Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums
I got a very simple problem:
> Im very social and quite athletic, but my face is ridden with zits pimples and all the possible things. I know for sure this thing keeps me from getting a normal gf( i don't want an ugly gf because im ugly) and also kills my social status to some extent.

Most treatments and creams i tried failed, help a Sup Forumsro out

You should probably tell what you already tried.

Visit a dermatologist

Countless creams and even home treatments + the obvious higher hygiene standards

\o/ hey, when I was kid had the same thing, tried a bunch of things but only this worked:
~clean face with alcool when you wake up and before sleep

benefits: not expenssive at all, take 1min every day, and works pretty well.

a bit more specific faggot.

Scrub your face with that wired brush you clean a grill with. Or go kill yourself. Either is fine.

in very similar position bumping for interest.

pretty sure you're fucking trolling. Wouldn't this cause burns/skin damage?

Listen nigger. You got the shit end of the gene pool. Deal with it. Thanks for being ugly. Go fuck fat ugly bitches. The end.

Just put a cum on your face.

Listen faggot. What kind of welfare nigger asks for medical advice on Sup Forums and truly expect a real response. Either kill your self or go see a doctor. How fucking hard is that? Doesn't matter if you can fix your problem cause you too damn stupid to go to the right place for help.

\o/ one more thing:
~do not pop up, blast off or open that things in your face, girls wont like you that way. It's disgusting

Ask your doctor about accutane. I took that shit and it cured me, its extremely powerful and has some nasty side effects like it can cause depression and really dry skin, but I even had something similar to the picture and it was gone in a few months.

assuming that you've tried drugs like adapalene and accutane the only other option is diet.

stop eating sugar in all forms, including starches and grains, high GI vegetables and all fruits.

if you transition to a diet based on fat it will stabilize your blood sugar. You also will not put on weight if you do it correctly, but you may find it difficult to get gains.

Opt for no more than 20 net carbs a day, and limit alcohol to only dry wine or clear spirits (no beer or sugary cocktails).

Grow a beard

Got to a doc and try everything they tell you. If it doesnt work you're fucked sorry bro

Just sharing some op experience. Trust me is the best, the alcool clean and dry the skin so you dont have that much poop on your face.

>a cum.
Better buy a microscope and keyhole technology sized tweezers

Get a load of this meathead.
Thinking dry wine and clear spirits have fuck all to do with acne. kys

Stop touching your god damn face all the time.

Seriously back when I was in high school everyone that bitched about acne spent most of their day leaning their head on their hands.

Here's a 4step program for you.
1)Stop touching your god damn face so much
2)Eat less greasy food
3)Clean your face properly. Those creams have instructions on them for a reason. Washing your face too often can cause problems too.
4)Stop touching your god damn face so much

Just pop them like a normal person dumbass

You damned cuck. Everyone already knows the doctor's recommended cure is accutane. This works but takes a long time and effects are nasty. This message board has a bunch of zit heads who may have experience with the issue.

Yes it will fuck your face up user.
>google

You fucker. Your face is fucked up cause you touch yourself at night. Nigga, you need Jesus in your life

i'm just trying to help OP you stupid faggot because i had acne for a while and i cleared it with my diet.

what are you contributing to the conversation?

my guess is you have acne and you don't want to hear that you can't eat whatever you want if you want to get rid of it. sorry faggot but that's not how it works.

either suggest an alternative or kys

getting gains is related only to your protein intake. you could consume 1.2g/kg protein and literally the rest of your cal req in pure fat and you could still gain muscle, no carbs required

There is no correct or incorrect way to not eat sugar, and it doesn't relate AT ALL to weight gain/loss.

If you don't eat any sugar/non-fibre carbs, congrats you're doing it.

if you eat less than your cal req daily, either a good keto macro blend or even pure sugar from the bag, you will lose weight.

And you gonna believe the faggots on Sup Forums. Find the summerfag

Pop them and you will only date women 30 years older than you ugly as fuck. Or ugly as fuck women without job and with 3 kids. And all kids black. And Half Jews.

How about you give OP your address so you faggots can fingerbang each other's assholes.

You should try a pill-cure called either Tetracyklin or Isotretinoin where you take pills for 3 months I guess, and they help the body cure it from the inside, look it up!

Had the same.

>go to the doctor
>dermatologist.
>prescription of accutane, a vitamin A enzyme.
>pimples will go away
>???
>your penis inside a vagina

you gay nigger. I've been here for 6 years

>morning
>1 part coconut oil, 2 parts fine pink himalayan salt and mix that shit. make enough to last
>use in the shower after washing your face with non-fragrant / sensitive skin soap
>out of the shower
>two drops tea tree oil and a thumbnail-sized amount of aloe vera moisturizer
>before bed
>carefully remove white heads
>don't touch black heads unless they're turtle necking
>wash face with water to remove oils
>until your skin is looking normal, never forget to regularly change your pillow case
>have good genes
>???
>profit!

i'm bemused that you're mad about advice that i'm giving. why are you so easily triggered?

go swimming in salt water or use panoxyl

(pic related)

\o/ the dude with the diet is 200%, stop junk food, you can eat once in a while but not every week. Eat more fruits salad, and clean your face. I used alcool because is not expensive and work.
Pretty women only date good looking guys.

Wash face with a cleanser and water each night
Wrap a fresh towel on your pillow each morning
Moisturizer after morning shower

Advice:
2) stop being such a self-aware narcissist. Nobody cares that you have a zit face except for you.

2) Stop chasing pussy. Stopped? Good, now go to the doctor, get some real medical advice and stop posting shit on b

summer fag confirmed

can confirm. my friend used this and had the exact same effect. the sun raped his skin but it was lucky he had no job and only stayed inside playing videa.

talk to a dermatologist - you need a strong corticosteroid.

Stop eating/drinking:

>White foods. Pasta, Bread, and Rice.
>Sugar. Pies, cakes, cookies, sugary drinks etc....
>Processed foods.

Opt for whole grains. Whole wheat. Brown Rice. Oats.
Fruits and Vegetables
Water
Meats

>deny yourself and suppress your sexuality

Stellar advice their, chief.

My two brothers had the same pretty severe acne, it really fucks with your self esteem. You should go to a doctor and get antbiotics. Finish the cure, takes a couple months. Dries out your skin in a nasty way in the first weeks, but after that it gets better and cometely clears your skin in a year. Stop popping zits and stop using expensive creams and lotions. They can't solve your problem.

I suffered from a medium bad skin during college. What helped for me is less drinking, healthier food and cleaning my face twice a day with drug store cleaning gel. But i never had really bad acne like you.

I came in just to post something similar to this. The best thing you can do to clear up your face is eat a healthy diet low in sugar.
If you drink soda switch to water or tea.

>White foods. Pasta, Bread, and Rice.

Feels good to eat nothing but that stuff daily while still being fit and having nice skin

But yeah OP that is all good advice but if your face looks like the Pic that probably wont help you. See a doctor user

remove them with a cheese grater

Acne is a function of hormonal changes (not strictly imbalances) and particularly sex hormones like estrogen, testosterone, etc

Thus, exercise daily, sleep well and eat properly- all these keep your hormones more level.

Most people will find a huge benefit to simply getting more sunlight and eating more vegetables for a couple months.

Cheat mode: pic related

WHICH MEATS FAGGOT????

>wash with real soap and warm water
>towel on your pillow at night
>do not touch your fucking face

It's likely you will grow out of it

/thread

Can still cause hidden inflammation. You are more or less just eating sugar. Whole grains are the way to go.

this is good advice but if it doesn't work then don't hesitate to cut out all grains because you don't need them. you can also eliminate all fruits and most vegetables and replace them with supplements. it just depends on how sensitive your skin is to sugar, some just can't handle it without acne.

Go see a dermatologist. Ask about Accutane. It's a daily oral treatment. You want to start asap to prevent long term scarring.

This only helps with medium acne. And sometimes it just get worse because of these kinds of cream. Wouldn't recommend it.

You should use this cream for ugly spots and acne scara.

Go see a derm and he'll put you on accutane. It will clear all your shit up.

>rub a pineapple on your face
>wear a paper bag with pictures of golum tapped on the inside
>sleep on hessian sacks and olive branches
>have hot/cold showers. keep changing the temperature so you acne gets confused.
>brand big pimples with a hot fork
>ask your dad for botox
>an hero

i've found that i don't break out from any meats, as long as they are mostly free from carbs. so not fried chicken or heavily processed meats but ground beef, sardines, bacon, sausages that don't have carby stuff added to them all don't break me out.

then again, i'm also taking adapalene so that helps.

also consider eliminating dairy as you don't really need it since you can take a calcium supplement.

Hey man, i'm from brazil and here we call ROACUTAN the best medicine to treat this problem. Search it online and ask for a doctor if you can take these, they VERY effective

keep washing, don't touch them (try not to have too much friction while washing), go to dermatologist for meds and lastly and what I think is the most important part reduce stress. I used to have uncontrollable ance pretty much like this I lowered my stress very much and now hardly get zits. deal with it like ur r9k understand what you have to do, but don't be crying about it in the mean time.

go see a dermatologist
if that don't work try tea tree oil

COME TO BRAZIL. JAJAJAJAJAJA

Don't:
- use expensive creams/lotions
- listen to idiots
- sinony trust on a healthy diet
- rub any (home made) bullshit on tou face
- pop zits

Do:
- visit a docter/dermatologist
- take medicine (accutane/roccutane/ other antibiotics)

Your acne has to be cured from the inside of your body. Dont touch your acne

I used to have cystic acne. Got rid of it with these.

Wash your face with water only. No soap, no nothing. Throw all creams, soaps, rubbing things and everything else in the trash. Stop drinking milk (other dairy products ok in moderation). Reduce alcohol to minimum. Drink green and white tea. Get some apple cider vinegar and drink it everyday. Eat turmeric, honey and ashwagandha everyday. Eat your vitamins, especially vitamin D. Eat citrus fruits. Other supplements you can try are lemon melissa, tulsi, and brahmi but they are not necessary.

You should see improvement in a couple of weeks. Your skin will be smooth after a few months.

>Your acne has to be cured from the inside of your body. Dont touch your acne

Because food doesn't go into your body. Idiot.

Underageb&.

wash face 3 times a day with Tone soap

There is no scientific (hard) evidence there is a direct connection between food and bad acne you dumb hippy fuck. Medicins, antibiotics, has proven its true effectiveness.

Acne is nothing new. ever since humans could write they have written of the acne treatment. And they didnt eat proccessed meat back then but had a rather plant based diet.

Oh and when you eat the turmeric, mix it with a dash of bleck pepper. Increases the bioavailability (absorbing) of turmeric.

Also, get some probiotics.

And eat lots of fiber!!!!

that's only because no one wants to extensively fund such studies because of the stakeholders who would lose profits if their products were linked to acne.

for some people there is no connection between diet and acne but not for all. assuming that OP has tried all the acne drugs a dermatologist offers, he should not just accept his acne then if he can also alter his diet.

Have a friend piss on your face. No lie. Pee will cleanse the skin but it has to be someone elses. Something to do with your horomones. Try it!

It's something you could try, but some people claim a healthy diet solves all the problems. And thats just not true.

And from the look of OP's skin and what he wrote, i strongly doubt he went to see a professional.

Jesus, the people on this thread are fucking useless.

Don't listen to those who tell you to 'wash with this' or 'try this cream' or 'go visit a derm.'

Acne is a symptom of an internal health issue, most likely candida overgrowth and deficiencies in good fats, vitamins (especially A and D) and minerals.

You need to STOP eating sugar - COMPLETELY!

Stop eating crap food altogether.

Start taking Cod liver oil, Zinc, Iodine and a B-complex for starters.

Change your pillow case every night.

Only wash your face with water.

Get plenty of sunlight (again, vitamin D).

Sleep as much as you need.

Thank me later.

>Only six years

Yeah, you're not worth helping.

isotretonin, ask a doc for it

Why do you keep posting this? Kek

Bust them and immediately put proactive then alcohol on. Gone in 24 hrs. Make sure to wash your face quite often. Used to get these real bad when I played football.
>inb4 Chad

You're one of those "acne isn't a hygiene issue" people aren't you? Tell that to your acne scars.

try to apply green clay over it
let it dry
then wash your face
it should burn them away, it did for me

Used to have the same problem. Face neck chest and back. At the time ACUTANE was experimental for children. But it should be approved now. I dont have 1 pimple since. Treatment took 3 months.

hahaha...ugly