Let's talk about your drinking problem user

Let's talk about your drinking problem user.

How much are you drinking and why?

I drink 1-2 glasses of red wine nearly every day, the antioxidants make me feel good... And I can't get over the fact that it lowers my LDL and therefore risk of heart disease. I don't know what to do, I left my girlfriend because I'm thinking clearly enough to see I need to focus on my education and career. Everyday I'm scared of failing so I put in extra efforts to ensure my success. I would ask for help but I fear no one would be able to help me at this point.

About a 6 pack on Friday and 12 on Saturday. I didn't have it under control for a while in my life but I'm happy to have it as a treat on the weekend instead of every waking moment of my life

fucking normie loser

I've never drunk alcohol in my life. So fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

Wasted

I don't drink at all during the week while I'm working, I work night so it would only be day drinkin if I did. But on my weekends I drink from morning until night. I'll get home from work and pound hard liq until I pass out wake up rinse and repeat.

I'm very lonely and every girl I've ever loved has left y sorry ass so I enjoy the numbness it gives me and I can forget how alone I am.

I drink 4 beers a weeknight on average...

Probably 10-15 friday

Maybe 7-10 Saturday.

These being heavy beers I worry about my total intake. But I live for after work beers... so I will drink until pancreatic cancer gets me

2 bottles of wine a night minimum. Last night I had 3 beers and 3 bottles of wine

Maybe this is a problem maybe it isn't. I was born with an extreme tolerance and doubled with the fact that I like alcohol. Dangerous combination.

Not sure how much is too much and will probably destroy my liver without ever realizing because i never get drunk or even buzzed. Blessing and a curse.

Anyone else have similar experience?

I drink, i get drunk... what's the problem?

I drink 16 standard drinks on weekdays and 32 on weekends. Aldi in Aus sells cheap ass chardonnay. I'm unhappy and alone.

Fresh out of high school and I have no motivation to change anything. Everytime I think about change, I get scared and take a swig.

Problem? Not a problem. While on topic, do you know the difference between drunks and alcoholics?
The first ones are drinking with pride instead of remorse.

None anymore. I quit and I'm so much happier now. It was fucking hard but it was worth it.

Previous use was at least a fifth of bourbon a day

About a 12 pack a night on weekends but nothing on holidays because I hate being a regular. Even though i am anyways. Why? I get stressed/anxious when I'm sober and I live in one of the worst cities in Canada. It's about all I have to do.

tastes like paint thinner

Meant to say weekdays but clearly I'm too drunk to even type a coherent sentence..

good god, this is me

I can hold my own, but where I get trashed and black out after a gallon of whop, my Ukrainian gf can double that and still drive and she's half my size.

Was 180 days sober, then my birthday came around, I met a girl and didn't want to tell her that I was an alkie, so I drank normally around her. But now it's been a week of binging every night, if I'm not spending time with her or anyone else, and I feel like shit... I think it's time to jump back on the wagon. Fuck me

A handle of Evan Williams every 3-4 days.

It would be more, but Evan tastes like shit and I only drink it straight.

A case every 2 days. It would be more, but I need a break to let the hangover settle since I'm getting fucking old.

I haven't drank alcohol in six years. I'm just not a fan of poisoning myself so I can pay a big fat tax to the feds.

i drink 6 liters of cheap cola a day and i feel like i'm going to have diabetes by the time i'm 30 but i can't stop

Probably a stupid question, but has anyone else experienced this? My memory is slowly getting worse, like... I can be barely tipsy yet remember fuck all the next day. It's gotten gradually worse

The only time it's been a problem was when I got my DUI. Blew a .23 and the cops were shocked and retested me due to how well I was functioning. This was 4 years ago.

Since then I haven't done any drinking and driving because I can public transit to work and Uber/Lyft rides these days are incredibly cheap for getting home from the bars/parties on the weekends

Drink a 12 pack a day of light beer and then some sipping whiskey at night. I drink because I like being drunk.

Yeah its called alcohol tolerance. I used to drink near a full bottle of rum 3 nights a week and I would get that. I stopped doing that and turned to beer since theres only so much you can piss and drink in a certain time. Now I'm down to 3 x 500ml a night with a JD and coke once every 3 days, I still get drunk enough from that since your tolerance lowers as you lower your intake. Best of luck

First time drinking in like 2 months
>3/4 bottle of jim beam (I'm a big guy)

Stopped after Christmas because
>Drank 17 gallons of vodka within 24 days
>Blacked out for an hour after a half assed suicide attempt with a knife and a glass bottle full of powder
>Lost wallet my Dad gave me that he got in Lituania during the Billy Graham Crusades

I couldn't give a fuck about myself or my drinking, but losing that wallet struck a tone of massive shame.

Also, drank before because I have no social skills and can't form emotional bonds with people anymore. Lonely and crazy as fuck, don't expect anyone to put up with/help me out of my shit.

0,5l Vodka every evening, because i am depressed as fuck and i cant sleep.

I think this aptly describes 90% of Sup Forums.

drink too much, bcoz helps me sleep

This, plus day/week drinking, but no female contact. The key is to drink the right amount during the week, so I'm not too hungover during work.

I've been trying my best to stay clean for the past two weeks, but my step-daughter (Me and her dad both were in Iraq, he died, I'm trying to raise her to honor him you cucks) got rammed by a car while she was riding her bike and survived somehow, both arms and legs are broke, back is fucked aswell, been drinking both any vodka I can get my hands on and Jack Daniels, I couldn't save her dad and I nearly couldn't save her, I'm a fucking failure...

Wouldn't doubt it, been slowly getting okay with what shit I am through some medication. Just hurts when one of the first dreams you have that seem realistic get pounded into dust.

I can seem funny/interesting for like 2-3 encounters, but I'm just soft inside and I know that any grill wouldn't want to deal with my damaged goods.

Few more years and I can buy my parcel of land, spend a summer cutting lumber, and then building a shitty shack the next year so the green wood doesn't warp. Wish rural internet was high speed.

>my step-daughter

have you fucked her yet?

Around two bottles of wine x 4 times a week. Love getting drunk.

She's ten you fucker and I'm fucking her mum so I think I'll pass on doing that

can't drink for over 5 years now cuz my somuch is killing me every day.

1 pint and 1 bottle, last night. Good enough to make me drunk

Why? Beer is the best anti-depressant I have. Xanax or similar anti-depressant drugs are strictly distributed. Only with allowance from doctor or psychiatrist

Nigger, just help her as much as you can; unless you were the dude who rammed into her, there wasn't shit you could do to protect her.

Just spend time with her if you can, do shit she likes to do.

>tfw your only friend is a vet and you've lost enough of your mind to not be able to ask him how he's doing without losing my shit

>She's ten you fucker

have you fucked her yet?

>raising someone else's kid
>calls other people cucks

Damn man you're hiting way too close to home

pussy

Hell, I'd be up for a group purchase and just divide the acreage up as long as I have some self defense because I might be mildly insane, but I don't know what else autists on foreskins might pull
>/k/ and the cum brownies

I'm raising her because her dad died next to me from shrapnel wounds/bled out while I was trying to not get shot by shitskins in Iraq you fucking cuck. And also I'm fucking my dead best friends wife, so how about you kill yourself
I keep trying to do whatever I can, she's in the hospital, the doctors said that she'll probably spend the rest of her life in a weelchair thannks to her back. And no I didn't ram into her, some fucker in a BMW that tried to drive away afterwards did. He's in jail now and I'd love to hear that he get shanked by someone but it ain't happening

Make sure that you sue, I mean if they're saying she'll be disabled you'll need the medical capital. But fuck man, that sucks.

Also sure you can find a spic/nigger who has homies on the inside. I wouldn't say kill, but rape and then some internal cuts with a shiv wouldn't be out of the question.

6 and 12, that's still heavy ish binge drinking

>raising a kid who isn't yours out of honor
>obviously had nothing going on in your own pathetic life to be able to just drop everything and pick up on someone else's life where they left off
>raising dead man's kid and paying dead man's bills while dead man bangs hot afterlife chicks
>beta level 1000000

mfw your "wife" probably gets banged behind you and your crippled step-daughter's twisted mangled backs.

My best friend from High School is a severe hypochondriac and drinks non-stop. He can't even walk straight if he's sober and every tiny bodily sensation sends him into a panic attack. He won't get help. He doesn't drink beer, he drinks cheap liquor from the state store.

He drinks enough to get a buzz, goes to sleep, rinse and repeat.

I've been trying to research Anxiety and the shit he says he experiences it. I thought anxiety was mostly just in your head and made you worry a lot. I didn't realize it could turn your own body against you.

I've already looked for someone who'd have someone who could do that, but no-one who I know can help. And we did sue, but the fucker can't really pay anything, so I'm trying to find a third job so she wouldn't have a shitty life.

>Mfw can't greentext
>Mfw fw not even him

Your friend probably thinks no one will believe them and that's why a lot of people never reach out for help.

>mfw too autistic to notice intentional change in format

you must be really drunk to be this dumb.

Could garnish his wages or some shit, I mean if he can own a BMW he can pay for medical bills (unless it's an old model).

You can probably get some benefits from social security or something if she's genuinely wheelchair bound. But I mean keep trying at physical therapy and hopefully she'll regain motor function.

>Merely pretending to be retarded

I'm one of the only people that knows about it. He just spends all day inside his house doing nothing. He'll stare at the ceiling until he gets a buzz going then he can walk around and function normally.

That shit is crippling and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I used to get it really bad but exercise helped mine go away to a point where I can be normal. I still to this day have no idea why I would get it and where it came from.

>tabs down entire line
>"lol he is still trying 2 greentext"

retard confirmed. you should join whatever retard classes that guy's daughter has to go to since she's probably brain damaged on your level at this point lol

OFF TOPIC BUT WHAT'S WITH THAT BOT THAT SPAMS EVERY THREAD ABOUT TRUMP WITH RANDOM IMAGES?

Not nearly enough, because I have responsibilities, no free time, and no disposible income.

I usually manage only 1-4 beers per week. I fucking hate it.

>Have Irish background
>Drink 1L of whiskey or vodka a day
>Never get hammered because stupid tolerance
Feels Good

How are you still alive?

You answered your own question. It's just a bot or script someone made that searches for keywords and then derails the thread.

just got some honey winez

It is a 2001 moddel, we've already got benifits for her, trying to find a good place for her phsical therapy, but it isn't cheap so I'm both looking for a third job and where she could get therapy.
>tfw I went to visit her yesterday and she asked me if her dad felt similar pain while in Iraq
Christ, I can't wait to get off work today, got a good ice cold bottle of Jack waiting for me in the fridge. And I still think that if I were there when she got rammed I could've somehow saved her from it...

Reaffirming my point.
>uses "lol" on a polynesian coconut fucking board
>calls someone retarded

I feel bad for alcoholics in America who try to get help.

Your health care is fucking ridiculous and rehab/therapy/detoxing is super expensive. I honestly thought rehab was state sponsored and free. Fuck no it's not. Some of those things can cost 6 digits

I'm probably going to go to a bar in a coiple hours and drink a little. Tomorrow I'm going to drink a lot so I'll be drunk in time for my D&D session tomorrow.

>diverting
>autism confirmed

go hangout with your broken step daughter lol you guys can be retarded together forever.

>get help
Uhh.. or they could just stop fucking drinking if it's that bad? How hard can it really be to just NOT drink?

You can quit heroine, meth, cocaine cold turkey and be feeling like you're going to die, but it can't actually kill you.

Alcohol withdrawals can kill you if you stupidly decide to "just NOT drink".

Oh hello retard. How old are you? Anyone can say "just stop drinking idiot". Drink enough to become dependent on alcohol and then just stop. I would love to see you just quit like you're suggesting.

I'm the guy with the now cripple step-daughter, you were replying to another person you tard. I guess you'll never have kids and you have to project how much you hate yourself on Sup Forums like the little bitch you are.

This. You can get seizures and hallucinations.

you're are about as equally retarded as your step daughter's body lol. just kill yourself if you cant protect your friends or the family members that cuck you, you failure.

6-12 beers per night. Because I have nothing better to do

What's the beer of choice?

I have a weird drinking habit.
I can go 2 weeks without drinking, but once I get started I won't stop until I pass out or run out of money, and drinking sessions can last days.
I will drink A LOT in a drinking session (around 40 units in a single day/session).
It's mostly boredom.

I don't think my drinking habits are THAT bad but after a weekend drinking alone at home I'll look at all the empty bottles and cans and there will be A LOT of recyling to do, it's only then that I realise just how much I drink.
If I could afford it, I probably would do it every day.
When I have money and I go a week without drinking, it's a fucking miracle... but it happens.

Christ and I thought that mods ban the 13 year old edge lords
Unlike you, I've actually done something in my life, served my time in the military and I've seen people die. And if my gf was actually fucking someone behind my back, I would know, seeing as I have friends at her workplace and in pretty much every bar in town

Bud light platinum

The first time I drank Platinum, I wasn't expecting the kick that comes from it. That stuff fucks you up.

Anything and everything

I couldn't care less if I died, so while falling into a pit of mental illness I might as well make it a buzz.

>I couldn't care less if I died
Why is that?

lol I know right. Love that shit

Because there has to be some kind of afterlife, not like the mainstream religions but something has to happen, because after all. A conscious is just a bunch of space dust reacting with electrons.

>When I started going to bars
>Used to drink Budweiser
>Live in a shitty small town with a very small choice of beers and only two bars
>Someone tells me about something called Platinum that's 6%
>Say fuck it and try it out
>3 later I'm feeling it hard
>End up ordering a pitcher of it to myself
>Wake up in some cubby hole den outside the bar at noon

I was hooked on it ever since

>join military
>too retarded to keep my friend alive
>go back home and start paying his wife's bills and raising his kid LOL
>cant teach kid how to even stay out of the road
>10 year old retard gets hit by car and made even more retarded
>notice how much you are a failure and drink in excess every night
>thinks he can be sure his presumably ugly gf isnt cucking him behind his back because he knows where she works and that somehow means something

i'm just enjoying how shit your life is. you're the biggest loser i've seen in a while.

I drink so much I don't remember being high
high

6 drinks/day on weeknights, get fucked up on weekends. And I'm in the Army where I'm getting up and exercising in the early morning. I want to cut it down to at least 3-4 a night

You're lucky. When I was in the Army, our acting lead Master Sergeant was a dick. We weren't allowed to drink.

I forget the guy's name, it was back in 05. Ft. Hood, Texas. The guy would call up motorpools in the morning to see if there was anything for us to do.

We were on back deployment and he made damn sure we didn't have free days.

>We weren't allowed to drink.
Wtf? How can the Army enforce that?

That sucks. Getting straight out of boot to a back deployment base away from actual unit is hell. It's mostly girls who got pregnant to avoid deployment and superiors pissed off that they have to run it.

Stoned women are the easiest women to rape.

Just a known fact.

Right, let's just fix a few things in what you see as me beeing a loser
>Join military
>The squad me'n'my best friend were in gets ambushed during a patrol
>Grenaide goes off near him, pull him into cover while getting shot at by sandniggers
>Do my best to patch him up while yelling and my CO to send some backup since sandniggers are everywhere
>Best friend dies from internal bleeding
>His final request is for me to make sure his kid isn't a slut when she hits 18
>Start going out with best friends wife after a year of dropping by and helping out with the kid
>She keeps on insiting on splitting every bill we have, even on dates
>Few weeks earlier
>Kiddo is riding her bike on the sidewalk
>Fuckhead in a BMW decides to overtake a car infront of him by driving on the sidewalk
>Hits the kid
>Somehow I'm a cuck for trying to do something I promissed to the guy that was closer to me than my own family
How edgy can you be you tard?

Wut? Being high relaxes you, it doesn't turn you into a vegetable. I think you're talking about passed out drunk girls.

biggest lie i've ever read. keep getting cucked by raising other people's kids and then getting them crippled by not teaching them how to stay out from underneath cars.

p.s. you're a cuck

fuck the haters army Sup Forumsro

you sound like a decent guy, please dont feed the trolls

I don't drink.

I quit over a year ago and I don't miss it at all.

I smoked a little bit of pot with my friend last week and I hated it. Could not wait for it to wear off.

I really actually just prefer being lucid.