the fuck just happened edition

come post a spell, y'all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlNDjZG0ae8
youtu.be/xP5-iIeKXE8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovebug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh, janny
janny janny janny, what do you think you're doing, boy?

I think there's one that's triggered by Confederate flags. None of the other ones have ever given us trouble for any reason. Imagine if he put the effort into deleting troll spam instead.

well that ain't right, this general has more of a right to exist than most anglo generals do.

Based Wallace

"Yankee" comes from the Dutch "janneke"
Now how does one go about shortening that word? Ah yes, "janny". Janny is the missing link between janneke and Yankee.

>this general is going a bit too heterosexual and board-related for my liking
>t. Janneke

>J*nny

beware the Janketor

How are y'all doing this evening, gentlemen?

Got a sinus infection boys, fucking Yankee halfbacks from Florida making me sick

nice weather today

Fuck Emerson and Thoreau.

I betcha its that Sup Forumsack janny that deletes /tr/ threads when he is bored

>rental agency is trying to show off my apartment to buyers because I'm moving out in a few months
>accomodate them every time they've shown it off, even cleaned up for them
>this morning get a message from the lady there asking for my key so they can make a copy of it
>"I don't think so ma'am"
>"oh, well this is actually fairly standard practice, I'll contact your landlord and tell him your concerns"
>mfw I've actually read British law and I have every right to refuse this
>if my landlord actually complied I would have every right to take legal action against him for harassing tenants
fucking middlemen, the world would be better without them. Think they're used to 20-something university students being pushovers when it comes to this.

That sucks bud

What's more Southern, college football or NASCAR?

NASCAR, on the basis that it's almost completely exclusive to the South and it has roots in prohibition Southern moonshining culture

in terms of as a source of state pride definitely college football though

agree with the other guy but personally I find NASCAR to be really unenjoyable

good post

shucks I'm procrastinating to hell

it's nice to have in the background, not really so much as something you actively watch unless you're really into the sport. Also the female commentators are really fucking hot.

>got banned for last edition

Feels bad man, dindu nuffin

How much does he do it for again?

what the hell was the ban justification?

youtube.com/watch?v=DlNDjZG0ae8

Rule 1 kek

>explicitly invite everybody on the board to post here in the general name and the comment
>deleted due to Yanks being told to fuck off semi-jokingly
Yeah, Janke singling us out due to remarkable anal pain confirmed.

like this, it's way less produced than other things he's put out.

youtu.be/xP5-iIeKXE8
Me haha

whoa

deep

its my favorite Norwegian painter's birthday today

>not just warning and deleting a thread, but banning somebody for insulting your US regional affiliation
Could you be any more of a fucking /cum/-guzzling faggot? And the Yankees wonder why this general exists.

He's pretty good.

agreed

I just saw a cloud of lovebugs yesterday, please God, it's too early.

careful now, President Doesitforfreencoln might hear you

Do you have a favorite painting?
this one is 2spooky4norwegians, it represents the black death

Are those the black cunts that stick around trees and ruin everything? My town was infested with those a few years ago

This one and The Water Sprite are my favorites

that's some top-tier shading.

Top tier taste, bud

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovebug

>tfw no Dixit

these sound disgusting

don't mind me, I'm just going to be all over everything in your yard for a few months

hello??? ? ?
?

?

? ??? ?

how's it hanging, Texway?

whats taters?

PO

You made me think of the time some Mexican got bit by one of these fuckers in my back yard.
He poured coke on it and I never heard from him again.

Would probably help if I posted the right picture

Hey there, folks.

Daddy long legs? I don't mind em, they eat ants and shit. I was leaving the ones I found inside the house alone for a while but it got to the point where every goddamn room had at least one in it and I had to start getting rid of em.

Now those, those can go to hell.

Is that a Black Widow? We have those too, along with the Brown Recluse spider. Those are the only two ones dangerous to humans in Virginia as far as I know.
>tfw living in my parents basement in middle school and having to wash five fuckhuge spiders down the drain in my shower every morning

WHICH WAS YEARS AND YEARS AGO BY THE WAY
(fucking mods banned me once for being underaged because of an ambiguously phrased post like this)

Good evening bud

>Is that a Black Widow?
Definitely is. I haven't seen too many of em. One'll show up here and there from time to time, usually outside or in the garage. They don't look for an excuse to bite you so you can just go grab some bug spray and use that.

Sure is, y'all get a lot of them up there?
We got a whole bunch, but I haven't really encountered that many outside of the Black Widows, Brown and Texas Recluse.

The Black Widows tend to hide in dark spots (like under stairs) so I always tell people to be careful in those spots, they die if you just spray some Raid on them, so it's that's great at least.

>so it's that's great
Good night.

Brown Recluse bites are something else

Doesn't that eat up the entire area and shit? nasty

Brown Recluse bites are fucked up, you could fill up an entire gore thread on Sup Forums just with them.
>all those calves with fist sized chunks of flesh missing and ankles melted down to the bone on Google Images
noooope.

night man

You been bitten by one? I don't think I've ever been bitten by anything venomous like that. Worst I had was some random bite on my arm that wouldn't go away. Got infected and itched like a motherfucker so I had to get antibiotics for it.

The venom itself is necrotic but the real issue is the bacteria that gets in when it bites you. It can abscess and shit and sometimes they have to cut it out

Yeah but it didn't get as bad as this

>Dixiestralia

I think both of them range across temperate North America

Yup. IIRC there's technically a few different species of black widow and brown recluse, but they do pretty much the same shit.

Hauntingly good.

>trying to stop smoking during the most stressful month of my life to this point
yeah I give up, think that's going to have to wait until this summer

What do the Bongs call real bacon?

think you might be confusing them and Canadians, never seen bacon as we know it in the states referred to as anything but bacon here

I thought they called ham bacon

yeah that's the leafs. The confusing thing they do here is call cookies biscuits, but also have no word for our biscuits, meaning both are referred to with the same word.

>meaning both are referred to with the same word.
They need to be stopped

Isn't the correct English term for 'biscuit', anything without chocolate, and everything else is a 'cookie'?

>no biscuits in England
>no grits in England
>only fast food fried chicken
>no collared greens
kill me

At my corner store everything remotely cookie-like with or without chocolate is called a biscuit, but I don't know, they're sometimes inconsistent with this stuff.

>>no biscuits in England
>>no grits in England
>>only fast food fried chicken
>>no collared greens

You don't even have fried okra or cole slaw? Would literally neck myself without okra.

Life sucks if you never got to steal food from Injuns and slaves lmao

they have fried okra in the form of the Indian version, which is good but not really the same. 'slaw is rare but I've gotten it as a side dish with burgers at pubs before.

truly

>live in college town
>transplants from all over, especially yanks, arabs, and all kinds of gooks, not to mention the liberal faggots running around spreading their cancer trying to destroy our society, culture, and above all else, our good Christian values

ENOUGH

>ywn live to see a reformation that leads to a purely Southern academia within the South
>ywn see states restrict out of state applications and focus on educating our people
>ywn see these havens of outside influence within our states get reabsorbed into proper Southern society

not gonna lie that looks fantastic. fucking starving right now

Why are Southerners so much more American than Yankees

can I hang out with you guys? I accept that California is shit tier and I'm a Christian

All comfy posters are welcome

Because we still remember this nations roots, unlike these fucking horde who want nothing more than to defile it in the name of "progression".

Nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats who spit in the face of their elders who built the nation which gives them the right to talk shit about this land.

Should all be round up and hung, noose after noose after fucking noose.

Nuking the cities is always an answer

I just got off work and I'm browsing netflix so I'm pretty comfy