Seems legit

Seems legit.

Good ole state media.

infowars.com

Holy shit it's like liberals actually put down a list of everything that hurts their feelings on a bingo card.
>inb4 republican/alt anything/conservative

I'm not

What the fuck is going on here, is Sup Forums turning into Sup Forums? This is like the tenth political thread I've seen

Have you read through the comments on the Trump propagandist Facebook page? That shit is wild, people are eating that shit up like fresh cummies from daddy.
If it was a simple promo video explaining to his base about all the good he's done and good he plans to do then it would be one thing. That would pretty much be expected. But this is on a whole new level, this shit is literally state propaganda

The tenth in all of its 14 years of existence? Fuck of you whiny newfag, you arent welcome here

>implying it would be ten total out of its existence
>implying he's a newfag
>implying you've spent more than one day on /b to see 3000 political threads
>implying you're baiting
>implying you're not a newfag

More accurately it's a list of all the typical things that trumptards will just toss out there so they don't have to justify thier sheepdog loyalty to a "leader" who feels nothing but contempt for them.

Trump is a god damn retard and anyone who voted for him is as well. Buttttt, this "bingo card" is very clearly the biggest "inb4 you huwwwt my feeewwwings" ever. If you don't see that I can't help you.

Well which is it? Looks to me you are just throwing bullshit around and hoping to guess the right answer.
I've learned to expect this from Trump supporters and other retarded people, but you? I'm disappointed in you

Wow you really are a newfag huh?

In what way is it a "hurt muh feelings" list? It is clearly intended to mock the people who rely on that type of bullshit.
Bingo cards like this have been used all over the place to that same effect.

Nothing he says is legit, unless of course when he admits he lied.

No lie to snall for Draft Dodging Donny!

Liberalism is a mental illness and that's why cuckoldry is associated with them. Just look at Hill shills and SJWs on Tumblr. Nothing but textbook mental illness

conservatives dont want state sponsored news either, dont worry

Example.
This is intended to mock Christian preachers who show up on college and university campuses. The idea is that those people rely so heavily on regurgitated nonsense and insults that thier "message" can be reduced to nothing more then a game for entertainment at the expense of the preacher efforts.
I don't understand how you interpreted that as a hurt muh feelings list

Right and they are all cringe, if people really didn't get so fucking bent out of shape and butthurt they wouldn't have made a list of all of the things that offend them. Albeit they are weak ass arguments, clearly someone got angry enough to make this and others saved it. Trumptards need to own being morons who voted for someone who doesn't know what they are doing and doesn't give a shit about them and will fuck the country. Libtards need to own being very sensitive unique babies who are upset about just about anything. I.e. Black lives matter, LGBT, any women's thing, anything that they can feel oppressed about. Also I'm pretty sure the average drumpf voter has an iq of 60.

I'm not a liberal but that's exactly what literally every single political conversation with right wingers degenerates to here.

You forgot the constant bringing up of Hilary and Obama
They love bringing that shit up over and over again
It's been months.
I've known sore winners, but months later that's all they can still talk about?
How about passing some major legislation that will actually help the public?
The entire administration is making a mockery of the term public servant.

Two things.

One, there's a shitload of shills on Sup Forums. For both sides. You can tell because you you ever turn one of their threads constructive, they stop posting until it dies and then make another.

Two, Sup Forums is a cancerous piece of ignorant shit that seems to have clogged the toilet up so bad, the insanity will NEVER flush.

Except you're implying this was actually made by someone who wanted to turn it into a game. I've seen all of them even the liberal ones which are even more cringeworthy that conservatives made, they are all trying to discredit the others arguments, funny thing is both sides have good arguments but people are naturally that retarded that they get their feelings hurt and try to discredit instead of having a conversation. Anyone that passionate about politics or stuck on one side shouldn't vote anyway, the best candidate should be voted for. Unfortunately it was Hillary in this election but that doesn't say much.

>esquire

To imply that it doesn't get overused would be false, I agree the conversations end up name calling matches, but acting like liberals are any better or not worse is laughable. Again, if trump died of cancer tomorrow I'm pretty sure no one would care but to deny the shit liberals are doing which is sometimes even worse is pretty contradictory.

ITT: implying

>implying legislation is passed by the potus and not congress
>hurr durr I understand pollyticks

> funny thing is both sides have good arguments
> best candidate should be voted for
> it was Hillary in this election
> implying it wasn't someone that didn't have an R or D on their name

You got 2/3 of the way there. I think there's a real argument to be made against Hillary or Trump being the best choice. Neither were. That's how we ended with Trump, because his base is less educated and more loyal. Don't pretend like Hillary was any better than him.

I'm not a conservative, liberal, or anything other than a realist.

I detest liberals as well. You could make a similar bingo card for them. I will say they are more inclined to engage in educated discussion outside of the political spectrum.

I think the scariest part of either party's propaganda is the right wing attack on science and higher education.

>implying part of the president's job isn't to work with congress to pass legislation

But it's a good thing he's passed nothing yet.

>help the public
>lowest unemployement in 16 years
I guess that doesn't help because Obama couldn't do it, right?

I actually agree with you I guess what I meant to say was the better candidate.Yes and no, higher education has turned into a fucking mess. Look at the Essex county professor in Essex NJ, basically yelling at white people and insulting them on TV and was fired, now she's suing. Worst part is she will most likely win because liberals made a system of "boo hoo everyone's oppressed." I mean look at Michael brown, he attacks a cop after robbing a store and gets killed and then the parents get millions. Again, conservatives are just as retarded and are fucking up the world but to discredit one side completely is foolish. (I realize I posted two racial examples, they are just the first two that came to mind there are many of other races where these examples hold true)

Anecdotal at best mate. You act like every college campus is full of liberal anti white professors when such is clearly not the case. Now, there ARE such instances, and they are highlighted as part of a propaganda agenda.

And then Michael Brown....the most blatant case I've really ever seen. Robs a store, attacks a cop, gets shot, and they act like it wasn't his fault. He deserved what he got. No rational person would question that. How the fuck it turned into a national news story with so much support for the little nigger I'll never know.

And I do heavily discredit conservatives when it comes to science because they are basic science deniers. Maybe if they learned something higher than high school basics they'd understand we're fucking up the climate. Another issue that should have never been politicized.

I have my masters degree and believe in higher education, but to deny that the trend with professors isn't happening is a little naive, I think we can agree that the liberal or republican MEDIA is to blame for most things, that being said there are professors who show up on tucker Carlson all the time who are cementing the trend. Again I realize, sample size but if you go back 20 years this shit was unheard of. I mean the extremism from both parties is remarkable you take people like Tomi Lahren and you have the conservatives issues as well.

Nobody showing up on Tucker Carlson's show is remotely in touch with reality, and that's on purpose. And the few that are, are so misrepresented by him it's absurd.

I'll link back to this now Have an even sort of discussion and they flee like rats.

Your missing the point entirely. It isn't a list of things that offend them it's a list of retired nonsense that either does not hold up to any level of scrutiny, or phrases that are intended to be used as insults (often an indication that a speaker has nothing of value to say).

Once more, I'm telling you that this is a method of patronizing the speaker. Not a blacklist of things you can't say as not to "offend" liberals.

A third time: its meant as a big "fuck you" to a speaker. It isn't what you say it is

better than this

Being a leftist = I'm unemployed and its not my fault. Give me money for not doing anything, please reward my non-productivity :(

I want to emphasize that we are on the same side, and the arguments that are mocked in the "bingo cards" are weak. I want to add that anyone who unironiclly relies on calling somebody a cuck, or mentions drinking libtard tears, or whatever else is not somebody who is interested in a wholesome debate on ideas, logic, and arguements. I think that if somebody is clever enough to turn a speakers bullshit back around in order to discredit (again, this person is not credible to begin with) and mock thier silly ideas (regardless of what that stance is), then that is a good thing. I disagree with you on that point.

Except only some of them are meant to mock the user. "Safe space" that's literally a real thing that liberals use and was actually implemented worldwide even in work and university. "Quotation instead of an argument?" What does that even mean. I think this is less of a fuck you and more of a these are things we don't want you to say. I mean why even post it since there would be one for any occasion, it's not really satirical anymore when you have to defend it this much(or care to)

See, it's like their playbook. They wait until they think the conversation is done, and then they start posting ignorant shit to inflame people again. Fucking shills man.

Bait. I'm not going to give you the (you)s you crave

I hear you but it's not really turning it on them, if it didn't bother them they wouldn't go out of their way. By your logic we should make "bingo cards" for everyone, black people, white people, LGBT, etc. while I agree the name calling is childish, every party does this. I think someone very bent out of shape made this. Like I said this bingo card is a big "inb4!!!!" I realize we disagree on that point

OH! Here comes asianchix-guy!

I agree, but this is just it in the media, I have seven members of my extended family currently in college, literally each one says they have a professor that is at least a little bit like this.

Oh let's be honest anyone using any of those phrases isn't interested in having a conversation.

Agreed

There's definitely something seriously defective in the genome in that family. Maybe a little too much daughter fucking.

When you think it so ridiculous that you deem it trolling when someone doesn't think like you do.

Dude, i am still mad at you. You didn't give me the sauce on the last thread.

lol

why cant we stop calling for newfags and start contributing to the conversation

you are all newfags now shut the fuck up

he looks inbred.

I've had liberal professors, conservative professors, regular old just teach you professors, ones that never did anything, ones that were extremely helpful, mean ones, nice ones....every kind really. It's funny, people everywhere let their own simplistic opinions dictate them in every part of their life, even when it's something as simple and objective as teaching.

Blowing up one type of professor to try and discredit the whole of higher education though...trying to nationally publicize every single weird liberal thing that goes on at a college campus like it's the end of the world and endemic of academia....that's a problem.

And I know it's happening because I am forced to see Fox news at work every day in the background, and I'd say for the 10 hrs I'm around that they spend at least 1 hour of that running stories to discredit education. It's sick.