I only drink Fiji water, get on my level plebs

I only drink Fiji water, get on my level plebs.

Evian Masterrace

>plebs

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Colbert Drumphcookies dipped in Pickle Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

I only drink Solan de Cabras tacobell juan franco

I bet u drink lemonated water or some other gay shit

Well listen up you mega copy pasta nigger, I will eat your heart if you keep biting off what you can't chew... so STOP interfering with MY family or else you will see the light, this is a threat and your first warning.

As for you... heh, well I'll keep it a le secret until i le choke on your dick. Demented.

are you from.fiji?

You can't even choke a toddler lil' niggaruto

Are you offering that man a blowjob as a threat!?!

Im not FBI wtf

I only drink the cool morning dew from plants nigga get on my level

Well, they don't call me the lone bandito for nothing. Nice dubs...

bruh gtfo with your gay neckbeard hentai shit

>pic and title related

MANTIS WOMEN ARE NOT HENTAI YOU FOUL DEGENERATE

are you inbreed or wat, dat shit nasty son get a hobby

You're Just angry because you got a boner from it.

Those aren't real dubs, summerfag

Can't wait for you to threaten me. Maybe I'll take you up on it

nah fam im only into CP

That's just like.. your opinion man
Maybe I just want a good fuck before being decapitated?

Oh, Sorry. Thought you were a degenenrate for a second.

*le unsheaths katana from back* Todays your lucky day mister xD *stabs you in the throat* heh, summerfag.

just join ISIS bruh

Nigga religion aint real that's a fuckin scam

shut the fuck up mantis boye im sure you get turned on sticking those alien insectoids up your ass

Thats not how it works
That's not how any of this works
You are acting like you want me to keep posting

*collapse onto floor*
*blood gargling from throat wound as last bit of air is expelled*
*farts*

how about you get a water purifier instead

I drink tap water, which just so happens to be the same stuff minus the additional chemicals to enhance the "flavour" of the water. tap water is like $4 per cubic meter (1000litres), bottled water is $1 per 0.5L. You are cucking your wallet/purse

plastic bottle gourmet troll

I live in LA, we can't drink tap water here.

bitch please

what is sad is that a shit ton of people would actually buy that.

must be new to drinking water if you think that shit is good