Whats the best site for sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

Bump

Sup Forums.com

Ive had the most success on pof. Lots of horny divorced moms

Tinder for me was worthless. Zero matches (not hyperbole).

Grindr

christiandatingforfree.com/

Depends what you're looking for. I've hooked up with a handful of girls on all three. But by far, the best for me has been Okcupid.

CL - really just good for traps/CDs
TIN - girls are very guarded given that men are generally looking for hookups
POF - haven't used in a while

Just go to your local watering hole, get a bunch of drinks in ya, and let nature take care of the rest.

Probably true unfortunately

Only reason you wouldn't be getting any results on Tindr is because you look like Sasquatch's anus.

You're either not in a big enough city, you're ugly, you're autistic and your bio is shit, or you're doing it wrong. Tinder is by far the easiest app to use to get laid (for straight men).

I was just coming to say avoid POF. The bottom of the barrel if i've ever seen one.
Then I saw this guy Up to you really, it just depends on how ugly you are.

Do you have any actual success stories here? I have thought about Grindr before but it seems like you would run into a lot of dudes who are thinking about "exploring" but not going through with it.

Not ugly at all but others may not have the same luck. Just my experience

I am very unattractive

I am ugly

Then your only chance would be what
said. Go to a bar, drink some alcohol, find a fat chick and don't be autistic. I promise you, you're making it harder than it is.

Also, have some fucking confidence. You're not out to find the love of your life in a shitty bar, you're trying to get some drunk slut to suck your dick. Treat it as such.

Club penguin

Never used Tinder.

POF, you have to spam everyone the same message. My first message is always about meeting up so I don't waste time talking to someone who won't meet up. Works.

Craigslist, no way to tell which girls posting ads are bots, unless they have a phone number in the ad in which case they're real but a prostitute. Post the ad yourself and you'll get spammed messages from bots but it's obvious which ones are bots. I always got a girl in the first day the ad is up.

Okcupid, seems to me to just be a worse version of POF, way less people on it. Never met anyone from there.

I say craigslist is the best for you not having to go through the work of spamming the same message to everyone or talking to them about anything except sex.

Sometimes the w4m ads are a source of amusement. Seeing an ad for a single 28yo mom and three days later a 25yo single girl with the same picture...and my favorite being the ad with one sentence, then a bunch of dots followed by a huge paragraph of nonsense text.

Tinder

This.
I've never used a dating site in my life.
I've only ever used social media and social situatons.
I feel like Tinder and all that is cheating... there's little to no effort involved, there's no chase... it's boring.

Nothing if no one's attracted to you or unless you like traps, then it's all three.

If you're attractive Tinder works great, fucked like 3 girls off of there, nothing ever lasted though, but if you're looking to get laid try Tinder

Any tips for a Tinder bio? I'm decent looking, tall and fit, and actually have relative success with girls at bars. I downloaded Tinder to accelerate the pussy-getting process, but the very few matches I've gotten unmatched me after a couple of messages. It's starting to eat my ego up, what do?

eat some salsbury steak