I shared my wife. Will tell story. Pic related

I shared my wife. Will tell story. Pic related

No one cares, cuck.

I'm listening

No you're not.

Was your craigslist hookup ad tittled, "Seeking micro cock to get blown by my mustache having wife in our in our shitty car"?

>she has a moustache
Do not want.

Yes.

your wife has a nice mustache. did you share him with another dude you fucked?

so how it happened ? tell me

Married 22 years, good relationship, sex life pretty good.
We went to a music festival for a weekend of camping/drinking. Both pretty drunk. Wife was dancing a lot and flashing her tits a lot all night.

did you have a 3 some or did you just watch ?

Thats lame. You shoulda been alfa and fuck her and another chick. Fucking cuck.

she has a good mustache

Camping next to us was a younger couple from another state and they were hanging out by our fire to keep warm. The girl kept telling my wife to show her tits again and then one time when she did the girl squeezed them.

and ??

You won't make us beg

Sorry Got interrupted
After the for grabbed her tits my wife said she was owed a feel. Then my wife started rubbing the girls tits. After that went on for a bit my wife wondered over to me and whispered in my ear are you ok with this and I said fuck yea

Well, my sorry is simple
GF was studying in another city, one day she told, she's going party with friends and after a while stop answering my messages. After few hours she wrote me that one friend of a friend she met this nigh don't have place to sleep, so she's gonna help him and let him sleep on the floor in her room.
Half hour later she sends me this pic

kill yourself

Slut

Then girl and wife were kissing/ making out and girl had her hand in wifes pants. Fire was dying because both guys were watching girls. We devoted to go in camper to be warm. Inside camper both girls clothes started coming off.

I dunno, she knows that I cheated on her before this we're even now

Camper is mostly bed when the bed is set up so we were all sitting on the bed with guys on the ends and girls in the middle. So the girl starts sucking wifes tits and wife leans over to me wanting to kiss so I start kissing her. Then the girl starts moving down so my wife moves closer to me to give her room

jealous faggot))

The other guy takes his girls pants off and is playing with his girls pussy while she is eating my wife. In sucking my wife's tits and kissing her. Then I feel the other girls hand rubbing my leg and moving up towards my cock.

I know right?

>twitter formatting
>shitty story
>cucks F5ing

as someone who has been here since 06, this is just sad

Jealous of a cuck?

So I move to wifes ear and say she's touching me. You ok with that? She shakes head yes moaning. Other girls hand makes it to my dick through the bottom of my shorts and starts rubbing my cock. As she is doing this she starts moving back up towards my wife's mouth to kiss some more I think so I move to the side a bit

You know there is a Russian imageboard you can go to where you can be with other povertyslavCucks just like yourself))) it's called sosach

Most boring story ever.
Kill yourself you cuck.

asking for her permission like a good cuck you are.
Did she ask for yours when she was gagging on the other guys cock?

Why you have such a midget cock?

Kek

>pic related
you are sharing your dick, fag

awwi think you guys scared op off
I was enjoying it
Though he needs to lrn greentext

post more of her