Why there are so many fucking Brits in Game of Thrones?

Why there are so many fucking Brits in Game of Thrones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gPlpphT7n9s
youtu.be/gPlpphT7n9s?t=2m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Superior genetics

Where do you think its made you fuckwad?

- accent sounds medieval
- northern accent sounds rough as fuck

witcher 3 did similar

Because it's medieval fantasy merica doesn't have a medieval era shitlord

lol dream on Bong.

Are you fucking retarded? GOT is based on the European medieval era and fucking guess what, in an english speaking show the fucking accents would be British since Ameritards and other English colonies didn't fucking exist

Because the American accent is just shit all round and seems very out of place in a medieval setting.

She cute

American Production.
British accents sound more medieval to american ears.
Fun fact: General American sounds closer to Shakespearean english that Nowadays Standard British (RP-EE)
Also British actors tend to be cheaper.

Because they want the show to be good

European actors/actresses are generally trained in classical acting rather then just deciding they want to be famous in hollywood like their American equivalent.

see this

It is American show and it should be done by American actors.

Hiring all those Brits makes no sense. Americans can speak with British accent too. Also British accent is overrated I don't even find it interesting.
There you go I said it!

Tell me moar about Merica's barely 200 years of history that got spawned by the UK.
We have thousands of years of history and we made the world as you know it with our empire.
Inferior colony rat

Because it's a show about England's history newfag

More or less this. All the Americunts in this thread posting about how it should be Americans are an embarrassment to their own fucking country.

Retard alert. We found one

America has thousands of years of history too. It just isn't white history.

because the accent fits to medieval times.Oh and those actors, especially when they are younger and no-names are cheap.

Well still better then fucking Jews,the Jews are all over the place this days

Yeah didn't you learn in history class how the wat of the roses where fought by mongol hoards and dragons while the undead Scottish tried to invade

who really gives a fuck about indian niggers history lets be real

British actors also suck more

It's filmed in Ireland

tasty bait innit?

top kek

Because otherwise it'd be Bill & Ted

Anybody here has Maisie William's leaked tits? It was on her birthday, in Japan or smtg like that

Just ask someone with down syndrome to see their tits and you will see the same thing

Cheap labor.

Brits are literally the Mexican day laborers of Hollywood

As an "International actor" you are not obligated to join the SAG and thus it cuts cost for the production company.

Greedy Hollywood kikes looking for more lucre from less episodes hire U.K. scum at lower wage.

If I had the time and mad "quick draw" skills on photo shop I would include a pic of day laborers with limey stars from G.O.T.'s heads on their bodies, but I got shit to do now that another filthy inbred Brit stole the role I'd been working on for weeks.

Where are all them inbred backwood hillbillies scream "They took our jobs!"

When you need em'?

Well, the writer and production crew is American. First few seasons were primarily shot in Ireland, with subsequent seasons favoring Iceland and Croatia (and a touch of America, Canada and Spain thrown in the mix).

So why are there so many fucking Brits in Game of Thrones?

Accuracy

to mimic the level of inbred fucks in seven kingdoms?

Superior acting ability obviously

Because Brits can act and Americunts can't

American production,American directors, American screen writers...British actors
This looks like some crazy Jewish trick they try to pull on us.

In two episodes, Viserion will die by a poisoned ballista bolt.

Jamie and Bronn will report to Cersie that the shot was effective but not enough. Qyburn, a master of piosons will decoct a poison and apply them to the bolts. The bolt will hit viserion in a battle and he will die by the end of the episode.

THIS
and a bit of this as well

to give it a more medieval European feel maybe?

America is much more advanced then UK in most things,end of discussion.

Brits are probably the best actors.
It's not wonder they're always hired for most movies.

The accent + Germanic genes

what an ugly cunt

Thanks to the UK and Germany of course.
America will be Brazil 2.0 in the future, you're like 56% white and falling fast lmao.

Well there strongest gene isn't Germanic but r1b1.

Also, HBO has a thing for hiring brits a lot.
For their Rome series, most, if not all actors were British.

US beat you when you were larger and stronger during our independence,you are so jealous you still can't admit it

Celtic genes are present in Scandinavia too, and mainland Europe. English people are 50% Germanic, 30% Celtic and the rest a mix of Italic, Scandinavian from Vikings and the original Briton settlers.

Isnt there a rule they made up about it?

I am sick of seeing so many Brits over here in Television.Like serious don't you have your own fucking country? Close the borders!

Jealous?
The independance war was a tranfer of power.

British elites knew that colonialism wouldn't last and transferred our elites to your country (the Jews), where else did all your Jews come from? Germany and the UK.

Rothschild family was born in Europe. And now they're going to fuck the US too now.

Also, we could have easily beat you, we sent a miniscule scale of troops to your land. You got help from Spain and France and we were fighting India (more important nation) too.

Lol, I'm not British or American, but if anyone recalls what the British empire was doing at the time of the American War of Independence? Was fighting the Spanish and the French at the time.

The 13 colonies beat a police action.

No hard feelings bro,just do your homework and be honest

Would you rather have Mexicans? Or Africans?

Then you got beat again in 1812 so....

Yeah, that's why your white house got burned down and that's why you were the laughing stock of the world, kek.

Nobody won those wars, we're both getting fucked demographically right now. You're getting flooded by niggers, spics and Indians and we're getting flooded by Muslims.

>First few seasons were primarily shot in Ireland
Specifically Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK.

Because brits are inbreed and they needed that subhuman low iq look except for khaleesi shes beautiful american

You mean thousands of years of prehistory.

History begins when it's written down.

Britain is in the top 10 highest IQ nations, with 100.

America was a experiment made by the British.
Obviously got out of control and now we have muricans with food on sticks.

everyone knows america wasn't around in the time of swords and armour and shit so murican accents seem anachronistic, even in he context of fantasy.

This is why Warcraft turned a lot of people off, but since it was made specifically for americans they just accepted it without question and people elsewhere just got used to it.

American sounds like fucking Shakespearian English.
Oh fuck you fucking killed me user +1 Internet to you

Not to mention that France were fighting for the Americans to such an extent that they bankrupted their country and caused the French Revolution. The only war America has ever fought without allies was Vietnam. Yep.

Because we are the superior race and real humans. Thats why.

>another filthy inbred Brit stole the role I'd been working on for weeks
>tfw outclassed by British actors yet again

Try breast implants. They'll really get you noticed.

france lost against the vietnams too

And Americans come from? That's right, didn't even exist until the Brits decided to make it so. Even your national anthem is an old English drinking song. The only thing original about the USA is the level of stupidity.

Fucking brutal
>critical hit

>underrated post

>America's white population shrinking
>implying UK's and Germany's aren't

u wot m8?

Because British women have no respect for themselves and are whores who get naked on request.

Yes? lol

The difference is that the French lost to both, you mong.

It's an alternate reality Great Britain. At least Tolkien made up new geography.

Lol you where deafeted by Canada in that war...

>Fun fact: General American sounds closer to Shakespearean english that Nowadays Standard British (RP-EE)
Not actually true, go watch videos of shakespeare plays in the original accent...

Spoiler: that's our history too. We didn't spring out of Plymouth Rock

>american production
stop diverting, faggot

>there strongest gene isn't Germanic but r1b1.
Genetics, as taught by retards

Imagine America to be the vagina of a severely disabled and downs syndrome inbred woman.
The vagina is repeatedly filled with family members baby gravy.
Americans are the afterbirth from the vegetable that was born.

>we could have beat you if we hadn't lost to you
Congrats

It's the accent

>jewish production
Fixed it for you

Ok yes, you won.
You beat us badly.
Man, you humiliated us.
Wow, you destroyed us, totally...

Prejudice producers

I know

Cucknation kek

then why aren't there 50 goyims shekeling out over annuda shoah? checkmate

Not rly tho

youtu.be/gPlpphT7n9s

>fun fact
>this fact is not even close to factually accurate.

My town is on the map because of nazis scientists actually. Thanks for the rockets Von Braun.

Anglos control the media and the world.

Yeah nah. It's more like a West Country(Cornwall/Devon) accent you cuck
youtu.be/gPlpphT7n9s?t=2m50s

You sound like a jew

But its fun!
Stay assblasted eurocuck lmao!

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Your mom used to be fun.