

One can't even spell correctly, he seems to be Eastern European.
Second one is some sort of Turkish fellow.
Eastern European guy wants to kiss my moms "big boody(booty)"
Turkish fellow wants to give my mom a baby by giving her some "milk"

fun fact: one of the texts to the men asking him how to find his apartment was timed at 01:30 AM on a week day when she has work.
She always sleeps early on weekends and wake up late because she is always so tired but she can be awake at 1AM to get fucked kek

I dunno man, I found nudes of my mom when I was like 12 or 13. Messed me up pretty good, and now 13 years later im still not sure what sorts of problems came from that.

Why do you even care? Worried she won't be home to cook you your tendies?

Jealous that someone in the family is getting some?

Nah, got a steady stream of bitches,hookers & horny middle aged men who need to fuck a tight hole

>what do
Tell her you want to live with dad. Also 18+ b&

grim man, I hope you don't end up with turk step-dad and beige baby sibling.
Maybe casually send her links to stories of turks on slavs seducing western women to get visas, using them for sex, then robbing them. I was in Turkey a few years ago, the beaches are filled with young turks trying to seduce middle-aged white women to get visas. An Algerian friend of mine says its the same there.

The duty of a woman its first for her relatives. A son that not meddle in this shit because "she is an adult woman" is a cuck.

what he said

Just think how perfect their lives would be if she wasn't a literal whore/trollop/strumpet. His dad would be home raising him to be a man, she wouldnt have rando turkish penis in her, he'd probably have a few full siblings that think the world of him, and he wouldn't be acting like an Freudian Cuckwith an Oedipus complex that'll make him mentally ill for life.

"Womens Rights" everybody

Post a pic of her you fucking fag

Rape the men she's fucking and whisper in their ear that this won't stop till they leave your saint of a mother alone

what the fuck do you care if she's single?

#thesexualrevolutionwasamistake

>Found bottles of lube and massage oils, pregnancy tests & morning after pills in her closet
>Found some pink/red lingerie style bras and panties
pic with timestamp or gtfo

pls go satan

Kill her she's is a disapoint to you and your family.
Also kill the dirty turk.
Once arrested pledge your alliance to Islam to get a reduced sentence and private time to pray.
Play the game user

nice get

Congrats, your mom is a human being with sexual needs and you're a douche bag

give me her number

Because whorish needs are of greater importance than ruining your entire families life? OP should confront her, yell at top of his lungs "you whore!" over and over and over then call his dad to pick him up.

Get over it.

My mom was a chub nympho slut and I am proud knowing my dad got some every day.

mind your own fucking business, you creepy little fuck

Your moms not a slut, your a fucking creepy kid that sneaks in his moms room to smell her underwear and sex toys...

Go back to summer school Kevin

I hoy into muy moms Facebook and foun videos and convrrsations oficina her giving a blowjob and talking about the guys dick, really traumatic experiencia

You mad she isn't there to bring you and your friends hot pockets and pizza rolls for your epic larp sessions in the basement?

Fuck outta my thread

>ruining your entire families life

Tantrum incoming!

nice digits for a cuck.

You're a fur fag aren't you?

>no argument
>hue hue cuck
low energy, sad

So what, leave her the fuck alone.

When you're her age you'll be wanting to do the same fucking thing.

Just disappointing she doesn't use condoms, otherwise I'd never have had to waste my time reading your post.

Bet she love the Big Black Cock and dats why he mad

so OP's getting cucked by his mom who has an engorged uncut turkish penis slamming her white pussy full of 'milk' and op has a non-white baby brother on the way?

cool story op

pic from moms phone, no idea where or who took it

have you tried to fuck her yet.... i'd try to fuck her

that would be an interesting conversation

>Reply
i like dis idea
>post resultz

>slab tits
Fucking awful.
I would not fuck your mom, OP. I hope she had good tits when your dad fucked her.

Textbook Roastie. Disgusted.

Replace her morning after pills with look-a-likes.

I would actually just move out
I remember when my mom got divorced and I was 15 she took me over to this dudes house so I could babysit his stupid ass fucking nintendo fag son and she was literally fucking him upstairs

wow. pics of your mom? Sounds like the dirtiest slut ever

no pics for any anons

I'd smash it

>Catfish her
>slip sleeping pills in her drink
>wait for her to pass out while her "date" arrives
>fuck your passed out mother like we know you want to OP

>Wat Do?
Be calm. Let your mom to live full life!

You're a really special kind of special snowflake.
Fuck me, you can't imagine your mom is naked under her clothes or has had sex?
Protip. Where do you think you came from?
Fuck me.

>I remember when my mom got divorced and I was 15
So you're 25 yo now, right?

Thank your lucky stars that she has sex drive. That is why you are alive.

We are all alive because thousands of generations of our ancestry had sex drive.

>Fuck me, you can't imagine your mom is naked under her clothes or has had sex?
>Fuck me.
I can fuck you bro if you want it so much!