Enjoy America Psycho with friends

>Enjoy America Psycho with friends
>"Woah... So it was in his head the whole time..."

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

...or was it?

yeah the ending completely killed it and ruined the movie.

What are some other films where the ending completely butchers the entire movie?

10 cloverfield lane

Check em

>Enjoying the dark knight rises with bros
>They think the plane scene is awesome and not funny bad

Check these

Can you explain it to me, it's been a while? Who did he kill?
Homeless guy seemed a fantasy, the two chainsawd girls disappearing is part of the plot, and he clearly didn't kill Paul.

Does he "kill" the building guard, or just walk past him?

IT WA SJUTA DREAM LMAO

Star Trek Beyond

I watched it for the first time recently and was wondering about that. Let's say the movie wasn't connected to Cloverfield in any way, how would you end it properly? Her just getting in the car and driving off properly wouldn't be satisfying, and I can't think of a way to explain the messed up woman who died earlier in the film.

That's entirely the director's fault, and the director even apologized for making it ambiguous. The director says it's supposed to be real.

>It was real in my mind!
yeah sure

Look at these gays

Now check mine

She was trying to rescue the girl and her face was messed up because he burned her with acid during her escape.

I don't know how you end it. The aliens killing her would have been better than her just fucking the aliens up.

>american psycho thread
>only one doubles post
let me change that

He did kill Paul, it's just the lawyer thought he was having dinner with Paul later on; another case of mistaken identity, which pretty much everyone does at some point in the movie and the book.

Though I guess it's also possible that Dubs Guy killed someone else and just thought he was Paul, and Paul really did go AWOL and run off to London.

He killed everyone. It's just that no one really gives a shot and their all to busy jerking themselves off.

lol

It's like when I watch Lost with plebs and they don't realize they were dead the whole time

when i learned this, it made have so much more appreciate for the film and made me want to watch it again.

>watch American Psycho
>instantly becomes one of your favorite movies of all time
>read the book
>wait a minute
>realize how much of a pile of garbage adaptation the movie is
>it's just a good premise and Bale carrying the whole film, everything else is either copied word for word, misinterpreted or just shit
>the opening and closing monologues in the film are literally one of the dozens of paragraphs of Bateman's random abstract monologue just torn in two
>makes no fucking sense at all

Yeah it's not a very good movie but how about my numbers nigga

Who /oliverpeoplesnonprescription/ here?

>you will never watch Lost for the first time again

Check em

anyone can get, homo

>hey guys, if you liked that movie
>then check these digits

How did these go unchecked

I would have ended it with her driving to a nearby town in her makeshift hazmat suit and seeing people alive and well and figuring out there really wasn't an alien invasion and she just has a nervous breakdown in the middle of like a supermarket or something.

WOAH...

does he really shoot the cop car and make it explode?

V I D E O T A P E S
I
D
E
O
T
A
P
E
S

nice digits my dude

checkmate

No, the equivalent part of the book is written in 3rd person and very clearly not all that truthful.

peep da numbas kid

check my 4

It's still a good adaptation. It keeps pretty well to the 80's wall street theme and the early era of drug induced psychosis that would eventually lead to the "prozac nation", as it were.

Also check em

>watch TDKR with friends
>can't hold my laughter

The way he looks at his gun after the cop car explodes is fucking great

its obviously real though. hes just so rich he gets away with whatever he wants.

wait what the fuck? It was all in his head??

No, at most the police chase scene was somewhat fabricated, and that may have been somewhat truthful as well because there were helicopters in the skies while he was speaking to his lawyer on the phone

>there are plebs on my board that think he actually did any of the crimes