*Blocks Tom Brady's path with a 1-0 all time record against the Patriots*

*Blocks Tom Brady's path with a 1-0 all time record against the Patriots*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cK9bLSJWCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes gay lmao

>walk into a gay bar
>this guy grabs your cock and says "i beat the GOAT in a regular season game with a sample size of 1"
what do?

He's lucky he was "injured" in 2010 vs patriots.

*slips out of playoffs*

Head to head in team sports, especially football, is retarded. All you're finding out is Rodgers vs Patriots defense and Brady vs Packers defense. See how the do against the same defense.

He really really really likes football.

we'll see you in Foxborough for the 2018 season Aaron

>Rape blows Brady into submission
>"Sack my face, queer!"

Rodgers is the only QB in the NFL better than Brady

>was down 21-3
>didn't lead a comeback and gave up

>better

>he hasn't beaten Brady in Gillette

Amateur.

Did you even watch that game cuckboi, patriots were getting outplayed, they were lucky Rodgers wasn't playing.

>le funny feet in le pocket man
>le roll out once you're done torturing your o-line man

All credit goes to this man, belichick's Kryptonite

The NFL is seriously retarded for not having more packer vs patriot games

>pretending the surrounding cast doesn't matter

Why are Bradyfags such insufferable, delusional retards?

That's 2 super bowls we have missed with that potential match up. Hope it happens next year.

Blame the Packers. Divisions only play 1 inter-conference division a year, so it takes 4 years for an NFC team to play an AFC team twice, It has been that way forever and changing it would be a big fucking mess. Meaning the only way for additional matchups is for 'godgers' to get his team to the bowl. The Patriots have made it to the superbowl 3 times in the last 6 years. Packers 0.

>Rodgers has stated that he enjoys playing FIFA and Halo video games, and especially Halo 3.[166] He claims to be an exceptional Halo player and frequently played Halo 3 with a playgroup from roughly 2007 to 2009.[166] While playing FIFA, he enjoys playing as Liverpool
THIS

It's been a potential Super Bowl matchup for years and really should have happened in XLIX if not for the Packers choking on Seahawk dick.

I'd call it the favorite for next year. Cowboys have the toughest division next year and so who knows if they'll make it; Packers already showed they can beat them anyway, and I doubt the Falcons will keep up the impressive form for another season.

The only thing Rodgers is blocking is the toilet in the stall of the truck stop bathroom where he's manning the glory hole!

Because assholes try to compare Rodgers accomplishments to Brady's when there isn't any. There's going to be push back.

>No Aaron, get away from my dick! I don't want to be like you!

There is literally no evidence to support this insane theory.

If the Packers could get to the fucking Superbowl more than once per decade we wouldn't have this issue.

Seriously the most overrated shit franchise.

>Have Brett Favre and then Aaron Rodgers at QB for almost 30 years now
>2 Superbowl wins
>Eli Manning got 2 wins by himself in 4 years

Go away Green Bay, you are fucking irrelevant.

>Packers
>Getting to the Superbowl

Pick one and only one m8

*Blocks Tom Brady's path with a record 5 time NFL MVP award wins during Brady's career and a winning playoffs record against the Patriots*

*steals your potato*
*your family starves and dies*

*becomes a footnote when discussing the greatness of Tom Brady*

>Gets cucked by the Falcons

>Muh Brady defense give it to Rodgers see what happens

> Brady had better stats throwing to a 5'11 jew for his #1 without a top 5 o line

>MFW

>hasn't beaten Brady in Gillette in the playoffs
are you even trying?

Does he teabag him?

*throws a game ending pick*

youtube.com/watch?v=_cK9bLSJWCg

5 MVPs? LOL Brady has that many rings and is still playing.

Post Season Accomplishments>Regular Season Accomplishments