ITT: Albums with 10/10 starting tracks

ITT: Albums with 10/10 starting tracks

there aren't many as the opening track to most albums is usually the worst.

like the one you posted actually, op.

>muh crescendo
Boring trite shit until 10 minutes in

Start first you, OP

this opinion is one only fans of pop-rap have - at least op admits he is new to music by posting this album. you are just kidding yourself.

I don't think anyone over 15 years old still likes crescendos to be honest. Pop-rap fans especially like it.

Lift your skinny fists suck, its just boring as hell, a lot of the time its just random talking with correlation whatsover, you know to make it more """meaningful""" and the chords played get repetitive real fast so you get bored, get over yourself.

i thought it was one of the first albums fans of kanye west dismiss as being just so-so just because they have listened to it once, and didn't even get to the fourth track.
no, i wouldn't have said so. boring is the wrong word. it is a stepping stone towards some great artists in music, but happens to be so poised that people like you can access it and critique it because it isn't your sort of thing. i understand that music does different things for different people, and if it isn't your thing there is no need to sling shit (especially if you don't truly follow what is going on). the songs are long and it generally an album that is clung onto because it makes people seem intelligent for liking, but i think it does a fantastic job of creating good atmosphere. more importantly, like i already mentioned, it is a stepping stone towards styles of music that would otherwise get virtually no attention.

maybe you need to chill out and stop trying to be so needlessly aggressive on an anonymous message board about music. you may learn some things.

I'm 7 year old very good album make me happy

No but really Storm is a spectacular track, the first six minutes are prog rock gold and its not even the crescendo that makes the track great. It was muh emotions

Beautifully said

kid a

murder of the universe-kgatlw

Nah man, is not gold, it looks like its gold and the people want to make it gold but just it isn't. This album simply is whack, emotions my ass, those long ass boring chords get old very fast, and is literally like that for 20 minutes eaxh songs, hell, all the band is like that, their fans take them way more seriously than themselves

I mean, thats like, your opinion man...

i'll take what is subjectivity for 300

s/,/!/

I mean you can say it's subjective that it's boring but you have to admit they only make the songs long to make up for their lack of skill in music
None of them show that they can actually play an instrument, they just strum the same three chords for ten minutes at a time and that's their selling point

correct answer

This

Instrumental skill =/= good music

>no one posted this