Why does society value blonde women even though med women are objectively superior in every way imaginable?

Why does society value blonde women even though med women are objectively superior in every way imaginable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oS0QHusNlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Naj-XD2cuTI
youtube.com/watch?v=9YrfaKefzl0
youtube.com/watch?v=E6VqiMNurng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brown master race

Brown hair > blonde hair

I was referring to WHITE mediterraneans.

>Natural, brown hair instead of ayy lmao mutoid blonde shit
>Tanned but not shitskin
>Culturally catholic but not full retard fundie

How do I spanish gf?

Eu falo português e entendo galego, estoy aprendiendiendo castellano, i estic aprenent català.

The only people who care about blonde hair are people who live outside of countries where it's common.
I only associate blonde hair with family and home, mummy and sister etc

natural blondes are rare and light colors are very feminime

I know a lot of people from countries/ethnic groups where blondism is the norm and they STILL prefer it.

>t. German-American from mostly Northern European descended region

Scarcity generates value.

recessive traits are fun to make everyone jelly with

maybe because like this guy light hair people reminds them of their friends and family?
also these maps are one big meme

Pretty much LGBT rhetoric right there.

>these maps are one big meme
I guess you're right.

My dad's family descends from a >50% blond region (Hesse) but most of them are brown haired, hell, I even have passed for native in Southern Europe.

>2017
Still belive in meme maps

2bqh white people in Norway ain't that much different from white americans, except for american obesity of course

>Still belive in meme maps
yeah, there's no way that 75% of norwegians have light hair

Most White Americans descend from Northern Europe, but a handful might be darker because there are a lot of Italian-Americans.

I've known some people from all around Europe and I might barely pass for Scandi but I'd probably put myself somewhere around France, Southern Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Northern Italy. I've also known some Basques, Catalans, Galicians and Northern Portuguese who look more or less how I do.

>170 cm
>Brown hair (not very dark or very light)
>Mostly pale, tans a little in the summer, no freckles
>Grayish blue eyes

>tfw blonde
>tfw blue eyes
will i ever get a gf

cm
If you are a guy then you have serious heigh problems

The beauty of the Scandinavian woman is vastly superior. Anything else is but a pale imitation.

>5'7"

Ayy Lmao

The height thing is just a meme. I'm taller than 90% of women here, plus I prefer med women so I'm not too far off the average men in those places.

sorry to disappoint you but that is not the average here

>blonde
vomits audibly

>How do I spanish gf?
check my name

I'm right there with you, buddy.

In June I'm visiting a girl from Culturepals in Barcelona. Do Spanish girls prefer to get NORDIC'd?

i'm 5'8 and feel like a fucking hobbit every time i go outside. i'm the shortest guy in my uni class and 2 out of the 5 women in my class are taller than me

face it, you can't be a real man at 5'7

what? are you a fucking faggot or something

>Do Spanish girls prefer to get NORDIC'd?
if you are tall, it is pretty easy..Spanish girls are short but qt..

youtube.com/watch?v=_oS0QHusNlk

i am 190 cm desu

Maybe in a meme country like Funland. I don't feel like a midget where I live (Chicago suburbs), but definitely on the shorter side. When I was in Portugal, I felt normal sized. Around older guys I actually felt tall.

I'm sorry, I actually have taste in women.

I'm 170 cm.....

The girl I know is 156 cm, I mentioned my height in passing (I think it was a playful self deprecating joke about being short) and she said "you think that's short? that's tall to me!:

Northern European women are pretty in that doll kind of way. Attractive and sexy, but not the type to be infatuated with.

Med/Southern European women, on the other hand, make my heart race and give me butterflies.
That feeling of intoxication. I find Med women more beautiful.

>tfw no twenty something penelope cruz gf

youtube.com/watch?v=Naj-XD2cuTI

>Med/Southern European women, on the other hand, make my heart race and give me butterflies.
>That feeling of intoxication. I find Med women more beautiful.

This desu. Plus culturally they're much more wife material.
>tfw ywn visit your Portuguese "sogros" and have bacalhau a braz.

>The girl I know is 156 cm,
are you CHI? anywaysl Spain is a manlet country,

Nope, I'm German (Hessian, Prussian, Bavarian), French (Alsatian), and Irish (Cork and Clare).

For some reason putting my 23andme data into Eurogenes said I was 13% iber, though.

Typical Portuguese girl.

>he likes short below average hairy women with MASSIVE princess complexes

go ahead, they all slut for foreigners anyways

Because Portugal is the only med country...

well you will be exotic here

I'm sure Spanish and Italian women are super different

>have pale skin
>brown but not dark hair
>blue eyes
>central Euro, germanic-ish facial features
She told me I look like "normal for men in Mediterranean countries."

I'm honestly confused.

dont believe her, the meds devour the flesh of the blonde and blue eyed every time the chance arises

I know a handful of Portuguese women. Not muh heritage, all of them hail from a small town in central Portugal.

One is attractive but I think actually autistic. Not really a bitch or anything, just extremely, extremely cold.

One is obese, a heavy tumblr user, practices witchcraft, and really loud and obsessed with American pop culture. She started calling a girl named Maria "Mariah Carey" once.

One is fairly overweight and nice to be around but falls for chain emails really easily.

I've known a few Spanish and Italian girls and they were all quite different.

I'm not blond, though.

>dont believe her, the meds devour the flesh of the blonde and blue eyed every time the chance arises
well yes but in my opinion Spanish grils love muricans too

>Catalana
that look more like a basque, catalanas normally have less rude facial features and brown hair

Why do Spanish girls all have deep voices?

I know a lot of Portuguese girls who sound like normal late teens/early 20s girls, but this Spanish girl I know (19) and other Spanish girls who are younger all sound at least 30.

some have damaged voice because they shoud a lot when they drink and they smoke a lot too.

>that look more like a basque, catalanas normally have less rude facial features and brown hair
this
youtube.com/watch?v=9YrfaKefzl0

I thought Basques were paler.

>rude facial features
Wut.

I guess I agree though about Catalans, a few I've met would fit like a glove in my family, which isn't Southern Euro at all.

that's an andalusian mixed catalana

This girl drinks socially and never smokes, she's complained about friends of hers smoking and said she usually has to ask them to go somewhere else when they light up. I'm pretty anti-smoking and even asthmatic but I'd say she's a tight ass about it tbqh.

She looks like mong

a lot of basques have pale skin and some have black hair, and some blond too, but black hair is not common a least where I live, near Barcelona.

which grille

Spanish girls look like that
youtube.com/watch?v=E6VqiMNurng

>near Barcelona
Most people there aren't even ethnically Catalan, no?

I have a friend from Ripollet and she prefers to speak Spanish (but doesn't have an issue with Catalan), her family speaks Spanish at home, has Spanish surnames and has said that in/near Barcelona that's almost the norm, but in other places like Girona or Manresa you don't hear much Spanish on the streets.

post ur basquefu

If you're looking for wife material then it's Slavic girls all the way. Statistically much less feminist, very traditional and red pilled.

Marta Etura

I've only seen that end badly...

It's usually worse than Thai mail order brides.

Only in low income towns near Barcelona, I live in a town with a high amount of catalan population

nice

t. Angry ugly butthurt American feminist

not bad...shes getting old though

I've been studying both Catalan and Spanish, what's the attitude on outsiders/foreigners speaking it?

I've heard it's appreciated when it's from tourists and expected when people move in, but some other people have said if you're not Catalan you shouldn't speak it at all. I've seen this from other languages, "it's so special that only we should be able to speak it, other people shouldn't."

id say dont be spanish, preferably be italian

Only Francaises pour moi desu
A perfect balance imo
Petite, slim, big dark eyes, dark hair and pale skin, cute accent, don't dress like the Kardashians

Statistically they don't vote for feminist interests or refugees welcome crap and Spanish women do. So take your pick.

France has plenty of blondes and blue eyed women too, though.

And countries like Portugal, Spain and Italy, girls with pale skin, dark hair, and dark eyes are completely normal. Most Portuguese people I know are about as pale as any Germans or British, and they're supposed to be the brown moors.

>shes getting old
sadly...:(

Michelle Jenner, half Spanish and half French

>basque
>fu
why?

I'm a feminist. All the good people are feminists.

or Argie

I'll pick the one that won't cheat on me and steal all my money while I'm married and then divorces me and does the same thing.

The one on the right is super cute

This desu. Tbqh most of the stable relationships I've seen have it where both people are centrist to center left and not super politically active.

>what's the attitude on outsiders/foreigners speaking it?
Catalan speakers would apreciate it, but no they don't have problem if you don't speak it.
>Depending where you go, they it would be unncesary because spanish is the only language used. But if you go to a high income part of Barcelona or Girona, Lleda or a village it would be usefull to integrate you faster with the natives.

she is an average girl here desu

That's a man baby

t. Numale redditor cuck

>>basque
>>fu
>why?
basque waifu, or basque grille you deem to be the qtest

I'm going to mostly be in Andorra and Barcelona. Some people have warned me that Andorrans might not speak English at all. Aside from Catalan and Spanish, I know some European Portuguese at the B1 or B2 level, and French which is probably about A2.

I've heard Spaniards tend to not be great at English, but a Touristy part of Barcelona would be a case where it's spoken well, no?

GIB
I
B

Maybe for Reddit cucks like you. I won't settle for anything less than a far right race realist waifu.

Drinking socially means getting wasted 2 times a week with friends

Slavs > Everyone

mweh dont really care about her

Wasn't talking about French blondes obviously
Got plenty of those here, they're like unbuttered bread

She looks like she has down syndrome.

You race """"""realist"""""" edgelords seem to think the world is one big high school.

slavs are overrated subhumans
their whores just spam the internet with many pics

T. "Greek"

Of course, but they still look the best on average.

they age like bread

>I've heard Spaniards tend to not be great at English, but a Touristy part of Barcelona would be a case where it's spoken well, no?
yeah, i helped an american family one month ago ,

they all look like orcs from the lord fo the rings set
maybe the singer of la oreja de van gogh?

Not believing that there are meaningful genetic diferences between ethnicities is pure ignorance at this point.

half of the french blondes are fake