Why are the Trump girls so sexy?

Why are the Trump girls so sexy?

Because you have low standards that stem from never being loved by your mother.

Because you're a fucking bot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums you 12 year old faggot.

Stupid and sexy go hand in hand quite commonly, believe it or not

I would hatefuck a maga slut so hard

Show more Trump cunts op

because they accept their role as women.

Looks like someone who definitely doesn't post on here

Because they never sleep/fuck/date with niggers, sand-niggers, and liberals (a.k.a. mentally sand niggers).
That is mainly why.

-Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

-The Trump Administration will be forced to defend illegal conduct in court.

-Powerful industries and interest groups will see their influence wane.

-Dark money will be a political liability in key states.

Dunno. I know why this girl is hot, though.

>choker
>good face/teeth/hair
>playful picture

Cause its ur cousin and u know it

-Trump will be defeated either through impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020.

-The balance of power will shift back to the Democrats. We will measurably impact US Senate, gubernatorial, and state legislative races.

-We will free ourselves from solely relying in the press. Our robust digital program will reach voters directly online.

Cherry picking

nice script, read it yesterday....you are a brainless wimp....that queer dude from media matters wrote that.....don't you losers have a thought of your own?

I love how libtards do this

Hillary support mostly from bots accuse trump supporters of being bots

you guys and you projection , taking pages directly from Hitlers Germany, "accuse the other side of which you are guilty"

I would argue with this but I hate trump and want to kill Jews. So maybe I am a fan Hitler's Germany. But I don't want to live in a dictatorship. So I'm confused

>taking pages directly from Hitlers Germany
Oh, you mean like Lügenpresse?

>forgetting Trump appointed two Soros business partners to his cabinet
Sure showed me, huh?

>Hur drumpf btfo

Because they're all jailbait trying to be edgy

Because blondes are nutoriously stupid

It's conservative women in general. They're actually women, not some hybrid pissed off shit posing as a man that is so prominent on the left. Just compare the female fox news anchors to those at CNN or MSNBC. Again, it's pleasant good looking women vs pissed off feminazis.

Lol. Ok.

Shriveled up Jesus lovers and inbred morons.

Those are the REAL women.

>i only like women that are stupider than I am

>stupider

>thinks he's smart but doesn't even understand "more stupid".

Trump girls only existed because they are so dumb that they fell for the meme president election bullshit, but now they don't display their loyalty to the Pres because they know it was a mistake.

>thinks he is an intellectual for falling for the bait

>doesn't realize that beauty fades, but intelligence sticks.

>would rather have the dumb beautiful woman over the more advanced intelligent woman.

how's that low IQ working out for you snowflake?

>implying mothers teach people to have standards and not to increase their tolerance to allow others to abide in your domain

>Trump girls
I'm not a Trump supporter but the explanation is pretty easy.

Women on the right embrace femininity. That soft/smooth skin you love? Women on the right embrace that and their skin care regiment.

Women on the left see it as some oppression invented by men to take them down a peg. This is why women on the left often look like monsters from a 1990 RPG.

left masculine jaw, no tits.
right busted fat face/nose, can't match a swimsuit

2/10

Because they are mindless whores will believe absolutely, without question, the dumbest bullshit I can pull out of thin air. Easy lay.

They your sisters?

There have actually been studies that show that 'traditionally attractive' women are more likely to be right leaning.

Makes sense when you remember what your average feminist looks like.

yeah. that's the joke.

Oh okay so any girl who didn't support Trump doesn't take care of themselves and is an ugly troglodite? The more you know I guess. I love politics on the internet.

Yep, and I nut in them both every day when I get home from work.
It's a hard life.

>There have actually been studies

need sauce on that, sounds like bullshit to me

I didn't say that fuckface. I'm speaking in general where women on the right embrace femininity and looking feminine more. Women on the left believe in some alt-Feminist agenda and think looking feminine is some man trying to hold me down type shit.

I don't really try to get involved in political shit but come on, the women on the right take better care of themselves and want to be more of a motherly house wife figure where these new wave of leftist so called "feminists" are going out of their way to look as ugly as humanly possible.

>BuzzFeed
Nope, leave. Get out right now and don't look back.

It was a study funded by liberals.
And they came to the conclusion liberals are mentally ill.

And you want to throw it out.

LOL

trump girls are objectively better. prove me wrong

Another dumb info graphic? I asked for sauce on your original post you retarded fuck.

Even after their obvious slant was added to the mix, it didn't come out how they wanted it to, but it's still shit.

Implying you can't be pretty and intelligent. Or that being a rabid feminist is more intelligent than worrying about fiscal issues and national defense.

>that trigger discipline
I'd grab her by the pussy for such great handling

Let's be honest, the majority of these people only sided with Trump because the Democratic party fucked up majorly. I mean seriously... Hillary fucking Clinton? A Cantelope would've been a better opponent.

No one liked her. No one outside of California and New York that is.

If it's objective then it can't be proven wrong.

>the balance of power will shift back to democrats
Which won't matter, because either way, the totalitarian fucks on either side will be in power and FREEDOM WILL DIE

just in case you thought you could. you cant. but feel free to try

it's because they are dumb and have never had to think for themselves.

I feel so terrible for her.

Can you imagine being an asian female, and internalizing our cultures racism and sexism so strongly that you end up voting for a president you know hates women and asians?

It's like her mind was raped or something.

will die like it hasn't been dead for 50 years

yeah no, being "progressive" or regressive doesn't make you smarter. It may correlate that way statistically, but I believe the parameters are fucked.

>voting for a president you know hates women and asians?
This post was brought to you by: CNN

In case it wasn't obvious,i was 𝐚greeing with you.

I've had a thing for caramel bitches for awhile, now. And this is great/hilarious.

I would like to take you up on your offer please.

I bet these people feel absolutely stupid right now.

Because the more beautiful the girl, the dumber, it's a rule really

This election turned me to the right. I used to be somewhat moderate left.

The fucking mental illness and political correctness has gotten so out of hand.

>Pandering to people who make up genders
>Companies should hire women/minorities just so they're more diverse
>Hollywood pandering to the same shit

I just don't get it. I don't understand where it came from and why the left is pushing this shit so hard. No, you're not a fucking bionic genderfluid or whatever you call yourself. You have a mental illness.

Cuz blondes are the qtest and the most stupid

Virginity detected.
>initiating raff.exe

it was not. but ty

No they're not dipshit. You spend too much time on Sup Forums

Just because a small pocket of the media is catering to things like that doesn't mean everyone's doing it.

hahahahahaha thanks user

this.
i voted for obama both terms, clinton before that.

about halfway through obama's second term, i saw the left becoming absolutely fucking insane. FAR more insane than anything the extreme right has ever done.

whens the last time the KKK killed someone, attacked police, firebombed businesses, blocked highways and attacked civilians?

whens the last time BLM/ANTIFA/Feminists/Occupy Whatever did so?

i was at the ohio primaries where "trump supporters" assaulted bernie supporters. but i saw the first throws, and it came from a bunch people rocking "FEEL THE BERN" shirts.

just my 2 cents, but im with this user.

look @ all the fat fucks in the background
god damn all these retarded ugly gross conservtives

>Just because a small pocket of the media is catering to things like that doesn't mean everyone's doing it.
youre the one out of touch with reality, Sup Forumsrah. just like how trump had "a 9% chance" of winning.

youre out of touch. not us.

But you can always call them stupid.

Yep.
And we fat, lazy rednecks get to fuck those curvy and well-mannered women.

You liberals get this.
You mad, libboy?
>pic related

whats the story with the magic cards?

trigger'd

puss prob stinks
look @ that smug nonsense
she aint that fucking hot
kinda goony looking
oh wow a sick pack very manly
bitches that wear baseball hats
are always some kind of retard
she does support treasonous creep...

>oh wow a sick pack very manly
Women are more ripped than you and you feel threatened by it. Lol

Hmm. I guess because they're stupid. And stupid women are always entertaining. I'm no liberal or SJW, which I know no one here will believe because you idiots lose your minds whenever anyone criticizes Trump in any way. I mean, not everyone who believes Trump isn't a good president voted for Hilary. But whatever, I digress. I think deep down we all know the truth. Women in this day and age have fallen so far from "real" feminism that they honestly don't know what their place is in this society. I think the defer to men now. That's why trump girls are so sexy. It's because they vote against their interests and defer to men to make their decisions for them in exchange for sex appeal. It's as it should be, really. I actually love female trump supporters. It's a signal that women are ready to return to the kitchen and leave the world to the men to conquer. We just need to find a better man to represent this shift from the social justice attitude that has made this country weak.