This show is legitimately good. The first TV show with black writers and a black cast that isn't fucking garbage...

This show is legitimately good. The first TV show with black writers and a black cast that isn't fucking garbage. As a frequenter of Sup Forums I'm glad the blacks are finally making their own content instead of stealing white stories and taking over traditionally white roles.

Seriously though, go watch it. It's the best thing I've seen this year. Hope it doesn't turn to shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 episode
>legitimately good

i'll see you in 2 seasons

what is it about

But isnt it just hustle and flow op?

2 episodes, and my hopes are high. It just seems to be going in a good direction. This might be the start of a new era of black kino.

>The second episode is even better than the pilot.
>That tranny scene in the jail...classic

>That compulsory inclusion of "I use pol" because of being so insecure that you're afraid of people saying you like black people for watching this show

weak

Hustle and Flow was written, directed, and produced by Jews. It also tries to be "gangster" and "tough" but not in a realistic fashion. Atlanta feels realistic as fuck while still being a mild acid trip.

If you aren't "in the know", Jews actively keep blacks in the ghettos to use as tools against whites.

go to bed donald

That's sadly the state of this board

>OP Here.

People like you are what are wrong with this world.

The common belief on Sup Forums has ALWAYS been that if blacks stopped committing violent crimes and rapes at a disproportionate rate and actually tried to make themselves respectable instead of feeding off the government tit they would be just fine.

No one on Sup Forums hates blacks because they are black. They hate blacks because blacks consistently act a certain way across their entire demographic.

This show is the first one I've ever seen where an entire black cast, with an entire black writing staff created something original, entertaining, and downright clever.

I'm glad that there are some blacks trying to turn their community around.

>no one on Sup Forums hates blacks because they are black. They hate blacks because

lmao these mental gymnastics

I really am happy that it's all black writers, but that in your face we're doing it to prove white people wrong shit is making me really mad. Why can no one do anything without trying to shove it in someone else's face? More precisely, why can't women and minorities do it without shoving it in someone's face?

Calm down whitey

>Sup Forums doublethink

You fat morons lie as often as you breathe. Go back to your containment board.

This post is satire right?

Yeah they are genetically predisposed to violence and rapes, so no amount of shaming or tough talking is going to make them stop. Sup Forums is so thoroughly wrong on this.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I dont know op, it really seemed just like hustle and flow to me maybe a little Entourage too. Jews work aside

> Go to Sup Forums, search keyword Sup Forums, get 0 threads
> Go to Sup Forums, search keyword Sup Forums, get 74 threads

Why the fuck is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with Sup Forums?

If you wanna talk shit, go talk shit to their face, instead of hiding on here taking your cowardly shots.

You faggots are fucking up Sup Forums

Why is it the only type of movies black people make is thugsploitation, slave movies, comedies where everybody overacts like they've been snorting coke, and cheesy, overly sexed up melodramas?

Directed by Craig Brewer

Produced by

Stephanie Allain
John Singleton

Written by Craig Brewer

Every time I read a Sup Forums shitpost I assume nearly everything in it is a lie and I've literally never been wrong. This site really must have some incompetent moderation that you failed abortions aren't permanently banned on sight.

>If you wanna talk shit, go talk shit to their face, instead of hiding on here taking your cowardly shots.

Good luck with that.

Kids post about Sup Forums on Sup Forums cause they can't handle posting on Sup Forums.

Most of these kids wandered over to Sup Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Sup Forums days talking shit about Sup Forums on other boards.

It's literally all their audience knows

Thats silly, Jews dont live in the south.

Actually it's because literally 100% of the population on Sup Forums is comprised of people who are legally retarded. If you post anything factual or logical there you get 10 responses from circle jerking trailer park resident meth babies who have more BMI points than IQ points -- usually pictures of Jew caricatures or accusations that you're being paid to post on their containment board.

That's some really powerful delusion you have there though, it's almost like you belong on the board for it.

>don't buy awesome shit because shitskins

Sure, whatever sub-nigger.

Explains why 90% of /qa/ are "delete Sup Forums" posts. I guess Sup Forums most trigger the fuck out of nu-males redditers who are not use to dissent.

Please tell me it's not "black lives matter": the show, and that there's no stereotypical evil white cop who harass them every time they walk to the store to get their 40's

That's because no matter what board you go on, nearly every thread is being derailed by brainwashed alt right manchildren who can't spell basic words, like you. Keep telling yourself it's because people on the most desensitized site on the internet are "triggered" though, you inbred moron.

>nearly every thread is being derailed

It's called free speech. You don't like it you can always go back to your safespace hugbox called reddit my nu-male friend. There you can have anyone who displays the slightest dissenting thought shadow banned or downvoted into oblivion.

Craig Brewer's mother was Jewish, therefore he is Jewish as stated by Jewish law. Her last name was Throneberry.

Stephanie Allain is a black-jew. Go find a picture of her. It's a female version of Eric Andre.

You got me with Singleton. Oh wait no you didn't. Singleton is an ancestral Jewish name.

FUCKING LIAR /pol is always right.

Click on thread to see if this show is actually being discussed between shitposts
>"Not-Sup Forums" Sup Forumsacks shilling their ideology and complaining
>Literally don't like anything about anything because MUH DEGENERACY! LIBRULS! KEKS!
>Think they're trolling but they're just shitting up everything
>The serious ones are serious
>On Sup Forums

Your replies will be:
>t. Cuck
>t. Nu-male
>t. Shill
>t. Hillary
>oh you like the BBC don't you
>Holy fuck you absolute raging faggot here's what's wrong with black culture [completely cherrypicked statistics and other shit regurgitated from Sup Forums]
>Except whites [insert why white people are superior]
>Long winded post that seems smart but is very thinly veiled propaganda that easily influences underage b&
>Something something niggers, niggerlover, etc.
>sources?
>OH I'S AGREES WIF DIS MAH NIGGA or some other really pathetic attempt to make fun of ebonics
>HE IS COMPLETELY RIGHT YOU SHITLORDS or whatever tumblrspeak comes to mind
>Something against safespaces
>Here's your (You)

I don't care. Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums. I actually enjoy Sup Forums within the context in its board. It's fun and entertaining. But holy fuck you faggots need to give it a rest. For once just shut the fuck up and get out. I do not wish death on you. I do not care about the nominees. I do not care about your actual politics. Get out.

I hope the show does well, but we will see how progressive and bold it is. We will see if the writers have any balls. Blacks are notorious for hating gay people. It'll be interesting to see if they can have a three dimensional, fleshed out , realistic gay black man without resorting to stereotypes or portraying him as some desperate degenerate wanting to suck dick for crack

lol triggered nu-male

>waaah why are people saying things I don't like to hear!!!

I fucking loved the second episode. First was a bit wonky but I was dying throughout the next.

My only concern is how dull and emotionless Glover's character is. I know it's the point but it already feels 1 dimensional

How is this mentality and behavior any different than wanting a safe space?

>Most of these kids wandered over to Sup Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Sup Forums days talking shit about Sup Forums on other boards.

this. Pretty sad they can't just go face their tormentors & need to hide.

>Blacks are notorious for hating gay people

Black gays have a life time odds of 2:1 of getting HIV according to the CDC. Blacks have every right to hate disease vectors that is spreading deadly incurable diseases in their community.

no but there is the cracker literally ten minutes into the episode

>Chad cracker
>works at hip hop radio station
>tells story to the black guy
>uses the word nigga
>later black guy is with 2 of his friends
>asks Chad to tell the story again
>cracker is too scared to say nigga and the story is terrible

you see how fake dem white bois be

>permanently banned on sight
Banned for speech? fuck off back to plebbit you fascist faggot

NIGGER LOVER

>legally retarded

These cowards are fucking up Sup Forums. posting about Sup Forums here should be a bannable offense.

Why would I want to support black people? Go support yourself, also go away danny don glover.

I just think its a little hustle and flowish, maybe a little Entourage-y too.

>Most of these kids wandered over to Sup Forums at some point or other, and got so fucking triggered they spend the rest of their Sup Forums days talking shit about Sup Forums on other boards.

what the fuck is the point? nobody here cares.

There's a little of that, and they kind of poke fun at white people a couple of times for being lame, using the word "nigga", etc. But that's honestly just a realistic interpretation of how black people actually act so I don't have a problem with it.

Example
>Once character is a typical good looking mid 20's white radio DJ who uses the word "nigga" around Donald Glover, but not thug niggers. There are white people like this who abandon their own heritage and culture and try to fit in with the negroes because they think it's "cool". This guy is made fun of in the show, and he deserves it for abandoning his ancestors culture.

Watch episode 2. They touch on that. It's funny as fuck.

>traditional jewish name
>implying jews never owned slaves in America
>implying they didnt make rape-babies like Thomas "The Founding Father of Half-Nig Daughters" Jefferson

He's just depressed. That's how you look and act when you're depressed. You'd look and act like that too if you managed to claw your way out of the ghetto to get into Princeton and then fuck it up so hard you're back in the ghetto you started in and are basically homeless and have a kid.

I was skeptical but when I saw the beginning of the first episode, I had to finish it.

WORLD STAR

No I get it I just think it's a very bland performance.

>pls no dont

It's just as much a commentary on black culture as it is on white culture. It's actually good. I was really surprised.

Stop shilling

ehh, i will wait for S1 to finish for me to watch

>being this mad

Actually im all for giving blacks their own board. Everyone wins.

found the little racist dweeb who doesn't like having their shit exposed

all the people working on this show probably hate white people for retarded reasons

>Stars the most white black guy ever

Im more black than Donald Glover

tl;dr

This is the type of show nobody will watch (Because it's a comedy on FX) but gets clickbait articles written about it every day.

>Why 'Atlanta' is the Best Show on Television Right Now
>Atlanta: Why you Should Be Watching It (Why Aren't You?)
>Atlanta Cancelled After One Season: Do TV Viewers Have a Race Problem?

I wish Sup Forums would leave

Can't wait for the episode where fucking Batman beats the everliving shit out of Paperboy.

The trannie scene was excellent

>nigga that's a man

>Jews actively keep blacks in the ghettos to use as tools against whites.
retards, please stop posing here.

I thought it was good. Sup Forums is knee jerk as tumblr and will fling shit for anything.

He still makes awful music though. For someone who wants to makes things by black people because whits don't fully get it he sure makes white ass music.

Looking forward to the rest desu

>McDonalds
>Levis
I can hold off on the other shit but these I can't do
Sorry

I'm just waiting for Sup Forums to get btfo hard as usual when season 2 is announced.

>“ebonics”
>not “niggerese”
>implying validity and it's not just a bunch of blacks (still bitter about slavery and who think it still affects them) trying to be different from whites or just not properly learning English.
it completely deserves mockery and ridicule.

go to your containment site www.reddit.cum/r/cuckold

>anti-Sup Forums

We call them "redditors"

How do I embrace a nation? My arms can't stretch that widely.

Apparently everyone that comes on this board is a "redditor". Or at least people obsessed with that fucking site for some bizarre reason.

>Apparently everyone that comes on this board is a "redditor"

no just the ones that whine about Sup Forums, they are very easy to spot

Nah its just the faggots that come here and dont understand what Sup Forums is.

2 episodes doe

Guess (((who))) was kicked out and not allowed to kike up "Atlanta"?

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html

The black man is getting his revenge on the jew

>The first TV show with black writers and a black cast that isn't fucking garbage.

Are you kidding, the first scene is a literal "nigga moment." From the very beginning it's unoriginal as fuck.

>This isn't a place to discuss television and film
I know

indeed. yawn

That scene was well acted and was tense as fuck.

Fuck off jew shill

You don't get to produce or buy this show.

Deal with it.

>Sup Forums is now advising Sup Forums to watch a full-black show
Eh.

Hilarious and sad at the same time. Definitely reminiscent of Louie, although nobody has denied that.

It's like Master of None except Donald knows how to play a different character, and write jokes.

sry aziz

Nah man this is my ex

>yo ex is a man- nigga you gay

>the Sup Forums boogeyman
I cant remember the last thread where some cuck didn't use this non-argument

Louie Szelkybergstein is a jew(hungarian jew family moved to mexico) in whiteface.

Fuck Louie, his show is mediocre I'll give him that though.

Spot on

Would you Sup Forums?

THIS THIS THIS

STOP BITCHING ABOUT Sup Forums IN Sup Forums THREADS

You should go back to reddshit if you can't handle people that disagree with you.

fuck yea. mf doom/batman. im so hyped for how this will happen with paperboy

Welfare

Only illegal guns allowed

Illegal immigrants take all their entry level jobs

Black Lies Matter

Dem policies and jew George Soros is the backbone of the democratic party

Sorry about your uncle bro

I might've been lying remember...

But thanks.

Uh oh someone got triggered

That's fucking lame dude

>white male is the out of touch effeminate and cowardly type