Long distance relationship thread

long distance relationship thread
share advice, it's been two months in one, it's not as bad for now since we are in the same timezone and we love each other so much

cuck

Either move together within the next few months or stop being a fag and go bang other girls.

It won't work out and you'll finally realize how draining and pointless it is.
No sex. No physical interation. You are trying so hard to enjoy it but deep down, you don't.

I tried this for roughly 7 years
Doesn't matter how much you love one another
if you do not move closer to one another within roughly two years, it will slowly decay indefinitely.
I promise you.

planning in meeting her within next year

My advise: shes probably banging dudes on the side so you should also have a side bitch

Wow, you let her fuck other dudes for 5 years. You have broken the honor code, suicide is now your only alternative.

Did I say visit?
Sure it helps, but that taste only stands to spoil.
For only then will you know exactly what it is you are missing.

That'll give your relationship a little more time, maybe.

All those years absolutely wasted. Hopefully it wasn't your teen years.

>Implying it wasn't an antisocial borderline shut in cute boy

May not be better, but at least I'm not a cuck

It was, but I used to be fat and painfully socially awkward, so I wasn't getting any anyway. All it did for me is help my social skills and charm. But yeah, those years were pretty much wasted, but if they were not wasted that way they would've gone to waste another in a similar fashion

That fucking sucks dude.

wasted 4 years of my teens with a hot as brimstone latina that broke my heart

roll dubs for nudes

Made me who I am today, and I like myself for the most part.
Least that's what I tell myself.

we love who you are user

I am now married to the girl I had a ldr with and I am still in love

How long were you long distance?

1 year and a half and then I moved with her and was other 3 years until I married her
I was 19 and I am now 23

See, you weren't apart for terribly long
if you're gonna do long distance ya gotta close the gap

Unless you are ACTIVELY making plans to move in with this person or at least move to the same area at a specific time in the future, you're only cucking the shit out of each other. If you have a specific plan like: "After I finish this year at school, I'll get a job nearby. In the meantime, here are the dates I'll go visit." Then you might be OK. But you need to be fucking DEDICATED if you want to make that shit work.

If you're gonna rely in wishy-washy "but we love each other like foreverzzz" bullshit to hold you two together, do yourselves a favor a cut that shit out now. All it takes is one of you to run into a hot coworker or classmate that shows the tiniest bit of interest in you, and you'll fucking break. It might be a long, slow process, but one of you will break in the end. The way to prevent that is regular, planned visits that you both can look forward to. It's not 100%, but if you insist on jumping into the iron maiden that is Long Distance Relationships, don't half-ass it.