What does spee think of this man? Is he a fraud? Too good for arsenal? A meme?

What does spee think of this man? Is he a fraud? Too good for arsenal? A meme?

I think his eyes are kinda weird.

Who?

>i rate enzo ferrari

i have no problem against Rob Schneider, but he can't carry a move alone that was a big mistake

i don't know who he is but i don't want him to come into my country

deuce bigalow and the animal were good movies. maybe you didn't understand them.

completely useless in a game where his team has no actual offensive treat, like any arsenal match vs good oppssition.
would be goat for bayern

lmao that fucking frog eyed sack of shite hahahahaha

a drag on the german nt from what ive seen.

actually a perfect fit for arselel

He's pretty good offensively but he's very lazy defensively. He needs to be played with some defensive-minded midfielders that will make up him barely attempting to win the ball back.

What man? That's a blank pic OP

His eyes are offside

elneny baby

I hate him

he probably hates you too

probably an alcohol, he was good in The Pacific, havent seen mr robot or anything else hes in

He is a roach so literally has no spine.

>tfw to smart to be rated properly

Except Bayern wouldn't have any offensive threat because they wouldn't be able to win the ball back with him in the side.

hopefully

he was really shit, but arsenal fans managed to get people to start buying into this idea that you need to understand his brilliance on a different level and that he was some kind of football genius. fortunately he's gone extra shit and now there's no going back for any sort of positive recognition for him in england

when did özil join BVB?

World class ability, but physically and mentally weak. He's useless if his team is up against it.

>What does spee think of this man?
I think he's a great player
>Is he a fraud?
Definetely not, he was amazing in Real Madrid. They sold him because they're retarded because he was so much better than the rest.

> Too good for arsenal?
I'd say yes and no, yes because Arsenal clearly has problems no solo player can fix and no because he doesn't seem to be playing to his full potential either.

>Definetely not, he was amazing in Real Madrid. They sold him because they're retarded because he was so much better than the rest.
lol. they've won more and have played better than they ever did with him. he was a soft bitch and a worthless addition for Arsenal.

He was better than di maria

it was actually started by german sites like spielvarlagerung who sucked him and muller off nonstop

This 2bh

Kicker also can't stop hyping him up. The only German offensive player that is undoubtedly world class is Kroos, the rest are all overhyped meme players.

>Kroos
>offensive Player

fraud

but too good for arsenal anyway

nope. he had slightly better decision making but thats only because the only decision he ever made was pass.

Özil >> Di Maria >>>> Hamez

Even the Barca players where jizing themselves over his style when he was at Real.

I'd say when he is at his top level
Özil=Messi>>>Ronaldo>>Bale>Neymar

lol

You forgot to attach a pic