Meet in the middle of the desert in the middle of the day

>meet in the middle of the desert in the middle of the day
>everyone wearing long sleeves and leather jackets

They're metal.

Uhh you don't get to bring meth

>dressing like a fucking pleb because it's too hot
>what the fuck is A/C

I see this in tv and movies all the time, characters in hot as fuck environments wearing multiple warm layers just because the wardrobe people thought it would look cool

Because as a dangerous criminal in a line of work fraught with peril, what you really want to do is dress light so you can show you're packing.

Deserts aren't always hot as fuck.

You ever see an Arab in shorts and t-shirt? You wear long cotton clothes in the desert. It's not to look cool, but that's just smart to wear in the desert.

Short and t-shirts are for tourists.

They are
1. Hardened criminals who care more about discretion and practicality than being hot for a few hours, and
2. People who live/grew up in warm climates and dress that way year-round because they're used to it
Use your fucking brain.

It's called 'climatization'.

>Say my name

>Hardened criminals who care more about discretion and practicality than being hot for a few hours

>hey these guys are wearing full suits in the middle of a dessert, do you think they're doing something fishy
>no, that's just practical

>why don't desert people wear shorts and bikinis?
>fucking idiots

>You wear long cotton clothes in the desert.
You don't wear multiple dark layers.

It's practical because of WHAT they're doing (criminal activity). It's not fishy because, like I said, everyone dresses that way down south. Do you know how to read?

I wear long sleeves every day because I have a negative perception of my body.

>You don't wear multiple dark layers.

>>>>he fell for the light colors meme
have fun with your sun damage

>everyone dresses that way down south. Do you know how to read?
multiple layers and not a single hat?

Jessie wore heavy hoodies and then jackets throughout the whole series, I'm from Texas and that would be suicide, and New Mexico is supposed to be even hotter

>nobody even sweats

>everyone dresses that way down south.

Where the fuck are you from?

As a welder, dealing with intense ultra violet lights, dark clothes actually blocks sunlight better then light clothes.

Where do you buy arab clothes?

Obviously, Canada.

What are you basing this on?

you wear full body covering clothing because of how intense the sun can get. you don't wanna get burned.

physics

My dad's a physicist and he says you're full of shit.

>science cop in miami (no county limit)
>works daylight hours
>wears black suits all the fucking time

miami vice didn't even do that and they worked night shift

realest answer itt

If you watch the behind the scenes you would know it was like 40 degrees when they would film this. They felt they would get better performances if they just made them comfortable instead of having them pretend they weren't cold

>he still lives with his parents

i live in albuquerque right now. this summer has been hot as fuck but there are still people who wear jackets out of season.

plus this scene could equally be in mid july or mid december, the desert looks the same pretty much year round.

>he's a blue collar worker

Say my name