twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skyrim is better.

roll

Rolan

never have finished that fucking game. the universe has conspired against me

Rollan

>get it on steam
>learn how to mod properly
>get OOO and MMM (lore friendly, OOO compatible version)
>get Oblivion reloaded + your choice of visual mods depending on your PC

Enjoy the greatest TES experience as you miss the next couple months of your life

but . . .

plenty of pages that show you how to install and play via wine or pol.

yeah, I know how to wine and virtual machine. problem is I currently have the cheapest video card I could find (radeon hd 5450)

I doubt I would still be able to finish an oblivion playthrough. the universe simply does not want me to finish that game

Ive got a 9 yo HP laptop with a HD6xxxG
So yeah I feel ya pain.

gib modding guide.

I don't know if it's the universe as much as that you chose Linux and a cheap video card, which btw, can probably still run Oblivion. It's an older game. I remember playing even fucking Skyrim on an integrated 4250 from a stock HP.

>For visuals & stability/performance
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/?

have fun

saved ty

anyone using that oblivion with bevilex mod list?

PS3 and GOTY oblivion
i cant even remember how many times i tried completing a game. always something keeps me from it, from complete PS3 death, to HDD failures, to countless save data corruptions. its one of two games i have never completed.
im sure my chances would be much better on PC. but still, one would think that after trying a dozen times i would have at least one completed play

Oblivion is fucking pleb tier. Real men play Dragon Age. AT LEAST a Fallout. Hell or even Fable. Dual wielding magic gauntlet with a flintlock is the shit.

I've been watching a new lets play, he's using that list

he gets a random crash here and there, but in terms of FPS its smooth, no stutters, looks great for oblivion too

youtube.com/watch?v=HT3QSZiGWus

>>learn how to mod properly
fuck no.
i don't have the time to become a fucking bethesda employee.
i wish it had an MGSO-like installer to spoonfeed me.

Skyrim

youtube.com/watch?v=g9_8QEW0nhY&t=1s

Morrowind perhaps, Oblivion I think not.

< downloading a waifu irl.
youtu.be/2uzJzIpK4LA?t=18m50s

There's "guides" with recommend mods, direct links etc and step by step instructions on how to do it.

It's really better to learn yourself though, if you have a day or two to sit down and properly get to understand the theory, do's & don'ts, it becomes pretty easy.

Plus you can then get the exact mod setup to meet what you want in terms of gameplay, as it's really down to personal taste.

MGSO worked for morrowind because there simply wasn't as many mods with alternatives, Oblivion & skyrim both have numerous big mods doing similar things so it comes down to you deciding which is better for you personally.

Im happy for mxr Ive watched him since ep20, too bad I'm too much of a dick to keep a how for long

Roll