Okay Sup Forums, I need some advice

Okay Sup Forums, I need some advice.
And I know you guys give terrible advice but what the fuck there's no one else i can ask?

Does cheating make you a shitty human being?
I've been being flirty with my friends wife (early 20's) for a few months now and it's kinda been normal, you know just general game, nothing i would consider too bad or even cheating at all. We've known each other and been friends for years, it started off because we admitted we'd masturbated to one another in the past during a game of "never have I ever".

Anyway, about 2 weeks ago it suddenly went up a notch when we started talking about kinks and found out we were both kinda similar in what we like.
Anyway, I went over to her place to pick her up and go gym the other day and we started to do some kinky shit (choking, spanking, groping ect.) and then kinda went on with life.

We've been snapchatting though and we've been kinda saying what we wanna do to one another and she told me last night she wanted me to come round and eat her out (which is a major turn on for me).

She's my friends wife and I have a girlfriend myself.
I know it's an obvious one but my cock and my brain are fighting one another.

so Sup Forums what would you do? go ahead with it or call it quits and try to restore normality.

Rub one out move on. She will feel guilty and tell your friend if you do it. Trust and believe

okay that was actually good advice, thanks Sup Forumsro

>does intentional dishonesty and betraying the trust of both my significant other and a person I call friend for the sole purpose of self gratification make me a bad person.

when you put it like that it makes it clear.
It's just that battle between brain and balls.

I've actually messaged her and called it all off now.

being a shitty person makes you cheat. not the other way around.

just own being a shitty person in general and move on to your next disaster

I suppose that's a fair analysis.
Though I would argue I've been fairly non-shitty up until this point.

yeah well anyway I don't wanna own being a shitty person so I'm just gonna try the cockfog from my mind and think more morally.

In the beginning of the relationship, clearly define your perspective and opinions on cheating. So that when the time comes, you can act knowing of your and your partners preferences.
Most people however do knowingly not define this topic, so when the opportunity comes up, they can convince themselves it's ok, since they never actually forbade it.

So now you're here trying to justify your favorite option, instead of sticking to what you and your partner decided were the rules of your relationship.

Post slut snapchat

Again, fair analysis.
thanks.

Nah, find your own slut to get snapchat info off.

You're welcome, thanks for actually reading it.

Guilt fades. Regret lasts forever

Fucking your friends wife is pretty messed up. Cheating is ok, unless you're married or are living with the person you're cheating with, and they're the person who pays the rent. If not I don't have a problem with cheating.

Both of you already cheated, bro. You groped, choked, spanked, sexted... How can you not see this as cheating already? Honestly, I'd go ahead and fuck her, you'd do your "friend" a big favor. I also think he's not your true friend, otherwise, this would've never happened. Fuck her, find better friends.

fuck. I'm going to go with the general consensus and ignore this advice.

I'm stopping whilst I'm ahead.
What I did was very very shitty I know, but I don't think it's reached the point of no turning back yet.

Pals before gals.

Friends don't do this kind of thing to friends.

true. I should not have deviated from the age old rule of "bros before hoes."

Just kill that desire with excessive sex and masturbation. Tire your balls to the point where your brain will have easy time winning vs them.

Right OP here.

I'm leaving the thread now.
I've messaged and called everything off, she was fine with that and we're just going to act as if nothing happened at all.

I realise in my original post I maybe sound what had happened so far sound really intense but when you view it from the weeks and months perspective and understand the "choking, spanking, groping" was very minor, quick and fully clothed almost in a " ha I know your kinks" kinda way so I think it's still at a "turn back" possible stage.

Thanks everyone for their advice, I think I knew stopping it where it's at and turning it around was what I was going to do anyway, the reinforcement just helped.

Good for you!