Tfw just realized the 2010 chargers had the best offense and defense in the nfl and didn't make the playoffs

>tfw just realized the 2010 chargers had the best offense and defense in the nfl and didn't make the playoffs

HOW?

>The Chargers used an NFL-record tying 74 players due to injuries.[2] Still, they finished with the #1 ranked offense and defense in the NFL. However, their special teams allowed four blocked punts (and had another deflected), three kickoff return touchdowns, and one punt return touchdown.[2] The San Diego Union-Tribune wrote, "[N]o team even came close to having all those special teams foibles in one season."[2] Football Outsiders calculated that the Chargers had the worst special teams in the league in 2010, and the fifth-worst from 1993–2010.[3] The Chargers also suffered

>1st in offense
>1st in defense
>32nd in special teams

Only you San Diego

It's the Chargers.
They have Rivers and had LT and still didn't know what to do with themselves.

Chargers are a lot like women, let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

They were last in special teams

what the fuck man?

you just took this thread into a dark, dark place.

Fuck you. It's wrong to kick the shit out of anyone, let alone your god damn wife.

im fucking dying
oh my god thank you

kek

stop beating your wife, Phillip

What went wrong? He got Berry Sanders'd.

this is gold jerry

also im currious

dammit

The Pats scored 77 more points than the Chargers that season

Nine teams allowed fewer points than the Chargers that season.

OP is a lying faggot.

Anyone remember Chargeraregods? I think that may have been the height of his shitposting.

Not darker than the charger's future

Is this a fresh new pasta?

what did she mean by this?

It's not pasta.
I literally did this to her. Not sure why I posted it, I just somehow connected it to the Chargers and all their disappointing seasons.

not clear on the connection between that story and the Chargers

he means to say the chargers need to be collectively seatbelted in and beaten to shit for things to turn around

>not using superior per game stats

SAD

>I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something

holy fucking kek m8 10/10

Of course the Texan supports spouse abuse.

Primo papardelle right here