I'll see you next year, Tom

I'll see you next year, Tom.

Yes you will. From your couch with him in the Superbowl.

>topkek

>16-2

Cam Newton is the shittiest overrated meme QB in the NFL

I didn't know the panthers had the patriots scheduled for a regular season game next year

Pats will probably get an very easy schedule next year

They will curbstomp Falcons and Panthers like it's nothing.

The Patriots actually are facing the NFC South next year.

good, they will be undefeated by then

He's going to the same fashion show that Giselle is working at.

They're facing the AFC West too, though. Raiders and Queefs are actually decent teams.

>le swag dabbing man

>Queefs
Just like the stoolers they can't seem to be able to beat NE
>Raiders
Too undisciplined at the moment will probably end up getting too many fouls that will end up making them lose

Mediocre negro

>Just like the stoolers they can't seem to be able to beat NE
In the playoffs. Last time they met in the regular season, the Patriots got blown out.

Pats have a very tough schedule next year. They're playing Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Panthers, Falcons, Buccaneers, Saints and Chargers along with Pittsburgh and Houston, Plus, of course, the Bills, Dolphins and Jets.

So they're playing the other 3 teams that played in the Superbowl over the last 2 years. 8 of their 16 games will be against teams that made the playoffs over the last 2 years but people will still cry that their schedule was too easy once the Patriots make them all look like a JV football team.

*9 of their 16 games, sorry

Yep, no matter who the Pats play people will still say they haven't really played anyone and haven't been tested leading up to the Super Bowl. They just make their schedule look easy.

Why are his ears so small

what's the point of those shoes?

The Patriots never have to play the Patriots, it's not fair.

Should have stayed at Auburn another year.