Need help , name of this and where i can find it ?

Need help , name of this and where i can find it ?
its burned (EYMY)

Other urls found in this thread:

elfa.se/en/ldo-voltage-regulator-sot-25-torex-xc6217b332mr/p/17349562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is it from

ill help but give more information, what it is from, if the is a product number on the board, more pics, whay country your in -to help tell you where to get it

Three legs off one side makes me want to say transistor...the two legs off the other side though..I don't fucking know.

Ye, sry , its from a haedphones transmitter PX4 turtle beach

Thanks i will do some research

sot25 package. Voltage regulator most likely.

ty m8 . i wanna buy this piece cause i wanna fix this ,this headpgone costs 150€

it's a surface mount voltage regulator

This OP.

You shouldn't poke around if you don't know what you're doing. Better find someone who can repair it.

but idk wich buy , need more information

Definitely a voltage regulator but you'll need to know what type and what output voltage if you're going to replace it

elfa.se/en/ldo-voltage-regulator-sot-25-torex-xc6217b332mr/p/17349562

how do it ?

i ve to dinner , dont make this thread die , see u later

if you need to ask that question then you don't have the knowledge required to do the repair

how do you know the regulator is broken? have you vevn put a meter across it to check the voltages? if you don't know what the component is then how can you say it's broken?

throw the device in the trash user because you're never going to fix it

I think the cheapest and quickest way to fix it is to buy another second hand one and replace it because you wont buy that specificly to fix, maybe even a cheap transmitter for a different model might work to get the ruined component. You are very unlikely to buy another one new or seperatly

>you don't know what the component is then how can you say it's broken?
i will try , experience will lear to me
btw , the piece is bruned all the components seems ok

If that Regulator got run away hot you've got more than that to replace.

Yeah user? You gonna reflow that fucking tiny ass board made with so high temp solder that you'll ruin it just trying to get it off? If your so serious about doing it then why don't you visit the technology board?

If you litterally do anything with electronics and do not know where to go to find out the pinouts and values then just stop.

I'm sorry man it's not just you, this whole things with electronics and people concepts of them, it's in-fucking-sane.

Everyone needs to take 4 years of electronics in high school, and 2 years of shop just so you can understand BASIC functioning shit in the world around you.

I will say though that this is a little harsh.
It's burnt to a crisp. How is this the cause or the result of a problem, we don't know. However....

>>how do you know it's broken

Is not the same thing as

>>prove to us that it's broken using measurements

Any quality repair place including high end car dealerships require detailed warranty stories when parts are returned for being 'broken'. And those stories are audited. This is where you would need hard proof/numbers.

so i think i will try , cause it coast a little bit than full headphones set \_O_/
|
/ \

I mean props to you, if you do it then that's awesome, I won't take that away from you haha. All I'm saying is that if your really needing it then I would just look for the replacement board.

That little chip is probably gonna be .75 American $, unless someone's already found a price and I missed it. There's a reason it costs so little.

Just not something you really 'try'. You DO that kind of thing. My advice would to be to get a nice iron and be careful. Let shit cool down or you'll warp the board and all kinda shit will start forming little cracks and then it's more bad connections and more of what your dealing with now.

Are you sure that it's the only thing that's blown???
Most higher quality audio products (and most NON-CONSUMER tools) will separate their power management from the audio control board. If it's a voltage regulator then I'd be checking that stuff to.

And here's another bump because I felt compelled to type all that.

ye , thank you a lot , can u help me to find the exectaly piece ?

I think your head is empty and you have no idea what to do or say.

another dumb fuck that doesn't understand electronics. KYS

If you know the product you should be able to find a datasheet that lists the components

Your gonna find it in a place like this man. That's all I can give you, I can't spend the time right now to find the very one but it'll be on here. You may or may not be able to buy it from there, and buying 1 is a long shot. Minimum order is sometimes like 10 but I've seen them in the 1000s.

www.alldatasheet.com

Also this. If the thing has a PAT. # on it then you should be able to find the board drawn out or parts listed.

you'll need the parts list from the manufacturer but they will not release it to you. The suggestions here won't work as smd codes are hard to decipher when you don't work in the industry and have to rely on the net to get the relevant info. Try posting at electronic forums like badcaps ect and you are more likely to have better luck than posting here in this garden patch full of potato heads

BITCH PLS
i found the right piece
in this topic this guy had same problem
ITS MCP1603/B/L

www elektroda pl/rtvforum/topic2908459 html