What's a quick, easy to obtain and as painless as possible way to go

What's a quick, easy to obtain and as painless as possible way to go

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a6f_1380593191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every method has margin of error and could leave you fucked up and not dead. You gotta just try the best one for you and hope it works.

I'd personally do the "car in garage" thing.

Find God Don't Do It!

go and get help

Trivago. You can book your flight and your hotel at the same time, dude.

>What's a quick, easy to obtain and as painless as possible way to go

Jesus H. Fuck this same exact thread is posted a hundred times a week. Where the fuck have you been?

I don't have a car
CO poisoning is also not the best way to go as it's basically just suffocation and immense pain in the chest for a few minutes
Is there an easy pill I can make from homemade chemicals or something

a diy guillotine

I've always thought about shooting up a bunch of heroin on the edge of a tall building and when it kicks in just roll off the edge and you probably be too high to even realise you're falling then all of the sudden you are dead

waiting

Find a tall building and jump off. It would be pretty hard to fuck that up.

Exactly

come on, hey, don't.
you feel terrible, sorry that you do.really. despite everything.
if i had fkbook id add you, but i avoid social media like the plague mostly.
what city are you in, i'll meet you for coffee ,walk along the canal and feed the ducks or whatever. this WILL pass, without coming the raw prawn.(ded) ja?

for you, faggot OP, or, are you trying to stage a ''suicide'',hmm?

Should this shit be pinned?
How to avoid suicidal behavior / thoughts:
Drink coffee, it cuts suicide rates in half
Vape, it's an OTC (over the counter) treatment proven by psychology to treat depression and weightloss without a prescription. Cheaper than cigs past 10 packs considering initial equipment purchase.
Work out and take your mind off of it!
Find a religion or cause to live for.

This would do the trick, Carbon monoxide poisoning, painless and peaceful

or a slightly more expensive method

jump, high building 4 seconds of thinking about the decision you just made and then your free

not even a fucking thank you
this is why we want Op to die
worthless waste of a fucking life

liveleak.com/view?i=a6f_1380593191

If he can do it, so can you!
Anyway, faggots who keep asking about "painless" way out ae just pussy faggots who don't really want to kill themselves so they come on Sup Forums etc whining about their pathetic life etc. You either do it or you don't. Dumbfuck, a minute or two of pain for eternal freedom and rest is nothing to whine about. If you didn't have balls to live a life then at least grow a pair of balls to end it.

Largate, puto!