So, my gf and her friend went to the local swimming pool and her friend dared my gf to use the childrens slide

So, my gf and her friend went to the local swimming pool and her friend dared my gf to use the childrens slide.
My gf agreed but she got stuck with her butt and couldn't come free on her own. Moreover, she lost her bikini bottom when she tried to wriggle free with her legs leaving her hanging there with her private parts in clear sight.

At first the pool attendants tried to push her through but it work out and then they pulled her out but she lost her bikini top in slide as she was pulled out leaving her butt naked in front of the crowd that had gathered.

>this happened a rather small town (7000 people)
>are we now the laughing stock of the town?
>pic related: its her

pic related: her butt

>her

damn i was too late

it's never too late to point out OP is a faggot

so what?
your town learned pople are naked under their clothes?
who gives a fuck.
where do you live, Elizabethan England?

idk is it common at your place for people to get stuck in slides and show their genitals to everyone watching while trying to get out? lmao

if that's her i think she was already laughing stock of the town. nothing will change.

yes its a her

she's a fat cunt

Just leave her to save your reputation. I don't think being a relationship with "her" is worth being publicly humiliated.

Dont let what ever dignity you have left slide away

You were having sex with this thing? You already are the joke of the town, man.

I was here a couple days ago and you were posting this. Just how old is this repost OP?

that may be true but she is a sexy fat cunt

She does have nice legs though..

What this user said, you two were the town jesters well before this.

this happened a week ago

Also, edgy mode off: who cares, really. Nobody is going to make a drama out of this. People will remember this for two weeks and then forget, if you just chill out and don't act crazy. Sometimes shit happens, so play it cool and don't mind it.

not really

>"its a her"

nope

I liked her in the first picture. Redeem yourself with another one. Also more legs.

Pizza and green beans in the tub. Jesus how fat do you have to be to desire food with every activity you are involved in?

Anyone hangin out with that feminist fatty is a fucking joke

My nigga if that thing is your gf then you already were the laughing stock of town, you just don't know it yet

> problem glasses
> gauged ears
> bullring
> Bull dyke hairdo.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, I'm certain.

If that's your girl then you're already the laughing stock of the town.

Old pasta is old

MY SIDES!

>green beans
pfft, those are fucking french fries, you think she ever ate a vegetable?

why would you assume they are green beans?

Just want to let you know user that you made me smile.

Fuck off some weird guy pretending to be female
gets naked on a kids slide how's this any different than any other mental hospital antics.

>pic related: its her
Don't worry user, you were already the laughing stock of the town.

>disgusting haircut
>disgusting earholes
>nose ring
>hipster glasses
>acne
>fat
>eating in the tub
>a whole pizza and a side of fries
>sexy in any way, shape, or form
She probably fucks black dudes behind your back too.

Who cares?

user, don't listen to these guys. I'd fuck her.
>inb4. I'm not OP.

>that everything
I think you guys were already the laughing stock of the town beforehand.

>openly admits that he is indeed OP right in the first post where he's pretending not to be OP