Did you guys watch the latest episode of Smallville last night...

Did you guys watch the latest episode of Smallville last night? Do you think he'll get his memories from before he was reborn back ? I love the way they have lois lane in it now but it's kinda sad chloe's dead now. what are your thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviez.to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like Chloe anyway. The character served no purpose to the narrative. She's one of those characters put in as filler for time.

wut? is this show back on tv now?

I thought that from the beginning but Chloe kinda grew on me and I began to like her even though she was so annoying, I also think it was a bit over the top for Lionel to have killed her in an explosion

nice trips. yeah it is

> The character served no purpose to the narrative
except she drove the whole fucking story forward by finding the kryptonite infected people. you probably watch 100 hours of tv per week and you obviously don't know fuck all about what makes a good story. ironic.

since when? what network? google doesn't say

is michael rosenbaum in it?

That was my problem with the show overall. It was the stories and villains of Superman but placed into Smallville. The role of Lois Lane was played by both Lana and Chloe. One being the love interest, the other being the investigative journalist. Clark should have been the investigative journalist and when they did introduce the actual Lois Lane, both Lana and Chloe became redundant.

Kristen Kreuk is gorgeous but she is a horrible actress. It didn't help that the dialogue was terrible all around. Clark Kent came off as too earnest in EVERYTHING he said.

Smallville already ended in 2011!!!

So we're pretending to criticise content that doesn't exist now? Is that like the new fingerbox or something?

It actually does exist and I'm watching it now again, I recorded it.

she's just fine as an actress. what acting skills are you looking for exactly that she isn't fulfilling for you?

is this on tv or coming back???? google says some shit about return of smallville but what network? i don't have hbo or netflix.

solarmoviez.to/

search "smallville"

She sings all her lines.
"I'm-h-e-a-d-I-n-g-o-u-t-o-n-I-g-h-t-T-o-A-p-a-r-t-y. A-r-e-y-o-u-g-o-I-n-g?"
As opposed to: "I'm heading out tonight."

ok... i think you are biased against pretty girls. lose your virginity and you'll get over it.

welcome to Sup Forums, where anything and everything you say is attributed to your virginity

Kek it's like this is a 10 year time portal thread

can't believe I missed it, I was self medicating last night

Lol! I used to fapped a lot to the guy's photos etc. He is very masculine. No homo.

that is very gay

Nah...we didn't actually fuck, so, it is not gay. Loved his face, his broad shoulders, his chest and his firm butt. That's all.